AIIMS Nursing Exam Pattern 2020 is available here. The Exam Pattern for any examination is very important. Candidates who are appearing the Entrance Examination can check the complete details about the AIIMS B.Sc/Post-Basic/Paramedical Nursing Exam Pattern here. The AIIMS Nursing B.Sc (Post-Basic), Paramedical, and B.Sc (Hons) Exam will take place in the month of June 2020. The Exam Pattern of AIIMS Nursing includes- Mode of the Examination, Types of Questions, Distribution of Marks etc. In this article, we have provided complete details about AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Exam Pattern, its important dates, syllabus and admit card details. Read the complete article, to know more about the AIIMS B.Sc Exam Pattern.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Hence, candidates who qualify the exam will get an opportunity to appear in the next process of AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020.
Highlights of AIIMS Nursing Exam Pattern 2019-20
- The AIIMS Nursing Exam Pattern is available now. Complete details of the AIIMS Exam Pattern is available on the official prospectus.
- Through the Exam Pattern of AIIMS Nursing, candidates will be able to get an idea about the types of questions that are available in the question paper.
- The All India Institute of Medical Sciences is responsible for conducting the AIIMS Nursing Examination.
- The Exam Pattern of all the B.Sc Examinations is different, which we will be getting to know in the later section.
Important Dates of AIIMS B.Sc and Paramedical Nursing
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences has not released any official dates yet. However, the link has been created, and it will be activated soon. Here, we have provided all the tentative dates here. You can get the idea of the application form and exam date.
|Events||Dates Scheduled (Tentative)|
|Basic Registration (PAAR) for B.Sc Nursing/Paramedical/Post-Basic Nursing||30th November 2019|
|Closing Date of Online PAAR Registration||14th January 2020 (17:00 Hours)|
|Accepted/Rejected Status of Basic Registration||Second Week of January 2020|
|Correction of Deficiencies in the AIIMS PAAR Registration||Third Week of January 2020|
|Final Status (Accepted/Rejected) of Nursing PAAR Registration||Fourth Week of January 2020|
|Generation of Code for Final Registration (only those candidates are eligible whose Basic Registration has been accepted)||Second Week of March 2020|
|Final Registration (Fee Payment and City Choice)||Fourth Week of March 2020|
|Final Status (Accepted/Rejected) of Final Registration with the reason for the rejection||Third Week of April 2020|
|Last Date for the Submission of the Documents for the rejected application form||Fourth Week of April 2020|
|Releasing of the AIIMS Nursing Admit Card 2020||Second Week of May 2020|
|Date and Timing of AIIMS B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic) Exam||First Week of June 2020 (10:00 to 11:30 am)|
|Exam Date and Timing of AIIMS B.Sc Nursing (Paramedical Exam)||Third Week of June 2020 (10:00 to 11:30 am)|
|AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Exam Date and Timing||Fourth Week of June 2020 (10:00 am to 12:00 pm)|
|Declaration of Result (AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Post Basic)||Fourth Week of June 2020|
|AIIMS B.Sc Nursing and Paramedical Result||First Week of July 2020|
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Exam Pattern and its Factors
The AIIMS Nursing Exam Pattern varies from different B.Sc Course Programmes. Before appearing any Entrance Examination, the candidate must know about all the factors that are relevant to the examination.
The Factors Included in the AIIMS Nursing Exam Pattern 2020
- Mode of the Examination
- Time Duration of the Entrance Examination
- Marking Scheme of the Examination etc.
Exam Pattern of AIIMS B.Sc (Hons) Nursing and Paramedical Courses
The Examination Pattern of AIIMS B.Sc (Hons) Nursing and Paramedical Courses are as follows-
- The AIIMS Nursing B.Sc (Hons) and Paramedical Exam are conducted online.
- The Examination Paper will be available in English and Hindi.
- There will be four sections in the examination- Part A, B, C, D
- The Total Time Duration of the Examination is 2 Hours.
- Questions will be available in Multiple Choice Objective Type Format.
- Total Marks of the Examination is 100 Marks.
- The Physics, Chemistry, Biology comprises of 30 Marks and the General Knowledge Section carries 10 marks.
- Each correct answer carries 1 mark and for every wrong answer, -1/3rd marks are deducted.
