NTA has declared the JEE Main result for paper 2 on 14th May 2019. Candidates had taken JEE Main paper 2 for architecture courses can check their results online. Till last year, the result of paper 1 and 2 was announced separately and this year too, NTA will declare JEE Main Paper 2 separately.
Check Eligibility For NTA JEE Main Exam
The JEE Main Paper 2 Result 2019 has been announced and published online only. Candidates who have taken the exam can check their score and performance and determine their chances of admission to the desired college. This year, JEE Main Paper 2 Result 2019 has been calculated using the normalization procedure. The candidates who will qualify JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 exam, will get admission in B.Arch./B.Plan. courses at NITs, CFTIs, IIITs, and other JEE Main 2019 participating institutes.
JEE Main Paper 2 Result Date 2019
All students appearing for the JEE Main 2019 paper 2 can check the date of result declaration given in the table below:
|JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 January Exam Dates|
|JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 January exam||January 8, 2019|
|Release of Answer Key and OMR Sheets||1st February 2019|
|Declaration of January Result||1st February 2019|
|JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 April Exam Dates|
|JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 April exam||7th – 20th April 2019|
|Release of Answer Key and OMR Sheets||14th April 2019|
|Declaration of JEE Main Paper 2 April Result||14th May 2019 (Released)|
JEE Main Paper 2 Result 2019
Since JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 was conducted in a single day only, the percentile scores obtained by all the candidates who appeared in the first attempt has been declared on 14th May 2019. This will comprise the actual marks obtained in Paper-2 of JEE Main 2019 for the first attempt. In a similar way, Paper 2 JEE Main Result has been calculated and released on the official website. The best out of both the sessions will be considered to compile the merit list of the exam.
How to Download the JEE Main Paper 2 Result 2019?
Follow the steps given below to download the JEE Main Result of Paper 2 easily.
- Visit the official website of JEE Main i.e. jeemain.nic.in or click on the Result link available below.
- Enter your JEE Main Roll number and date of birth.
- The JEE Main Paper 2 April Result 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- Check and download the result.
Information on JEE Main Result Paper 2
Make sure that you check for all these details on the Scorecard of JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 Result.
- Marks Obtained in JEE Main 2019 Paper 2
- JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 All Indian Rank
- Roll Number
- Name of Candidates
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- State of Eligibility
JEE Main Paper 2 Scorecard 2019
NTA has released the JEE Mains paper 2 Result. The Results before the coming in of NTA was declared by CBSE in the form of a scorecard. Candidates who had taken the exam had to login and download the scorecard. However, this year, the normalization procedure will be used and it is still unclear about how the exam result will be declared.
Things to Remember
- In case a candidate takes both January and April JEE Main 2019 – NTA JEE Main Paper 2 Result 2019 will contain total normalized scores obtained by the candidate in the first and second attempt along with All India Rank (AIR) and All India Category Rank.
- In case a candidate takes either January or April JEE Main 2019 – The result will carry the score obtained by the candidate in each subject in the exam and the All India Rank.
How is JEE Main Paper 2 Rank List Prepared?
The Rank list will be prepared on the normalized score of the candidate. This year, NTA will use a normalization procedure in order to equalize the difficulty level of both attempts. National Testing Agency will consider both the scores obtained by the candidate in Paper 2 of the first session and second session.
- If the JEE Main paper 2 aspirant has appeared for both the January as well as the April session, his/her best out of both scores will be taken into account for the preparation of merit list.
- If the candidate has taken either one of the attempts, then his/her score will be considered for that particular session.
JEE Main 2019 All India Rank of Paper 2 (AIR)
The All India Rank will be calculated after both the JEE Main have been conducted. The JEE Main 2019 AIR will be prepared by giving higher rank to the candidates with more total raw marks.
In a case where two or more candidates obtain equal marks, the inter-se merit of such candidates shall be determined in the following order:
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Aptitude Test in Paper-2.
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Drawing Test in Paper-2.
- Candidates older in age
- If the resolution is not possible after this criterion, candidates will be given the same rank.
Important Points regarding JEE Main Paper 2 Result 2019
- The results is available in online mode only.
- All participating institutes of JEE Main 2019 that do not participate in the Centralized Seat Allotment Process will prepare their own rank list. This will be based on the candidate’s performance and the other criteria set by the institute itself.
- It has not been confirmed if the Result of JEE Main paper 2 will be released in the form of a scorecard. In case NTA releases the results in scorecard format, it will be available online and will not be dispatched.
- The All India Rank of the candidate will be used to grant admission to the candidates to NITs/IIITs/CFTIs/ SFIs/ Others.
JEE Main Paper 2 Cut off
The cut off for JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 will be released in the form of an opening and closing rank. Candidates must know the cut off is the minimum qualifying marks that the candidates must obtain in order to be eligible for admission. The JEE Main paper 2 cut off will be different for candidates based on each institute. Various factors will be taken into consideration while preparing the cut-off.
If you have any query related to the JEE Main 2019 result for Paper 2, do ask us in the comments section below!