AIIMS Nursing Counselling 2019 will take place soon after the completion of the B.Sc Nursing Exam. The Exam for this course takes place every year. The AIIMS 2019 Nursing Counselling is the last stage of the admission process that leads to the final selection of the candidates. The Procedure takes place online and follows certain conditions. Now, many of you might be thinking that is it mandatory to participate in the AIIMS B.Sc Counselling Round? Is it Online/Offline? What is the Eligibility and much more? Well, in this article we have provided complete details about the counselling. The Examination of AIIMS Nursing B.Sc will take place in June 2019. Read the article further to know more about the AIIMS Nursing Counselling.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Highlights of AIIMS Nursing Counselling 2019
- The AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Counselling will take place online.
- It is expected that the counselling round/process will be held in the month of July 2019.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted on the merit list will be eligible to participate in the counselling.
- The AIIMS Nursing Counselling 2019 will take place in two rounds followed by a Final Round and an Open Round Counselling.
- The Counselling Round will take place on the basis of the Merit Scores and Rank.
AIIMS Nursing Counselling Dates 2019
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) will release the dates of the AIIMS Nursing Counselling 2019. The Dates will be available on the official websites. Therefore, you can take a look at the dates of the AIIMS Nursing Exam 2019
|AIIMS B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic) exam||1st June 2019|
|AIIMS B.Sc (Paramedical) exam||15th June 2019|
|AIIMS B.Sc (Hons) Nursing exam||23rd June 2019|
|AIIMS Nursing Result 2019||July 2019|
|Dates for Counselling||July/August 2019|
The Counselling of AIIMS B.Sc (Nursing) 2019 is expected to be released in July/August 2019. Candidates must check the official website to get the latest updates and notifications.
AIIMS Nursing 2019 Counselling
The AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Counselling will take place online on the official website of AIIMS Exams – www.aiimsexams.org. Candidates who have scored the minimum qualifying marks and have made into the Rank/Merit Lists will be eligible for the counselling. The AIIMS B.Sc Counselling 2019 will take place for a limited period of time. There will be two rounds of counselling followed by a Final Round and open Round Counselling. The order of the counselling process will be – General/ST/SC/OBC.
AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2019- Mock Round
The Mock Round of AIIMS Nursing will take place first before the original counselling round. The main intention of this round, is to make the applicants aware of the counselling process and how it is performed. The mode of the mock round is online and will be available before the AIIMS Nursing Counselling. In the Mock Counselling Round of AIIMS, candidates can select their choices of colleges as per the courses. The list of the colleges will be available along with the number of seats.
What is the Procedure of AIIMS Nursing Counselling 2019?
The AIIMS Nursing Counselling will take place online. The All India Institute of Medical Sciences is responsible for conducting AIIMS Counselling for Nursing. The Counselling is done completely on the basis of the Combined Merit List. The Stages that combines a Counselling Process of B.Sc Nursing is as follows-
Stage -I Registration Process
As you know that the Registration Process of AIIMS Nursing 2019 takes place online. The Registration State is the first step of the counselling round. In this process, candidates have to submit their basic personal details such as Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, E-mail ID, Educational Qualifications etc. Click on the submit option once you enter all the details. You will receive a Registration ID and Password after successful registration. This Registration ID and Password will be used as your Login Credentials in future.
Stage- II Exercising, and Locking their Choices and their Order for Mock Round
The Choices that you have selected at the time of the Mock Round Counselling, can be edited at this stage. In this stage, candidates have to select the course and colleges on the basis of the availability of the seats. The Excersing and the Locking of the choices will be completely on the basis of the first cum first service. The Link to excercise the choices will be available for a shorter period of time.
Stage-III Announcement of the Mock Counselling Results
After the excersing and the locking of the choices, the announcement of the Mock Counselling Results will be released. This will be available online. To access this, candidates have to log in using the credentials and check at the results.
Stage-IV Re-ordering of the Choices/ Adding/Deleting and Locking of Choices
In this stage, all you have to do is modify the choices that you had selected earlier at the time of Mock Test Counselling. Here, you can either re-arrange the choices that you had selected earlier or you can add or delete any of the options you want. This is competely as per your choice and preferences. After that, when you have come to final decision, Click on the Lock Choice Option. The Locking Option is meant for the final submission of your choices. Once, you have locked your choices cannot be modified. Therefore, make sure that you choose your options wisely.
