Sathyabama University of Science and Technology has extended the Sathyabama University/SAEEE Application Form 2022. Candidates who desire to take the exam have to apply by filling this application form. The application form will be available via online mode only. However, the authority will accept the applications of only eligible applicants. Thus, interested students have to check and meet the eligibility criteria before moving ahead to fill the form. Go through the article to check the releasing date, application form, and eligibility criteria.
Check Eligibility For Sathyabama University Exam
Sathyabama University/SAEEE Application Form 2022 Dates
Applicants must be aware of releasing dates of online application forms of Sathybama University All India Entrance Examination 2022. By knowing these dates, applicants will be able to fill the form accordingly. The final dates are released by the authority, applicants can check the dates here.
Procedure To Fill Sathyabama University/SAEEE 2022 Application Form
This time application form is available in only online mode. The procedure to fill the access and fill the application form varies according to the mode. Applicants can choose either of the modes to apply for the Sathyabama University All India Entrance Examination | SAEEE 2022. Look into the procedure described below to fill the online form:
Online Application Form
- To fill an online SAEEE Application Form 2022, candidates must go to the official website and register themselves. While registering, they have to fill some basic details such as name, email, password, mobile number, security code, etc. In addition, the authority will generate the registration number for students.
- After successful registration, applicants have to log in using their registered email id and password so as to fill the online application form.
- Candidates after filling the details have to upload scanned images of their photograph and signature in the form. These images must be as per the specifications prescribed by the exam conducting body.
- Once the form will be entirely filled, students have to pay an application fee of Rs 650 + bank charges through any of the online payment methods. These methods include Internet Banking, Credit card, Debit card or via generating the Indian Bank Challan.
- When payment will be done, applicants have to proceed to the last step which is submitting the filled online application form. Students must submit the form on or before the given deadline.
NOTE – Candidates must take a printout of the submitted Sathyabama university application form 2022 for future use.
There are various key points related to the Sathyabama University application form 2022 and they are mentioned as follows:
- The authority will allow only those students to take the entrance examination who will fill the application form before the given final date
- Candidates who will successfully complete the application process will be able to book their preferred slots. Sathyabama University slot booking 2022 will commence on its official website.
- As soon as aspirants will book the slots, the authority will issue the hall ticket for them. Applicants have to download this Sathyabama University Hall Ticket 2022 and carry it along with themselves on the examination day.
- During the process of slot booking and hall ticket, applicants will need the application number and password. This application number/ registration number will be generated on the successful submission of the application form.
- The application number for online application form will generate at the time of registration.
Sathyabama University Eligibility Criteria 2022
It is mandatory for candidates to check and meet the SAEEE Eligibility Criteria 2022. The exam conducting authority will allow only eligible applicants to fill the application form. Thus, candidates must satisfy the criteria so as to fill the form. However, the criteria vary according to the course students are applying in.
Eligibility Criteria for B.Tech/ B.E
- Applicants must have passed class 12th or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university
- The candidate must have a minimum aggregate of 60% or 6.0 CGPA in class 10th.
- Students must have passed with an average of 45% marks and above in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as mandatory subjects in class 12th and have passed each of the subjects individually.
- In addition to this, candidates should have passed the 10th class or Equivalent Examination in March/April 2018 or after with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks or “6.0” CGPA
- CANDIDATES PASSED IN COMPARTMENTAL CLASS / GRADE (OR) PASSED WITH ARREAR/S EITHER IN 10th CLASS OR IN 12th CLASS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR ADMISSION
- NON RESIDENT INDIAN (NRI), DIPLOMA HOLDERS AND CANDIDATES OF FOREIGN ORIGIN NEED NOT APPEAR FOR THIS ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
Eligibility Criteria for B.Arch
- Aspirants must have passed class 12th or equivalent exam with at least 45% marks.
- The candidate must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as mandatory subjects in class 12th.
- Applicants must have a valid score in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)