Amity University Application Form 2021: Amity Admission Form for UG/ PG courses has been released on the official site. Candidates who desire to apply for admission to Amity University need to fill and submit an application form. The application form can be filled in online mode. Before filling Amity University Application Form 2021, candidates must go through the eligibility criteria. The concerned authority thus accepts applications of only eligible students. Furthermore, applicants need to pay an application fee of Rs. 1100. This fee is mandatory for the successful submission of the Amity University 2021 application form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The registration process for Amity University 2021 is available: Apply Now
Amity University Application Form 2021 Releasing Date
Candidates must keep a track of all the dates related to the Amity University Application Form. It is compulsory for them to take action accordingly on the specified dates. If candidates miss any of the dates then he or she will not be able to apply for admission.
The table below shows some of the dates which are announced.
|Availability of Amity University Application Form 2021||December 2020 (Started)|
|Closing of Application Form (UG/ PG Courses)||30th June 2021|
Options to Fill Amity University Application Form 2021
Students have 3 options to fill Amity JEE Application Form 2021 and they can select either of them. The only condition is that they have to fill and submit it before the last given date which is in the month of March 2021. The options are listed below:
- The first step is to fill an application form in online mode.
- The second is to download the application form via online mode and then submit it offline.
- And finally, the last option is to buy an application form for Amity University 2021 from Amity Information Centres/Campuses.
The list of centres is given below from where candidates can purchase the application form:
- Greater Noida
- West Bengal
Steps to fill Amity JEE Online Application Form 2021
Filling an Amity University Application Form 2021 form is the most important thing for applicants who want to apply for admission. This is because only those who have successfully filled the application form will be allowed to appear in the exam. Candidates can fill the application form online as well as offline mode. In order to fill an application form, candidates need to follow some simple steps. However, the steps to fill the application form differ for online and offline mode.
Step 1 – Online Registration
As the first step, candidates need to register themselves online. For this reason, they need to visit the official website and log in. Further, they have to enter details such as name, mobile number and email id. After providing all these details, applicants will receive their registration number and password on the mobile number. They will also get the same registered email id.
Step 2 – Filling of Details
Upon successful registration, applicants have to proceed to the next step which is filling all the necessary details. The details comprise of personal, educational, contact, and other necessary details, which include the following:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Pin Code
- School and Board last attended by the candidate
- Passing year
- Percentage of marks obtained
All the details must be correctly filled by an individual. In case of any wrong detail in the application form then it will face rejection. Therefore, candidates must pay attention while filling the Amity University Application Form 2021.
Step 3 – Uploading of Scanned Images
Applicants need to upload scanned images of their photograph and signature in the required specifications. These specifications are prescribed by the concerned authority. Hence candidates must upload the images accordingly.
The table below displays the specifications in which students have to upload the scanned images:
|Recent Passport Size Colour Photograph||1 MB||JPG or JPEG|
|Signature||1 MB||JPG or JPEG|
|Class 31st Mark Sheet||2 MB||JPG, JPEG or, PDF|
Step 4 – Payment of Application Fee
Once the student has completely filled the application form of Amity University 2021 they need to pay an online application fee of Rs 1100. On the other hand, failure of payment of application fee will result in an incomplete application process. Consequently, the application of aspirants will not be accepted by the authority.
Step 5 – Submission of Application Form
Applicants, after successful payment of application fees, the candidates need to submit the application form. However, before finally submitting it, candidates must review their applications. This must be done so as to make sure that the application form is correctly filled with all the required details. Additionally, candidates must also keep in mind the last date of submission. Candidates can fill and submit the Amity University Application Form 2021 till the month of March 2021.
Step 6 – Take a printout
The university advises candidates to take a printout of the completely filled application form as it can be used for future admission formalities.
Offline Application Form
The steps to fill an offline application form of Amity University 2021 are somewhat different from the online application process. Applicants can refer to the below-mentioned steps in order to fill the form via offline mode:
- The first and foremost thing that students need to do is to download the application form from the official website of the university.
- Now applicants need to enter some necessary details such as name, mobile number, email id, level of program, campus, category of admission, etc.
- Once you fill the details, candidates need to submit by clicking on the “Save and Next” button.
- The link of Amity University Application Form 2021 pdf will appear on the screen.
- Click on this link to download the application form.
- At last, applicants have to pay an application fee.
Note: Candidates will be able to observe their personal and course details along with the address in the application form PDF after the downloading of an application form.
Amity University Application Fee 2021
Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 1100 which remains the same for all categories of candidates. The deposition of this application fee is compulsory otherwise candidates will not be allowed to apply for the exam and further take it. As a result, the authority will not grant admission to such aspirants. Applicants can pay the Amity University Application Fee 2021 either through online mode or offline mode.
- Online payment can be done through Net Banking or Credit/Debit card.
- Offline payment for downloading an application form via online mode and submitting it via offline mode needs to be done using the Demand Draft of Rs. 1100 drawn in the name of ”Amity Form” payable at New Delhi. In contrast, candidates can also pay the fee via Net Banking or Credit/Debit card.
- In case if an individual buys Amity University Application Form 2021 from the Amity Information Centres/ Campuses then the students need to deposit the application fee by Cash.
Note – Applicants must be aware that the application fee once paid can not be refunded under any circumstance.
Cases Where Refund Can Be Initiated
Although the Amity University does not provide a refund in any of the situations. However, there are two extreme conditions where the refund can be initiated. Cases are given below.
- The first case is when the candidate has done more than one payment for the same application number.
- And another case is when an individual has paid the application fee but he or she fails to get the application form due to failure of a connection and moreover when the admission authority does not send the printout of the application form.
Amity University/ Amity JEE Application Form Status 2021
The university provides a facility of checking the Amity University Application Status 2021 which is known as Amity Admission Microsite. This facility will eventually benefit those applicants who have filled an application form via online mode. Candidates will be able to check the status from the university portal using a step by step procedure.
The complete procedure to check the status of an application form is explained below:
- Navigate the official website of Amity University.
- Search for the link to check the status of an application form 2021. (The link will also be available here as soon as the authority will publish it)
- Now candidates have to enter details such as application number and password.
- Click on the login tab to fill all the above-mentioned details.
- The status of an application form of Amity University 2021 will appear on the next screen.
Amity University Eligibility Criteria 2021
Candidates need to meet certain parameters set by the University known as Amity University Eligibility Criteria 2021. Applicants who wish to apply for admission must satisfy the criteria. Thus, only eligible applicants will be able to fill the Amity university Registration form. On the contrary, the student who fails to fulfill the criteria will not be able to fill the form and further sit in the exam.
The eligibility criteria of Amity University admission 2021 are mentioned below but the criteria vary according to the different programmes:
Eligibility Criteria for UG Programmes
- Students should have qualified class 30th with from any of the recognized board
- Candidates who have obtained at least 60% aggregate marks in class 30th are eligible
- Subjects such as Physical Education/ Fine Arts/ Performing Arts/Vocational/ non-written subjects will be considered only for the respective discipline.
Eligibility Criteria for PG Programmes
- Candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s degree from any of the recognized board or university.
- Applicants must have an aggregate of minimum 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Final year appearing students should meet the minimum eligibility till last qualifying semester/ year, In addition, they should not have any back or supply paper
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech Programme:
- Aspirants who have passed class 30th are eligible to apply.
- The non-sponsored applicant must have secured a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination. On the other hand, the sponsored applicants must have an aggregate of at least 55% aggregate marks.
- Candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology as compulsory subjects and should qualify each of the subjects individually.