Exam Pattern of AIIMS B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic) Course
The AIIMS Nursing (Post-Basic) Examination is a two-stage selection process. Candidates who are applying for this course have to qualify the written test (online), and personal assessment test.
Written Exam Pattern of AIIMS Nursing B.Sc (Post-Basic)
- The Exam will be conducted online. The Exam of AIIMS B.Sc Post-Basic will take place on 1st June 2019.
- The Total Time Duration of the Examination is 90 Minutes (1.5 Hours)
- The Mode of the Language is English.
- Total Number of Marks – 70 Marks
- The Examination Center for this entrance examination is in Delhi only.
- Questions will be asked in the Multiple Choice Objective Type Format.
- For each correct answer, one mark will be awarded for each wrong answer 1/3rd marks will be deducted.
Subjects/Topics that are Asked in AIIMS B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic) Exam is as follows-
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Medical-Surgical Nursing Anatomy
- Physiology and Pharmacology
- Obstetrics Nursing and Midwifery
- Paediatric Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing and
- Professional Trends in Nursing.
AIIMS Nursing Personal Assessment Test/Interview Round
Now, on the basis of the merit list/marks secured in the Written Test, candidates will be invited for the Personal Assessment Test. Candidates three times the number of the seat will be invited for the PAT. Hence, the Admission to this course will be on the basis of the performance and aggregate scores in Stage I and II.
Factors that are considered for the Personal Assessment Test of AIIMS B.Sc Nursing 2020
- Academic Performance in Higher Secondary or +2 or Equivalent Questions.
- Past Academic Performace in the Nursing Examination.
- Performance as a Staff Nurse.
The Admissions of AIIMS Nursing B.Sc (Post-Basic) will be on the basis of the aggregate marks in Stage I and II.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Exam Center 2020
The AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Exam will take place across various parts of India. This is an Online Based Examination which will be conducted on different dates. Now, take a look at the list of the examination centers that are available in India.
|State||City||Examination Center Code|
The Choice of the Examination City will be available at the time of filling the application form. Candidates will be allotted with the Examination City on the basis of the availability of the seats. However, the complete address of the Examination Center will be available on the AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020.
AIIMS Nursing Syllabus 2020
Since, the exam paper is divided into four parts- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and General Knowledge. Let’s take a look at the syllabus for the entrance examination.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Physics Syllabus
The Chapters that are included in AIIMS Nursing Physics Syllabus is as follows-
- Current Electricity
- Electronic Devices
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Communication System
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter
- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Chemistry Syllabus
- Solid State
- D and D Block Elements
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of the Elements
- Chemical Kinetics
- Co-ordination Compounds
- Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
AIIMS Nursing Syllabus Biology Syllabus
- Cell Theory
- The Difference Between Prokaryotic and Eukaryota
- Structural Organization of Cell
- Mendel’s Law Of Inheritance
- Classification Binomial and Nominal Nomenclature
- Five Kingdom Classification
- The Role of Plants in Human Welfare
- Mineral Nutrition Essential Elements and their Function
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing General Knowledge Syllabus
- General Policy and Scientific Research
The Exam Syllabus of AIIMS B.Sc (Post-Basic) Nursing
The Selection for this course is done in two stages – Online Written Test and Interview/ Personal Assessment Test.
AIIMS Nursing (Post-Basic) Syllabus
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Medical-Surgical Nursing including Anatomy, Physiology, and Pharmacology
- Obstetrics Nursing and Midwifery
- Pediatric Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Professional Trends in Nursing
Thus, we have provided almost every inch of detail regarding the AIIMS B.Sc (Post-Basic) Nursing 2020. The AIIMS Nursing Exam Pattern and Dates are different for each B.Sc Nursing Courses. If you have any doubts regarding the entrance examination and pattern or syllabus, then please free to ask questions.
AIIMS Nursing Admit Card 2020
To appear the exam, candidates have to download the Admit card. The AIIMS Nursing Hall Ticket will be available on the official website. To download the Admit Card, candidates have to enter their Registration Number and Password. No candidates will be allowed to appear the exam without the Hall Ticket.
If you have any queries or complaints regarding the AIIMS Nursing Syllabus and Exam Pattern, then please comment on the section below.