AIIMS Nursing Counselling 2021: Counselling is the last stage of the admission process that leads to the final selection of the candidates. Thus, it is compulsory for all merit list students to participate in this round. The candidates failing to attend this round may lose out their seats to other deserving candidates. Moreover, the process of AIIMS Nursing 2021 seat allotment and document verification is carried out in this admission round. Candidates will further be able to find the time, date, and venue details of AIIMS Nursing Counselling 2021 on the official website. For more details about the counselling procedure, merit list, seat allotment, and document verification, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
AIIMS Nursing Counselling 2021
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) will be releasing the dates of the AIIMS Nursing Counselling. The Dates will be available on the official websites. Candidates wanting to take admission in the offered course should have knowledge of the important dates. The students who will not report on the given date on time may lose out their seats. Therefore, ensure that you are aware of all the event dates. Furthermore, the Counselling takes place online on the official website of AIIMS Exams – www.aiimsexams.org.
AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical Counselling Schedule
|AIIMS B.Sc Paramedical Counselling|
|Round I Counselling||July 2021|
|Round II Counselling||July 2021|
|Medical Examination||July 2021|
Check – BHU B.Sc Nursing 2021
AIIMS B.Sc (Hons) and Nursing Counselling Schedule
|Round I Counselling and Seat Allotment (Including Mock Round)|
|Exercise of Choice (AIIMS/ Subject Speciality) Mock Round||July 2021|
|Announcement of Seat Allocation of Mock Round||July 2021|
|Exercising and Editing of Choice for 1st Round Counselling||July 2021|
|Announcement of the Seat Allocation for First Round||July 2021|
|Starting Date for the Submission of Document/DD at allocated AIIMS||July 2021|
|Last Date for Online Active Acceptance/Refusal of the allocated seat in the First Round||July 2021|
|Last Date for the Submission of Document/DD at allocated AIIMS||July 2021|
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Second Round Counselling 2021
|Exercise of Choice (AIIMS/ Subject Speciality) Mock Round for 2nd Round||August 2021|
|Announcement of the Seat Allocation for 2nd Round||August 2021|
|Starting Date for the Submission of Document/DD at allocated AIIMS||August 2021|
|Last Date for Online Active Acceptance/Refusal of the allocated seat in the First Round||August 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Document/DD at allocated AIIMS||August 2021|
Check – HPU B.Sc Nursing Admission
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Mock Round Counselling
The Mock Round of AIIMS Nursing takes place first before the original counselling round. The main intention of this round is to make the applicants aware of the counselling process and how it is performed. The mode of the mock round is online and will be available before the AIIMS Nursing Counselling. In the Mock Counselling Round of AIIMS, candidates can select their choices of colleges as per the courses. The list of the colleges is released along with the number of seats available for admission.
What is the Procedure of AIIMS Nursing Counselling 2021?
The AIIMS Nursing Counselling is conducted via online mode. The All India Institute of Medical Sciences is responsible for conducting AIIMS Counselling for Nursing. The Counselling is done completely on the basis of the Combined Merit List. The Stages that combines a Counselling Process of B.Sc Nursing is as follows-
Stage -I Registration Process
As you know that the Registration Process of AIIMS Nursing 2021 takes place online. The Registration State is the first step of the counselling round. In this process, candidates have to submit their basic personal details such as Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, Educational Qualifications, etc. Click on the submit option once you enter all the details. You will receive a Registration ID and Password after a successful registration. This Registration ID and Password will be used as your Login Credentials in the future.
Stage- II Exercising, and Locking their Choices and their Order for Mock Round
The Choices that you have selected at the time of the Mock Round Counselling, can be edited at this stage. In this stage, candidates have to select the course and colleges on the basis of the availability of the seats. The Exercising and the Locking of the choices will be completed on the basis of the first cum first service. The Link to exercise the choices will be available for a shorter period of time.
Stage-III Announcement of the Mock Counselling Results
After the locking of the choices, the announcement of the Mock Counselling Results will be released. This will be available online. To access this, candidates have to log in using the credentials and check the results.
Stage-IV Re-ordering of the Choices/ Adding/Deleting and Locking of Choices
In this stage, all you have to do is modify the choices that you had selected earlier at the time of Mock Test Counselling. Here, you can either re-arrange the choices that you had selected earlier or you can add or delete any of the options you want. This is complete as per your choice and preferences. After that, when you have come to the final decision, Click on the Lock Choice Option. The Locking Option is meant for the final submission of your choices. Once, you have locked your choices cannot be modified. Therefore, make sure that you choose your options wisely.
Stage-V Seat Allocation
Seat Allocation states- “Reservation of the Seats”. Now, after you have locked in your choices, candidates will get seats on the basis of the choices that they have submitted. The Allocation of the seats to the candidates will be completely based on the availability of the seats and the merit/rank of the students.
Stage -VI Acceptance and Refusal of the Seats by the Candidate
Now, this is the stage where you have to make the final decision regarding the allotment of the seat in the college. After the allotment of the seats, there will be four options available. Either you can accept or you refuse. Now, let’s take a quick look at the options available for acceptance and refusal of the seats by the applicant. The options that are available at this stage are as follows-
Option-1 Accept The Allotted Seats. After choosing this option, candidates will not be eligible to participate in further rounds.
Option-2 Accept the allotted seat and participate in the second round of counselling as well.
Option-3 Decline/Refuse the Allotted Seat and do not wish to participate in the further counselling process.
Option-4 Decline/Refuse the Allotted Seat but wish to participate in the second round of counselling.
Once you choose, any of the following options, you can’t be able to modify any of the following choices.
