Utkal University Application Form 2020: The application form for Utkal University DDE has been released. Therefore, the students who aspire to take admission in any degree course must fill the Utkal University Admission Form Online. The last date to submit the form is 1st December 2020 for DDE Courses. The applicants are advised to fill the Utkal University Application Form before the last date of the same. There will be a certain procedure in order to fill the Utkal University Online Form. The applicant, while filling the application form, will have to follow each and every procedure. After the candidate fills the online form of Utkal University, he/ she will have to pay the application fee. The payment of the fee is mandatory.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
If the candidate submits the Utkal University Online Form in an offline manner, he/ she will have to produce certain documents to the concerned authority. One must note that the hard copy of the online form of Utkal University will not be accepted if does not enclose the photograph of the respective candidate. In the online manner of the submission of the form, the candidate will be able to grab his/ her admit card immediately after the successful submission of the application form. The complete information about Utkal University 2020 Form is mentioned in the article below.
- Utkal University DDE has released the Application Form for B.A, B.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.Sc, etc. The last date to submit the form is extended till 1st December 2020. Click Here to apply.
- Online Admission Process for PG Regular Courses through SAMS has been revised. Check the schedule below. Click Here to Visit the website for more details.
Utkal University Application Form 2020 Dates
The applicant, who looks forward to sitting in the entrance examination of Utkal University will have to submit the online form. The form submission procedure will take place in both online as well as offline modes.
|Release of Utkal University Application Form 2020|
|Utkal University Application Form 2020 Last Date (Online Mode)|
|Utkal University Application Form 2020 Last Date (Offline Mode)|
|Utkal University Entrance Examination 2020|
M.Phil and PhD Courses:
|Release of Utkal University Application Form 2020||–|
|Utkal University Application Form 2020 Last Date (Online Mode)||–|
|Utkal University Application Form 2020 Last Date (Offline Mode)||–|
|Utkal University Entrance Examination 2020||–|
How to Submit Utkal University 2020 Form?
- Open the official website of Utkal University.
- Click on New User under the application form (if you are a newbie to the website).
- In order to register, the applicant has to provide the following details:
- Full name of the candidate
- The name of the Department.
- Course under which one wishes to take admission
- Mobile Number (must be valid)
- E-mail ID
- Date of birth of the candidate
4. Once the candidate is done with the registration, he/ she will be receiving a confirmation message on his/ her registered e-mail ID and Mobile Number. The message will be holding the User ID and Password.
5. After all the previous steps, the applicant will have to pay the mandatory amount of fee. The candidate will be able to pay the fee in an online mode. The fee payment goes through Payment Gateway (SBI Collect/e-pay) available in the e-application form. Submit the details and chose the mode of payment, i.e., Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking in the bank you wish to do the transaction with. The amount, which has to be paid is Rs. 600/-. After the candidate is done with the payment, he/ she will be receiving an e-receipt. The applicant must print the e-receipt for future purposes (The same payment process has to be repeated while submitting the form in offline mode). While filling the application form, the candidate can enter the reference number of the e-receipt as an input.
- Buy the Utkal University Application Form from the university. The form will be costing Rs. 600/-.
- Fill the form with the correct details.
- Enclose the form with the mandatory documents (e-receipt/DD / BC of Rs. 600 in favour of Administrative Office, P. G. Teaching Departments, Utkal University payable at any nationalized bank of Bhubaneswar in case of the downloaded application).
- Send the Utkal University Form on the following address:
Heads of the Department,
Utkal University, Vani Vihar,
The amount of fee for all the courses will be Rs. 600/- except for the course of M.Tech. The application fee for M.Tech will be Rs. 1000/-.
Documents to be submitted along with the Application Form of Utkal University 2020
The candidates will have to submit certain documents along with the offline application form. The documents, which have to be submitted are:
- Mark sheets and Certificates of all examinations.
- L.C. and Conduct Certificate from the institution last attended.
- SC/ST Certificate from the competent authority (MP / MLA / Collector / ADM / SDO / Local Gazetted Revenue Officer not below the rank of Deputy Collector or Tahasildar) [If applicable].
- PH certificate of physically challenged students and ID card issued by District Welfare Officer / Community Development Officer / Social Welfare Department of State Government by the physically challenged candidates (If applicable).
- Sports and Games Certificate of participation are required for quota and special weight consideration, from the competent Authority (Director of Sports / Sports Council of the Utkal University), countersigned by the Principal / HOD of the college/department by the candidates interested to apply under the said category.
- A certificate shall be produced from the Rajya / Zilla Sainik Board by the applicants interested to apply under Ex- / In-service quota. Priority shall be given to applicants under Ex-Serviceman quota.
- Original application fee e-receipt.
- Three passport size photographs.
- Migration Certificate, if the candidate is not from Utkal University.
Other Important Links
So, these are the complete details regarding the Utkal University Admission Form. If you have any queries then please comment on the section below.