Utkal University Admit Card 2020: The responsible authority to issue the admit card of Utkal University will university itself. The admit card can be downloaded after providing the mandatory credentials in the login section. The applicant will have to take the admit card to the examination centre. One will not be allowed to take the examination without Utkal University Admit Card 2020. The hall ticket will get issued on the official website of the concerned authority. There will be many important details on the admit card. As soon as the applicant has downloaded the admit card, he/ she will have to make sure that the details on the hall ticket are correct. In case of any discrepancy, the applicant must approach the examination authorities.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Utkal University Hall Ticket Dates 2020
One, who has applied for the admission in the varsity must keep them updated regarding the release of the admit card. The university has not released the official dates insofar. The tentative dates have been tabulated below:
For the courses of MA, M.Sc, M.com, LLM, M.P.Ed:
|Release of Utkal University Admit Card||June 2020|
|Utkal University Entrance Date||June 2020|
For the courses of PG:
|Release of Admit Card 2020||May 2020|
|Utkal University Entrance Date||May 2020|
How to Download Utkal University Admit Card 2020?
The admit card will be released in an online mode. The candidate will be able to download the same after they follow a certain procedure. The procedure for downloading the hall ticket is mentioned below:
- Open the official website of the Utkal University, i.e., https://www.utkaluniversity.nic.in/.
- Navigate for the link of e Admissions which will be available in the form of separate tabs on the home page.
- The applicant, then, must log in using one’s unique username and password.
- Click on Download Admit Cards from Here.
- The applicant must download and printout the admit card for future purposes.
Matter on Utkal University Admit Card 2020
The admit card shall be holding many important details related to the applicant as well as the examination. The following details will be mentioned on Utkal University Hall Ticket 2020:
- Name of the applicant
- The DOB of the applicant
- Registration Number of the candidate
- Date of the examination
- Time of the examination
- Full Address of the Examination Center
- Contact details of the applicant
- Instructions to the applicants.
Documents to be carried to the Examination Center
The candidate will have to carry certain documents to the examination centre. If the candidate misses any of the document, then he/ she will not be allowed to take admission. The following documents have to be carried to the examination centre:
- Utkal University Admit Card
- Voter Id
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
Important Instructions for Utkal University Admit Card 2020
The important instructions, related to Utkal University Hall Ticket 2020:
- The hall ticket will be mentioning many important details. In case of any discrepancy, the applicant must approach the concerned authorities.
- One, who has successfully enrolled in the university shall be issued the admit card.
- The hall ticket shall be released in an online manner. No one will be able to download the hall ticket offline.
- The admit card has to be brought to the examination centre. If the authority finds anyone without the admit card, then it will not allow the one to enter the examination hall.
- The admit card downloaded in a tablet or any other gadget will not be accepted by the authorities.
- Any kind of electronic gadget shall not be pocketed by the authorities inside the examination centre. Any candidate carrying the same shall be debarred from taking the examination.