Stage-V Seat Allocation
Seat Allocation states- “Reservation of the Seats”. Now, after you have locked in your choices, candidates will get seats on the basis of the choices that they have submitted. The Allocation of the seats to the candidates will be completely based on the availability of the seats and the merit/rank of the students.
Stage -Vi Acceptance and Refusal of the Seats by the Candidate
Now, this is the stage where you have to make the final decision regarding the allotment of the seat in the college. After the allotment of the seats, there will be four options available. Either you can accept or you refuse. Now, let’s take a quick look at the options available for acceptance and refusal of the seats by the applicant. The Options that are available at this stage are as follows-
Option-1 Accept The Allotted Seats. After choosing this option, candidates will not be eligible to participate in the further rounds.
Option-2 Accept the allotted seat and participate in the second round of counselling as well.
Option-3 Decline/Refuse the Allotted Seat and do not wish to participate in the further counselling process.
Option-4 Decline/Refuse the Allotted Seat but wish to participate in the second round of counseling.
Once you choose, any of the following options, you can’t be able to modify any of the following choices.
What are the Types of AIIMS Nursing Counselling 2019?
As we have mentioned earlier, that there will be two rounds of counselling followed by a Final Counselling Round and Open Round. Let’s check what are these rounds are and who is eligible to attend this round.
First Round of AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Counselling
This First Round of Counselling will take place after the mock round counselling. The Counselling Round will take place online and the candidates who are ranked on the top will be eligible to attend this round. The Counselling Process takes place on the basis of the Merit and the Rank List of the candidate.
Second Round of Counselling
The Second Round of Counselling for AIIMS B.Sc will take place after the completion of the first round of counselling. The Mode of Conducting the Second Round of Counselling is Online.
Who is Eligible for AIIMS Second Round Counselling 2019?
- Candidates who have chosen option 2 and 4 after the seat allotment process can participate in this counseling round.
- Applicants who were not allotted seats in the First Round of counselling.
Who are not Eligible for AIIMS 2nd Round of Counselling 2019?
- Candidates who fail to report or submit their options after the seat allotment will not be eligible for the AIIMS Second Round of Counselling 2019.
You must note that you can change your preferences/choices of the subjects in all the rounds.
Final Round of the AIIMS B.Sc Seat Allotment 2019
The Final Round of AIIMS Nursing Counselling will take place offline. The Applicants have to participate in person for this counselling round.
Important Things to Consider for AIIMS Nursing Counselling 2019
- Any Vacant ST Seats after calling all the ST Eligible candidates will be made available first to an SC Category and vice-versa.
- If the seat still remains, then the seats will be made available for the General Category Candidates.
- If there are any vacant OBC Seats left after calling all the OBC Eligible candidates. Then the seats will be made available for the General Category Candidates.
- If you are changing any Institution or Subject, then the penalty amount will be given in the form of Demand Draft.
List of the Documents for AIIMS Nursing Document Verification Process
The List of the Documents that you have to submit at the time of Document Verification Process is as follows-
- AIIMS Nursing Admit Card 2019
- Matriculation/High School/ Higher Secondary Certificate issued by the Board/University. (for Date of Birth Proof)
- Degree/Provisional Passing Certificates of the Qualifying Examination.
- Detailed Marksheets of the Examination
- Migration Certificate from the University/Board last attended.
- No Objection Certificate, if the applicant is an employee in State or Central Government or Public Undertaking
- Physical Disability Certificate (optional)
- Category Certificate
Who can Report the Institution for Final Admission?
Well, there are many reasons for the Final Admission. So, we have listed out a few conditions which will focus on the admission process.
- A medical check-up will take place after the final selection. Applicants who are found fit will have to join the course by paying the required fees.
- Candidates must bring all the documents and documents in original. The Documents will be kept in the Institute.
- At the time of joining, the candidates have to undergo the biometric process.
Candidates have to deposit a Demand Draft of Rs 50, 000/- as a security deposit. Thus, once you have deposited the amount. You will get back the money after 5 days of the document submission.
The AIIMS Nursing Counselling 2019 will take place online, in the month of July/August. The Counselling Process will take place on different dates for different courses.