NTA will declare the JEE Main result for paper 2 for January session in February 2020. Candidates who will take the exam for architecture courses can only check their result online. In order to check the result of JEE Main Paper 2, the details such as Application Number and Date of Birth are important. The marks which shall be mentioned JEE Main Paper 2 Result 2019 will be calculated using the normalization procedure. The candidates who will qualify JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 exam, will get admission in B.Arch./B.Plan. courses at NITs, CFTIs, IIITs, and other JEE Main 2020 participating institutes.
Check Eligibility For NTA JEE Main Exam
Know More About – JEE Main
JEE Main Paper 2 Result Date 2020
All students appearing for the JEE Main 2020 paper 2 can check the date of result declaration given in the table below:
|JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 January Exam Dates|
|JEE Main Paper 2 January exam||January 6, 2020|
|Release of Answer Key and OMR Sheets||February 2020|
|Declaration of January Result||February 2020|
|JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 April Exam Dates|
|JEE Main 2020 Paper 2 April exam||3rd April 2020|
|Release of Answer Key and OMR Sheets||April 2020|
|Declaration of JEE Main Paper 2 April Result||May 2020|
JEE Main Paper 2 Result 2020
JEE Main Paper 2 Result will comprise the actual marks obtained in Paper-2 of JEE Main 2020 for the first attempt. NTA will not share Paper 2 JEE Main Result either through email or post with any candidate. In order to compile the merit list of the exam, NTA will consider the best result out of both the sessions.
Also, Check – JEE Main 2019 Percentile vs Rank Calculator
How to Download the JEE Main Paper 2 Result 2020?
Follow the steps given below to download the JEE Main Result of Paper 2 easily.
- Visit the official website i.e. jeemain.nic.in or click on the Result link which will be available later.
- Enter your JEE Main Roll number and date of birth.
- JEE Main Paper 2 April Result 2020 will appear on the screen.
- Check and download the result.
Information on JEE Main Result Paper 2
Make sure that you check for all these details on the Scorecard of JEE Main 2020 Paper 2 Result.
- Marks Obtained in JEE Main Paper 2
- JEE Main 2020 Paper 2 All Indian Rank
- Roll Number
- Name of Candidates
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- State of Eligibility
JEE Main Paper 2 Scorecard 2020
NTA has released the JEE Mains Paper 2 Result. The Results before the coming in of NTA was declared by CBSE in the form of a scorecard. Candidates who had taken the exam had to login and download the scorecard. However, this year, the normalization procedure will be used and it is still unclear about how the exam result will be declared.
Things to Remember Regarding JEE Mains Paper 2 Result
- In case a candidate takes both January and April JEE Main 2020 – NTA JEE Main Paper 2 Result will contain total normalized scores obtained by the candidate in the first and second attempt along with All India Rank (AIR) and All India Category Rank.
- In case a candidate takes either January or April JEE Main 2020 – The result will carry the score obtained by the candidate in each subject in the exam and the All India Rank.
How is JEE Main Paper 2 Rank List Prepared?
NTA will prepare the rank list on the basis of the normalized score of the candidate. This year, NTA will use a normalization procedure in order to equalize the difficulty level of both attempts. National Testing Agency will consider both the scores obtained by the candidate in Paper 2 of the first session and second session.
- If the JEE Main paper 2 aspirant has appeared for both the January as well as the April session, his/her best out of both scores will be taken into account for the preparation of merit list.
- If the candidate has taken either one of the attempts, then his/her score will be considered for that particular session.
JEE Main 2020 All India Rank of Paper 2 (AIR)
The All India Rank will be calculated after both the JEE Main have been conducted. JEE Main 2020 AIR will be prepared by giving higher rank to the candidates with more total raw marks.
In a case where two or more candidates obtain equal marks, the inter-se merit of such candidates shall be determined in the following order:
- A candidate obtaining higher marks in Aptitude Test in Paper-2.
- A candidate obtaining higher marks in Drawing Test in Paper-2.
- Candidates older in age
- If the resolution is not possible after this criterion, candidates will be given the same rank.
Important Points Regarding JEE Main Paper 2 Result 2020
- The result will release in online mode only.
- All participating institutes of JEE Main 2020 that do not participate in the Centralized Seat Allotment Process will prepare their own rank list. This will be based on the candidate’s performance and the other criteria set by the institute itself.
- It has not been confirmed if the Result of JEE Main Paper 2 will release in the form of a scorecard. In case NTA releases the results in scorecard format, it will be available online and will not be dispatched.
- The All India Rank of the candidate will be used to grant admission to the candidates to NITs/IIITs/CFTIs/ SFIs/ Others.
JEE Main Paper 2 Cut off
The cut off for JEE Main 2020 Paper 2 will be released in the form of an opening and closing rank. Candidates must know the cut off is the minimum qualifying marks that the candidates must obtain in order to be eligible for admission. JEE Main Paper 2 cut off will be different for candidates based on each institute. Various factors will be taken into consideration while preparing the cut-off. If you have any query related to the JEE Main 2020 result for Paper 2, do ask us in the comments section below!