The application form has been released on 7th October 2020. Avantika University is a popular Design Institution. It is located in Ujjain, MP. The university is a self-financed institution. It promises to provide top-class education to all its students. AU offers admission in UG and PG courses. The UG courses offered by the University are B.Des, B.Tech, and B.Arch. Moreover, candidates can fill the admission form online only. Candidates can log in to the university website to get admission. However, the schedule for starting form is different for each course. The University provides admission on the basis of an individual’s performance in the Avantika entrance exam, GD and PI. Applicants who pass all these rounds will only get admission to the AU. Read the article below to know more about Avantika University 2020 application form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Avantika B.Tech Registration 2020- Apply Online
Important Dates For Avantika University 2020
Avantika University application form 2020 has begun. The dates for every course is different. The University has announced the schedule of the Avantika admission process on its website.
|Starting of AU application form (B.Tech)||7th October 2019|
|Last date of AU application form (B.Tech)||Ongoing|
AU Application Form Fees
AU application form fees should be paid as soon as the online form is filled. Candidates can submit the fees online or offline. The online mode of payment should be done either by card or net banking. Moreover, students need to submit a DD if they are paying the fees offline. If the applicants fail to submit the payment then their application will get rejected. However, if the fees are not paid before the due date the form will be canceled. Aspirants should only pay the fees asked by the University. Moreover, the application fee is non-refundable. Mentioned below are is Avantika University application form fees 2020:
|Course||Fee for Indian National candidates||Fee for Foreign National candidates/ NRI|
|DAT||Rs.3000 + 18%GST||Rs.4500 + 18%GST|
|Engineering||Rs.1000 + 18%GST||Rs.1500 + 18%GST|
Steps to Fill Avantika University Application Form 2020
AU has started the admission process. However, it is important for all the candidates to know how to fill the form. Avantika University’s application form 2020 is the most important part. If any error is found by the university they will reject the form. Moreover, no false information should be put given in the admission form. Aspirants can fill the form online. The online form will be available on their website. Mentioned below are the steps to download Avantika University application form 2020:
- Firstly, candidates need to go to AU’s official website.
- Then, students need to click on the “Register” button. It will be given on the homepage.
- After that aspirants need to fill in the necessary details. (For instance, name, DOB, nubile number, educational details, etc.)
- Then, applicants need to click on the “Save” button.
- A registration number and password will be generated.
- Students then need to click on “Login’. It will be on the homepage only.
- After that, candidates need to login through their registration number and password.
- Then, an application form will be generated.
- Aspirants need to fill in the educational and personal details in the form.
- Importantly, students need to upload a passport size photograph of themselves with the form.
- Lastly, candidates need to pay the required application fees.
Documents Needed to fill AU B.Tech form
During the time of filling the form, candidates need to submit a few documents. It is important for all the students to get them scanned before. If the candidate fails to submit them then their application will get rejected. Avantika University admission form requires a scanned copy of the necessary documents. The University checks them properly. Mentioned below is the list of documents needed for filling AU application form 2020:
- Class 10th mark sheet
- 12th Class mark sheet
- A scanned copy of passport size photograph
- Scanned signature of the student
Candidates need to follow a few instructions before filling the form. The application form is the first step to get admission. Hence, students need to fill the form carefully. There should not be any mistakes in it. Applicants should keep a few points in their mind before filling up the form. Mentioned below are the important instructions to fill Avantika University entrance form 2020:
- The admission form will only be available online.
- Candidates need to fill their correct information in the form.
- Students need to attach all the required documents in the application form.
- There should be no error in the form. Hence, applicants should carefully read the form before submitting it.
- If there is any delay in paying the fees, the application will get rejected.
- The admission form should be filled before the due date.
- Before filling the online form aspirants should read the eligibility criteria.