Pondicherry University Application Form 2022 for UG/PG courses will be available online. Therefore, the candidates who are interested in taking admission must apply for Pondicherry University online application form. In order to seek admission into the University, every candidate must register themselves and fill the application form. However, before filling the Pondicherry University UG application form candidates must check the eligibility criteria. They must read the course details and important instructions given in the admission brochure The admission is granted on the basis of a written entrance test. Pondicherry University entrance test is conducted every year. So, all those who are willing to study at Pondicherry University must be well-aware of the application form dates, procedure, fees, etc. So, keep on reading the article to know more.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Pondicherry University Application Form 2022- Dates
The University will release the dates of the registration process as well as other events. Candidates must be aware of the dates in order to fill the Pondicherry University application form 2022 and submit it successfully. The dates given in the table are tentative and subject to change. We will update the final dates once the University releases them on the official website.
|Release of Application Form||July 2022|
|Last Submission Date||Last week of July 2022|
|Date of Entrance Exam||August 2022|
For MBA Programme:
|Release of Application Form||to be announced|
|Last Submission Date||–|
Pondicherry University Application Form 2022
Candidates must remember certain points in relation to the application form of Pondicherry University. It is important to know the dates and other important details. Read the below pointers to understand all the details about the Pondicherry University Application form 2022.
- The application form will be available in the online mode. University will not release the form in any other mode.
- Therefore, the candidates must keep an eye on the official website to submit the application form on time.
- During the form filling process, the candidates have to enter all the details, such as personal, educational, academic, and contact details.
- Also, the candidates must be ready with the scanned photograph and signature as they will have to upload it in the application form.
- Candidates can submit the application form online. There is no need to send a hardcopy of the form to the authority.
- Another important point to note is that the candidates must submit the application form before the last submission date. Those who fail to submit the form before the given date will not be allowed to get admission in the University.
In order to successfully submit the application form, the candidates have to pay the application fee. The payment can be done via online or offline mode. Online mode includes credit card/ debit card/ net banking, etc.
- For PG/ PG Diploma Courses: Fees for General Category is INR 600. However, the reserved category has to pay INR 300.
- For MBA Courses: Fees for General Category is INR 1000. But, the reserved category has to pay INR 500.
- For Ph. D Courses: The General Category candidates have to pay INR 1000 while the reserved category has to pay INR 500.
Steps to fill the Pondicherry University Application Form 2022
In this section, we will guide you about the process of filling the application form of Pondicherry University with ease. Just follow the steps carefully and fill the form:
Step 1: Registration
- Firstly, the candidates need to register themselves on the official website. In order to do that, go to the site and head to the ‘Admissions’ section. Click on the ‘New User’ link
- Enter the necessary details, such as a verified Email ID, contact number, and other details (if asked)
- Click on the Submit button. You will receive the login credentials on your registered email ID and contact number
Step 2: Form Filling Process
With the help of the login credentials, log in to the admission portal. Now, start filling the application form. Candidates have to fill in the following details.
- Personal Details: In this, the candidates have to mention their full name, parents name, and other personal information
- Education Qualifications: The candidates have to provide their educational qualifications as well as their preferred course of study
- Contact Details: Mention your contact details, such as residence address, mobile number, alternate phone number, Email ID, and other details as asked
Step 3: Upload Signature & Photograph
After entering all the necessary details, the candidates have to upload the signature and their photograph in the prescribed format. You might have to upload other documents as per the instructions written in the form.
Step 4: Payment of Application Fees
The application form will be considered complete only when you pay the required application fees. Candidates can pay via any mode they prefer. Every course has different fees. So, the candidates can check the fees of their course and make the necessary payment.
NOTE: No application form will be accepted if the candidate has not made the payment. Therefore, ensure that you pay the application fees. Also, the candidates who successfully submit the application can only generate the Hall Ticket of PU.
Pondicherry University Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria 2022
Eligibility Criteria is set by the University. The criteria decide if the candidates can fill the application form or not. In this section, we will talk about the eligibility criteria for different courses. This will help the candidates to figure out if they are eligible for the course or not.
The below points will tell you if you are fit for applying to the Pondicherry University PG courses.
- The candidate must have finished a Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) from a known University
- Candidates must be passed the qualifying exam with 50% marks
- All those who are in the last year of the Bachelor’s degree can also apply
If you are willing to apply for a PhD course, then go through the pointers given below in order to find out if you are eligible or not.
- The candidate must have passed a Master’s Degree from a well-known University
- The qualifying marks are 50% aggregate in the previous examination
Any candidate who wishes to study the integrated courses must possess the following criteria.
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 examination from a well-known Board or University
- 50% marks must have been scored by the candidate if he wishes to be eligible for the course
- Those candidates who are appearing this year can also apply for this course
If you have any queries or doubts, feel free to comment down below. We will assist you shortly.