Pondicherry University Application Form 2020: is now available for various courses. The dates of online registration are now available below. The application form of Pondicherry University will be available on the University website. In order to seek admission into the University, every candidate must register themselves and fill the application form. The PU online form is said to release in the last week of March 2020. Pondicherry University entrance test is conducted every year to grant admission to the desiring candidates. So, all those who are willing to study at Pondicherry University must be well-aware of the application form dates, procedure, fees, etc. So, keep on reading the article to know more.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Pondicherry University has released the online registration dates for Semester Exams. Candidates can check the dates below or click on the link to Pondicherry University.
Important Dates of PU University Semester Online Form
MDS Part-I Exam Application Form
|Online Registration Starting Date||10th Jan 2020|
|Closing Date of the Registration||13th Jan 2020|
|Last Date of Submission of the Form||14th Jan 2020|
|Issuance of the Hall Ticket||17th Jan 2020|
|Theory Exam||20th Jan 2020|
|Release of the Result||30th Jan 2020|
BDS Degree Semester Application Form 2020
|Online Registration Starting Date||26th Dec 2019|
|Closing Date of the Form||31st Dec 2019|
|Last Date of the Submission of the Form in the University with the fee||6th Jan 2020|
|Online Entry of Internal Marks||31st Dec 2020|
|Closing of submission of Internal Assessment Marks||3rd Jan 2020|
|Issuance of the Admit Card||13th Jan 2020|
|Theory Exam Date||17th Jan 2020|
|Final Theory Exam||3rd Feb 2020|
|Practical Exam||28th Jan 2020|
|Final Practical Exam||14th Feb 2020|
|Declaration of the Result||10th April 2020|
MLT, BPT, and B.Pharm (NR), and MRIT
|Online Registration Starting Date||16th December 2019|
|Closing Date of Online Form||20th December 2019|
|Last Date of Payment details to the University by the colleges||24th December 2019|
|Online Entry of the Internal Assessment of Marks||20th December 2019|
|Closing of Online Internal Assessment Marks||27th December 2019|
|Date of Commencement of the Exam (Theory Exam)||6th January 2020|
|Final Theory Exam||17th January 2020|
|Online Registration Starting Date||6th January 2020|
|Closing Date of the Semester Form||9th January 2020|
|Last Date of making the payment||13th January 2020|
|Online Entry of Internal Marks||14th January 2020|
|Closing Date of Submitting the Internal Marks||17th January 2020|
|Issuance of Hall Tickets||18th January 2020|
|Date of the Theory Exam||23rd January 2020|
|Final Theory Exam||31st January 2020|
|Declaration of the result||29th February 2020|
|Online Registration Form Starting Date||2nd January 2020|
|Closing Date of the Form||6th January 2020|
|Last Date of the Payment||10th January 2020|
|Online Entry of Internal Marks||11th January 2020|
|Issuance of Hall Ticket||16th January 2020|
|Theory Exam||20th January 2020|
|Final Theory Exam||31st January 2020|
|Declaration of the Result||29th February 2020|
Pondicherry University Application Form 2020- Dates
The University will release the dates of the registration process as well as other events. Candidates must be aware of the dates in order to fill the application form and submit it successfully. The dates given in the table are tentative and subject to change. We will update the final dates once the University releases them on the official website.
|Release of Application Form||Last week of March 2020|
|Last Submission Date||1st week of May 2020|
Pondicherry University Application Form 2020
Candidates must remember certain points in relation to the application form of Pondicherry University. It is important to know the dates and other important details. Read the below pointers to understand all the details about the Pondicherry University Application form 2020.
- The application form will be available in the online mode. University will not release the form in any other mode.
- The application form is said to release in the last week of March 2020. Therefore, the candidates must keep an eye on the official website to submit the application form on time.
- During the form filling process, the candidates have to enter all the details, such as personal, educational, academic, and contact details.
- Also, the candidates must be ready with the scanned photograph and signature as they will have to upload it in the application form.
- Candidates can submit the application form online. There is no need to send a hardcopy of the form to the authority.
- Another important point to note is that the candidates must submit the application form before the last submission date i.e. in the month of May 2020. Those who fail to submit the form before the given date will not be allowed to get admission in the University.
In order to successfully submit the application form, the candidates have to pay the application fee. The payment can be done via online or offline mode. Online mode includes credit card/ debit card/ net banking, etc.
- For PG/ PG Diploma Courses: Fees for General Category is INR 600. However, the reserved category has to pay INR 300.
- For MBA Courses: Fees for General Category is INR 1000. But, the reserved category has to pay INR 500.
- For Ph. D Courses: The General Category candidates have to pay INR 1000 while the reserved category has to pay INR 500.
Steps to fill the Pondicherry University Application Form 2020
In this section, we will guide you about the process of filling the form with ease. Just follow the steps carefully and fill the form.
Step 1: Registration
- Firstly, the candidates need to register themselves on the official website. In order to do that, go to the site and head to the ‘Admissions’ section. Click on the ‘New User’ link
- Enter the necessary details, such as a verified Email ID, contact number, and other details (if asked)
- Click on the Submit button. You will receive the login credentials on your registered email ID and contact number
Step 2: Form Filling Process
With the help of the login credentials, log in to the admission portal. Now, start filling the application form. Candidates have to fill in the following details.
- Personal Details: In this, the candidates have to mention their full name, parents name, and other personal information
- Education Qualifications: The candidates have to provide their educational qualifications as well as their preferred course of study
- Contact Details: Mention your contact details, such as residence address, mobile number, alternate phone number, Email ID, and other details as asked
Step 3: Upload Signature & Photograph
After entering all the necessary details, the candidates have to upload the signature and their photograph in the prescribed format. You might have to upload other documents as per the instructions written in the form.
Step 4: Payment of Application Fees
The application form will be considered complete only when you pay the required application fees. Candidates can pay via any mode they prefer. Every course has different fees. So, the candidates can check the fees of their course and make the necessary payment.
NOTE: No application form will be accepted if the candidate has not made the payment. Therefore, ensure that you pay the application fees. Also, the candidates who successfully submit the application can only generate the Hall Ticket of PU.
Pondicherry University Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria 2020
Eligibility Criteria is set by the University. The criteria decide if the candidates can fill the application form or not. In this section, we will talk about the eligibility criteria for different courses. This will help the candidates to figure out if they are eligible for the course or not.
The below points will tell you if you are fit for applying to the Pondicherry University PG courses.
- The candidate must have finished a Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) from a known University
- Candidates must be passed the qualifying exam with 50% marks
- All those who are in the last year of the Bachelor’s degree can also apply
If you are willing to apply for a Ph.D. course, then go through the pointers given below in order to find out if you are eligible or not.
- The candidate must have passed a Master’s Degree from a well-known University
- The qualifying marks are 50% aggregate in the previous examination
Any candidate who wishes to study the integrated courses must possess the following criteria.
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 examination from a well-known Board or University
- 50% marks must have been scored by the candidate if he wishes to be eligible for the course
- Those candidates who are appearing this year can also apply for this course
If you have any queries or doubts, feel free to comment down below. We will assist you shortly.