The Sathyabama University Registration Process has started on 16th October 2019. The application form has been issued on 18th October 2019. Sathyabama University of Science and Technology will be responsible for releasing the Sathyabama University Application Form 2020. Candidates who desire to take the exam have to apply by filling this application form. The application form is available via online mode as well as offline mode. The online and offline application form has been released. Aspirants will obtain the online application form from the official website and offline application form the university campus. In addition, to fill the offline application form, individuals can also send the written request.
Check Eligibility For Sathyabama University Exam
However, the authority will accept the applications of only eligible applicants. Thus, interested students have to check and meet the eligibility criteria before moving ahead to fill the form. Candidates have to fill the form certainly before the final date, which is in the 4th week of April 2020. Go through the article to check the releasing date, application form, and eligibility criteria.
Sathyabama University Application Form 2020 Dates
Applicants must be aware of releasing dates of both online and offline application forms of Sathybama University All India Entrance Examination 2020. By knowing these dates, applicants will be able to fill the form accordingly. The final dates are released by the authority, applicants can check the dates as given below:
- Availability of online application form 2020 – 16th October 2019
- Availability of offline application form 2020 – 16th October 2019
- Last date to submit the application form 2020 – 4th April 2020
Fill the Sathayabama University Application Form 2020 here.
Procedure To Fill Sathyabama University Application Form 2020
The application form is available in two modes: offline mode and online mode. The procedure to fill the access and fill the application form varies according to the mode. Applicants can choose either of the mode to apply for the Sathyabama University All India Entrance Examination | SBAIEE 2020. Refer to the procedure described below to fill the online as well as offline application form:
Offline Application Form
- Candidates can obtain the offline SAIBEE application form 2020 from the university campus itself by paying an application fee of Rs. 650+ Bank Charges
- Applicants can also write a request letter and provide their contact details after which the university will send the application form to them. For making the payment of an application fee, students have to attach a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000
- Once an individual obtains an application form, he or she needs to fill it with all the required details. These details consist of personal, education and communication details. However, all the details must be relevant and correct. Any incorrect detail will result in the cancellation of an application. Therefore, aspirants must pay attention while filling the form.
- After filling the details, candidates have to paste their recent passport size photograph in a specified area along with the signature.
- When the form will be completely filled applicants must preview it and then send it to the below-mentioned address before the last date which is 4th April 2020
- “The coordinator, Entrance Examination-2019, Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology, Jeppiaar Nagar, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Chennai-600 119”
- After receiving the filled application form, the authority will send the application number/ registration number via SMS on the student’s registered mobile number.
Online Application Form
- To fill an online Sathybama 2020 application form, candidates must go to the official website and register themselves. While registering, they have to fill some basic details such as name, email, password, mobile number, security code, etc. In addition, the authority will generate the registration number for students.
- After successful registration, applicants have to log in using their registered email id and password so as to fill the online application form.
- The details that candidates need to fill in the form are same as that to be filled in the offline application form.
- Candidates after filling the details have to upload scanned images of their photograph and signature in the form. These images must be as per the specifications prescribed by the exam conducting body.
- Once the form will be entirely filled, students have to pay an application fee through any of the online payment methods. These methods include Internet Banking, Credit card, Debit card or via generating the Indian Bank Challan.
- When payment will be done, applicants have to proceed to the last step which is submitting the filled online application form. Students must submit the form on or before the given deadline.
NOTE – Candidates are requested to take a printout of the submitted Sathyabama university application form 2020 for future use.
Key Points Related To The Application Form Of SBAIEE 2020
There are various key points related to the Sathyabama University application form 2020 and they are mentioned as follows:
- The authority will allow only those students to take the entrance examination who will fill the application form before the given final date
- Candidates who will successfully complete the application process will be able to book their preferred slots. Sathyabama University slot booking 2020 will commence from the second week of April 2020 on its official website.
- As soon as aspirants will book the slots, the authority will issue the hall ticket for them. Applicants have to download this Sathyabama University Hall Ticket 2020 and carry it along with themselves on the examination day.
- During the process of slot booking and hall ticket, applicants will need the application number and password. This application number/ registration number will be generated on the successful submission of the application form.
- The application number for online application form will generate at the time of registration while the for the offline application form, candidates will receive the application number via SMS on their registered mobile number.
Sathyabama University Eligibility Criteria 2020
It is mandatory for candidates to check and meet the Sathyabama University Eligibility Criteria 2020. The exam conducting authority will allow only eligible applicants to fill the application form. Thus, candidates must satisfy the criteria so as to fill the form. However, the criteria vary according to the course students are applying in.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech/ B.E
- Applicants must have passed class 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university
- The candidate must have a minimum aggregate of 60% or 6.0 CGPA in class 12th.
- Students must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subjects in class 12th and have passed each of the subjects individually.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Arch
- Aspirants must have passed class 12th or equivalent exam with at least 60% marks.
- The candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as mandatory subjects in class 12th.
- Applicants must have a valid score in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)