Shivaji University Application Form 2020 is now available for PG, Diploma Admission. The candidates, who wish to take admission in the varsity can fill the application form. The Shivaji University Application Form is available on the official website of the authority. The link to apply is provided below. In order to fill the application form, one will have to visit the official website of the Shivaji University and then hit the link of the application form. Kindly note that the candidates will be able to submit the application form only if he/ she pays the application fees and then uploads the mandatory documents.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
After the submission of the Shivaji University Admission Form, one has to submit it offline too. The candidate has to upload some documents while submitting the application form online. The documents, which are to be uploaded are Scanned copy of recent color photograph and the signature. One has to make sure that the documents being uploaded are of the size as per decided by the university, i.e., the photograph should be of less than 50 KB in size, white background and the signature should be of less than 50 KB in size, in a white sheet of paper, black pen, must be scanned in 2000 dpi. In order to know more about Shivaji University Application Form 2020, read the complete article below.
- Admissions are open for the Department of Foreign Languages. Candidates can apply now.
- Application Forms are available for P. G. Diploma in Bioinformatics course for the year 2020-21. The last date to apply is 10th August 2020.
- The University has released the admission dates Diploma and PG Diploma Courses. Apply Here. Students can check the official notification below.
- Shivaji University Admission 2020- 21 has been started for PG Courses (M.A, M.Sc, etc). The last date of submitting the form has been extended. Check Official Notification. Apply Now
Shivaji University Application Form Release Dates
The application form will be released on the prescribed dates. One should make sure that he/she is skipping none of the dates. The university has not released the official dates of Shivaji University Application Form. As soon as the authority releases the official dates insofar. Till the time, take an eye on the tentative dates:
|Release of the Application Form||6th June 2020|
|Last Date to Receive the Application Form||22nd June 2020|
|Last Date to Receive Application form with Late Fee-I||27th June 2020|
|Last Date to Receive Application form with Late Fee-II||30th June 2020|
How to Fill Application Form of Shivaji University?
The candidates will be able to fill in the application form of Shivaji University after following the steps mentioned below:
- Open the official website of the university.
- Hit the link of the application form.
- Fill the application form with correct and valid details.
- Print the application form.
- Dispatch the application form with the important documents.
- Send the application form to the university.
Shivaji University Application Form Fee
The application fee has to be paid by the candidate like the application form will not be submitted. The application fee can be paid through online and offline mode. The online fee can be paid by visiting the official website. After one has paid the application fee online, he/she will have to print at least 1 copy of the fee receipt. One, who can not pay the fee online can do the same offline too. The Demand Draft has to be drawn in favour of Finance and Accounts Officer, Shivaji University, Kolhapur. The fee structure is:
|Name of the course||Amount|
|All categories except B.Sc course||200/-|
|Late Application Fee-I||300/-|
|Late Application Fee-II||800/-|
|Late Application Fee for B.Sc-I||400/-|
|Late Application Fee for B.Sc-II||900/-|
The important points related to Shivaji Application Admission Form are:
- One has to take a printout of the application form and then submit it to the prescribed authority.
- One can apply for as many courses he/she wants to. For the same, one will have to fill individual application forms.
- The candidate will have to pay the application fee. The fee paid will be non-refundable.
- One applying for the qualifying exams can also fill the application form. It is mandatory for one to submit a hard copy of the result at the time of admission.