West Bengal MBBS Application Form 2020 (Round I Counselling)is released on 9th November 2020 (12 Noon). The Department of Health and Family Welfare releases the application form on its official website. The last date to apply is 12th November 2020 (11:59 pm). The mode of the WB NEET Registration Form is online. However, to fill the form, candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria of the West Bengal MBBS Admission Process. The application link will remain active for a limited period of time, Therefore, make sure that you submit the form before the due date. In this article, we have provided complete details of WB MBBS Application Form Release Dates, Registration Procedure, and other important details.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
West Bengal MBBS/BDS Admission has been started. The Round-I Counselling Registration has been started. Register for Counselling. The last date to apply is 12th November 2020 (11:59 pm)
WB MBBS Application Form 2020 – Dates
The Admission Authority declared the official dates for WB NEET Admission 2020-21. Check the schedule below.
|Starting date of the online registration and payment of fees||9th November 2020 (12 Noon) to 12th November 2020 (11:59 pm)|
|Round I Choice Filling and Saving of Filled Choices (in preferences)||10th November 2020 (6 pm) to 12th November 2020 (11:59 pm)|
|Round I Choice Locking of the saved choices||10th November 2020 (6 pm) to 12th November 2020 (11:59 pm)|
|Publication of Enrolled and Successfully Paid candidate list for WB NEET Counselling 2020 (Provisional List)||13th November 2020 ( after 6 pm)|
|Round I Allotment List||16th November 2020 (after 6 pm)|
|Document verification of the NRI Candidates at Swasthya Bhawan||17th November 2020 (10 am to 4 pm)|
|Physical Reporting of the candidates to the respective allotted colleges along with fee and original documents and bond for admission||17th and 18th November 2020 (10 am to 4 pm) as per server time|
|Starting Date of Online Registration||–|
|Payment of Registration fees||–|
|Online Choice filling and locking||–|
|Reporting Allotted institute||–|
West Bengal NEET Eligibility Criteria 2020
To fill and submit the registration form, it is very important to fulfill the eligibility conditions. So, the WB MBBS Eligibility Conditions are as follows-
- The Nationality of the candidate must be Indian. However, OCI candidates can also apply.
- The candidate must be a resident of West Bengal state. Candidates who are not a domicile of West Bengal are only eligible for private management quota.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 17 years as on 31st December 2020. However, age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category candidates.
- Candidates must have qualified the NEET 2020 Exam and must have passed 10+2 from State Board or Equivalent. Read NTA NEET Eligibility Criteria 2020
NEET Qualifying Cut-Off 2020
|Category||NTA NEET Cut-Off Percentile||NEET 2019 Cutoff||NTA NEET Cutoff 2018||NEET 2017 Cutoff|
West Bengal MBBS/BDS Applicant Registration Process
The West Bengal MBBS Application Form 2020 will be available in the third week of June 2020. The mode of the application form is online. So, the applicant form filling process are as follows-
Step 1: Registration Procedure
- The first step involved in the application submission process is the registration part.
- Candidates will have to go to the official website of DHFW Kolkata. The registration link will be updated in this article once the official link activates.
- Locate the link that says ‘Application To Participation in Pre counselling’
- Click on the new application
- Provide valid email id and contact details
- Enter in basic personal and academic details such as Name, Age (as on 31st December 2020), Residential Address, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email address, Category, Specifications of the previous examination passed including name of institution and marks obtained in PCB, Nationality, and Domicile.
- Candidates are required to Check on the declaration Page and domicile as well.
Step 2: Payment of Application Fees
- Candidates will have to pay the application fee after submitting in the basic information.
- The mode of the application form filling is online through Credit/Debit Card/Internet Banking etc.
- The cost of the application form fees is Rs 2000 for unreserved category and Rs 1500 for Reserved category.
- Do recheck all the details carefully before you hit the submit button.
Step 3: Final Submission
- Recheck all the details and click on the submit button.
- Download and take the printout of the WB NEET Application Form.
- Keep 2 to 3 copies of the form for future reference.
West Bengal MBBS/BDS Counselling Registration Form
The WB NEET Counselling Registration Form is same to that of the Applicant Registration Form. The counselling form will be available for each counselling round. In this form, candidates have to fill in the college choices as per their preferences. Candidates have to carry a copy of the form to the WB NEET Document Verification Process.
So, these are the complete details of West Bengal MBBS Application Form 2020. Make sure that you go through all the instructions before filling the form. Submit the form before the due date. If you have any queries regarding the application form, then please comment on the section below.