AIIMS Nursing Open Counselling Procedure
The round of counselling will start soon after the result declaration. In addition, the counselling will be conducted and carried out in a certain way. The details of the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2021 Counselling is as follows-
- The Counselling will be done for admission to Seven AIIMS Colleges.
- Firstly, the counselling will be done for the UR Category, then OBC, followed by SC/ST Category.
- If any OBC Seats remain vacant, then the seats will be transferred to UR Category. Hence, on the basis of merit seats will be offered to the candidates.
- In the case of SC/ST Counselling, if the seats of SC remain vacant, then the seats will be offered to the ST Category student, and the same goes for vice-versa.
- However, if any seats remain vacant (OBC/SC/ST) even after the complete counseling procedure, then the seats will be offered to UR Category.
Check – AIIMS Nursing Syllabus
AIIMS Nursing Previous Years’ Important Lists
- AIIMS MSc Nursing Round-2 Allotment List
- AIIMS MSc Nursing 2020 First Seat Allotment List
- Download Eligible candidates list for AIIMS Paramedical Open Round Counselling 2019
- AIIMS Nursing Second Allotment Result
What are the Types of AIIMS Nursing Counselling 2021?
As we have mentioned earlier, that there will be two rounds of counselling followed by a Final Counselling Round and Open Round. Let’s check what are these rounds are and who is eligible to attend this round.
First Round of AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Counselling
This First Round of Counselling will take place after the mock round counselling. The Counselling Round will take place online and the top rankers will be eligible to attend this round. The Counselling Process takes place on the basis of the Merit and the Rank List of the candidate.
Second Round of Counselling
The Second Round of Counselling for AIIMS B.Sc will take place after the completion of the first round of counselling. The Mode of Conducting the Second Round of Counselling is Online.
Who is Eligible for AIIMS Second Round Counselling 2021?
- Candidates who have chosen option 2 and 4 after the seat allotment process can participate in this counselling round.
- Applicants who were not allotted seats in the First Round of counselling.
Who are not Eligible for AIIMS 2nd Round of Counselling 2021?
- Candidates who fail to report or submit their options after the seat allotment will not be eligible for the AIIMS Second Round of Counselling 2021.
- Applicants who have been allotted seat and confirmed in the First Round Counselling will not be eligible for the second round.
Final Round of the AIIMS B.Sc Seat Allotment 2021
The Final Round of AIIMS Nursing Counselling will take place offline. The Applicants have to participate in person for this counselling round. In addition, the officials will allot seats to students in this round as per their ranks and availability of seats. Moreover, no changes will be made after the seat allotment. The students will have to join the allotted institute on the given date. Further, students who will not report at the allotted institute on the given date may lose out their seats.
Important Things to Consider for AIIMS Nursing Counselling 2021
- Any Vacant ST Seats after calling all the ST Eligible candidates will be made available first to an SC Category and vice-versa.
- If the seat still remains, then the seats will be made available for the General Category Candidates.
- If there are any vacant OBC Seats left after calling all the OBC Eligible candidates. Then the seats will be made available for the General Category Candidates.
- If you are changing any Institution or Subject, then the penalty amount will be given in the form of a Demand Draft.
List of the Documents for AIIMS Nursing Document Verification Process
As mentioned above, the document verification process will take place on the day of counselling. Wherein, the students need to present the required documents. The candidates should have both the originals and photocopies. Further, the candidates who will not be able to present the asked documents will not be eligible for admission. The documents that each candidate must carry are further as follows:
- AIIMS Nursing Admit Card 2021
- Matriculation/High School/ Higher Secondary Certificate issued by the Board/University. (for Date of Birth Proof)
- Degree/Provisional Passing Certificates of the Qualifying Examination.
- Detailed Marksheets of the Examination
- Migration Certificate from the University/Board last attended.
- No Objection Certificate, if the applicant is an employee in State or Central Government or Public Undertaking
- Physical Disability Certificate (optional)
- Category Certificate
Reservation Policy for AIIMS Nursing Counselling
The AIIMS B.Sc and Hons. Nursing Counselling follows reservation criteria for the category candidates. A certain number of seats are available for each category. So, out of the total seats (excluding the AIIMS Reserved Seats), the following are the reservation criteria-
Check – JIPMER B.Sc Nursing 2021
Who can Report the Institution for Final Admission?
Well, there are many reasons for the Final Admission. So, we have listed out a few conditions which will focus on the admission process.
- A medical check-up will take place after the final selection. Applicants who are found fit will have to join the course by paying the fees.
- Candidates must bring all the documents in the original. The Institute will keep the document.
- At the time of joining, the candidates have to undergo the biometric process.
Candidates have to deposit a Demand Draft of Rs 50, 000/- as a security deposit. Thus, once you have deposited the amount. You will get back the money after 5 days of the document submission.
AIIMS Nursing 2021 Merit List Result
The AIIMS Nursing Result will be published on the official website. In addition, the officials may release the result in the form of a merit list. The students will be ranked in order of merit in this list. This further helps the officials in segregating students on the basis of merit. Moreover, only the merit list students will be eligible for admission. The students will also be called for counselling in accordance with the merit list only.
Highlights of AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2021
- The AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Counselling is held offline as well as online. The details are notified here.
- The Official Dates are available. Hence, The Link to apply for the counselling will be available here.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted in the merit list will be eligible to participate in the counselling.
- The AIIMS Nursing Counselling 2021 will take place in two rounds followed by a Final Round and an Open Round Counselling.
- The Counselling Round will take place on the basis of the Merit Scores and Rank.