Maharashtra MBBS Application Form 2021: The Directorate of Medical Education & Research (DMER) is responsible for carrying out the application process. However, DMER takes care of admission to seats reserved under state quota only. Candidates are required to clear NEET 2021 for being eligible for Maharashtra MBBS/ BDS Admission. The application form is released for a limited period of time; therefore, candidates are advised to get registered as soon as the registration window opens. Moreover, students should check out the eligibility criteria before even filling the application forms. The officials have the right to reject the applications of ineligible candidates. For complete details regarding the Maharashtra MBBS Application Form 2021, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Maharashtra MBBS Application Form 2021
The Maharashtra MBBS/ BDS Registration Form is released in online mode and hence aspirants have to visit the DMER Website to fill the form. The selection committee only considers the students for the merit list who submit the application form successfully. Hence, aspirants should also be well-versed with the form dates. Candidates can also check the Registered Candidates List of the 2020 session; it indicates the names of students who submitted the form successfully. A similar format candidate list shall be released after the conclusion of the 2021 application process.
|Publication of Information Brochure||– To be Announced –|
|Publication of Seat Matrix||– To be Announced –|
|Online Registration and Payment of Registration Fees Through Online Payment Gateway for MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ BPTh/ BOTh/ BASLP/ BP&O/ B.Sc (Nursing)||– To be Announced –|
Check – JK MBBS Application Form 2021
Maharashtra MBBS BDS Registration Procedure
Candidates who are interested in applying for the Maharashtra MBBS/ BDS 2021 Admissions can follow the steps given below to get registered successfully.
- The first step involved in the application submission process is the registration part.
- Candidates have to go to the official website of DMER Mumbai (www.dmer.org). The registration link is updated in this article once the official link activates.
- Locate the link that leads to registration
- Click on a new application
- Provide valid email id and contact details
- Enter in basic personal and academic details such as Name, Age (as of 31st December of admission year), Residential Address, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Email address, Category, Specifications of the previous examination passed including the name of the institution and marks obtained in PCB, Nationality, and Domicile.
Payment of Application Fee
- No application is deemed valid without the payment of the application fee.
- The Maharashtra MBBS Form fee is INR 1060 irrespective of the category a candidate belongs to.
- The fee amount has to be paid by the SBI e-challan.
Uploading Scanned Images
- Recent passport size photograph, signature, and left thumb impression are to be scanned and uploaded at the time of application submission.
- It is mandatory to upload these scanned images in order to complete the application procedure. Images are to be in sync with the official guidelines set forth by the admission conducting authority.
After filling in the personal and academic credentials, scanned image uploading, and fee payment, candidates are advised to recheck the details filled in. Since there will not be any application correction facility, candidates need to take caution while submitting the Maharashtra MBBS/ BDS Admission Application Form. Once the final submission is made, candidates cannot make any changes in the form.
Maharashtra MBBS Eligibility Criteria
It is important that before getting into the registration process, candidates must qualify the DMER MBBS Eligibility Criteria set forth by the DMER Mumbai. Given below is the complete Eligibility guideline that Maharashtra MBBS aspirants need to be aware of.
|Nationality||Candidates must be a citizen of India. Other than that, a candidate who holds an Overseas Citizen of India Card can also apply.|
|Domicile Factor||Candidates seeking admissions for the medical programmes must be a domicile of Maharashtra.|
Maharashtra MBBS 2021 Merit List
The merit list indicates the names of the selected candidates. It is made for ranking the candidates in order of merit. Maharashtra MBBS/ BDS Merit List is further prepared on the basis of students’ performance in the NEET 2021 Exam. The officials publish it on the official website (www.dmer.org). In addition, this merit list is considered during the counseling for 85% of state quota seats. The students with the maximum NEET Score amongst the applicants get the first rank. It shall further be released in pdf format. Thus, candidates can easily view and download it for future references.