West Bengal MBBS Application Form 2021: The Department of Health and Family Welfare releases the application form on its official website. The mode of the registration process is online. However, to fill the form, candidates must satisfy the eligibility criteria of the West Bengal MBBS Admission Process. The application link remains active for a limited period of time. Therefore, make sure that you submit the form before the due date. Moreover, if the application fee is not paid on time, even then the application form is considered invalid. In this article, we have provided complete details of WB MBBS Application Form Release Dates, Registration Procedure, and other important details.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
WB MBBS Application Form 2021 – Dates
Only the students who submit their forms successfully are considered for the Merit List. Hence, no aspirant can afford to miss out on any of the major events related to the application process. Thus, the applicants are required to keep themselves updated with the WB NEET Application process schedule. In this section, we have provided Round-Wise important event dates.
|Starting date of the online registration and payment of fees||– To be Announced –|
|Round I Choice Filling and Saving of Filled Choices (in preferences)||– To be Announced –|
|Round I Choice Locking of the saved choices||– To be Announced –|
|Publication of Enrolled and Successfully Paid candidate list for WB NEET Counselling 2021 (Provisional List)||– To be Announced –|
|Round I Allotment List||– To be Announced –|
|Document verification of the NRI Candidates at Swasthya Bhawan||– To be Announced –|
|Physical Reporting of the candidates to the respective allotted colleges along with fee and original documents and bond for admission||– To be Announced –|
|Starting Date of Online Registration||– To be Announced –|
|Payment of Registration fees||– To be Announced –|
|Document verification||– To be Announced –|
|Online Choice filling and locking||– To be Announced –|
|Result declaration||– To be Announced –|
|Reporting Allotted institute||– To be Announced –|
West Bengal NEET Eligibility Criteria 2021
To fill and submit the registration form, it is very important to fulfil the eligibility conditions. So, the WB MBBS Eligibility Conditions are as follows-
- The Nationality of the candidate must be Indian. However, OCI candidates can also apply.
- The candidate must be a resident of West Bengal state. Candidates who are not a domicile of West Bengal are only eligible for the private management quota.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 17 years as of 31st December of the admission year. However, age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category candidates.
- Candidates must have qualified for the NEET 2021 Exam and must have passed 10+2 from State Board or Equivalent. Read NTA NEET Eligibility Criteria 2021
NEET Qualifying Cut-Off 2021
|Category||NTA NEET Cut-Off Percentile||NTA NEET cutoff Marks||NEET 2019 Cutoff||NTA NEET Cutoff 2018||NEET 2017 Cutoff|
West Bengal MBBS/ BDS Applicant Registration Process
The WB MBBS Application Form stage is very crucial. Only the students who register successfully can take part in the admission process. Thus, in this section, the complete registration process has been explained for assistance. Aspirants can follow these instructions, to submit their form successfully.
Step 1: Registration Procedure
- The first step involved in the application submission process is the registration part.
- Candidates have to go to the official website of DHFW Kolkata.
- Locate the link that says ‘Application To Participation in Pre counselling’
- Click on the new application
- Provide valid email id and contact details
- Enter in basic personal and academic details such as Name, Age (as of 31st December 2021), Residential Address, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email address, Category, Specifications of the previous examination passed including the name of the institution and marks obtained in PCB, Nationality, and Domicile.
- Furthermore, the candidates are required to Check on the declaration Page and domicile as well.
Step 2: Payment of Application Fees
- Candidates have to pay the application fee after submitting the basic information.
- The mode of the application form filling is online through Credit/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
- The cost of the application form fees is Rs 2,000 for the unreserved category and Rs 1,500 for the Reserved category.
- Do recheck all the details carefully before you hit the submit button.
Step 3: Final Submission
- Recheck all the details and click on the submit button.
- Download and take the printout of the WB NEET Application Form.
- Keep 2 to 3 copies of the form for future reference.
West Bengal MBBS/ BDS Counselling Registration Form
The WB NEET Counselling Registration Form is the same as that of the Applicant Registration Form. The counselling form shall be available for each counselling round. In this form, candidates have to fill in the college choices as per their preferences. Candidates have to carry a copy of the form to the WB NEET Document Verification Process.
So, these are the complete details of the West Bengal MBBS Application Form 2021. Make sure that you go through all the instructions before filling the form. Submit the form before the due date. If you have any queries regarding the application form, then please comment on the section below.