TISSNET Application Form 2020: Tata Institute of Social Science (TISS) registration form submission date has been extended till the 5th of December 2019. Candidates can subsequently access the application form of TISSNET 2020 by visiting the TISS official website. Also, candidates who are living in far remote areas with no internet facility can get the printed TISSNET Application Form 2020 from TISS Mumbai. The last date to fill the application form of TISSNET MA Admission Form 2020 is the 13th of November 2019. Therefore, aspiring candidates are advised to fill the form within the first few weeks of the registration process. While filling the form, candidates can only apply to a maximum of 3 courses across 2 TISS campuses and other centre locations. It is mandatory for candidates to check the eligibility criteria before filling the TISSNET 2020 Admission Form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Important Dates Of TISSNET 2020 Application Form
Candidates aspiring to take PG admission in Tata School of Social Sciences should be well aware of the important dates of the Application Form of TISS NET 2020. Therefore, we have provided all the important dates regarding the TISS NET Application Form:
M.A Admission Timeline for the Academic year 2020-21
|Sr.no.||Event||Mumbai & BALM, Chennai||Tuljapur||Hyderabad||Guwahati|
|I||Announcement of Admissions||October 18, 2019, 6:00 p.m.|
|II||Last Date for Online form APPLICATION / REGISTRATION||November 30, 2019|
|III||Last Date for receipt of the application form by post||December 03, 2019|
|IV||Issue of TISS-NET Hall Ticket (Online)||December 18-19, 2019|
|V||Pre-admission orientation Programme for SC/ST/OBC/Minority and PWD candidates will be held at Mumbai/Tuljapur/Hyderabad and Guwahati Campuses||December 21-22, 2019 (Saturday & Sunday)||December 21, 2019 (Saturday)||Dec 21, 2019 (Saturday)||December 21, 2019 (Saturday)|
|VI||TISS National Entrance Test (TISS_NET) (Computer Based) at Different Centres||January 04, 2020 ( Saturday) ( 2.00pm to 3.40pm)|
|VII||Announcement of TISS-NET results (candidates who appeared for the national entrance test will have to visit the TISS website and login to download their score card).||February 04, 2020 at 5.00 pm|
|VIII||Pre-Interview Test and Personal Interview||March 11 to 21, 2020(Except Sunday & PH)||March 23 to 27, 2020 ( Except Sunday & Public Holiday)||March 23 to 27, 2020 ( Except Sunday & Public Holiday)||March 31 to April 03, 2020 ( Except Sunday & Public Holiday)|
Announcement of Merit List
April 21, 2020 ( Thursday after 5pm)
|X||Online Documents uploading & payment of Fees by the selected candidate||April 23 to May 4, 2020|
|XI||Announcement of First Wait List||May 11, 2020|
|XII||Online Documents uploading & payment of Fees by the selected candidates from Wait list 1||May 11, 2020 to May 18, 2020|
|XIII||Physical Documents Verification and Confirmation of Admission at the respective campuses (Except on Sundays and|
For Mumbai Campus: May 19 to May 30, 2020
Tuljapur Campus: June 08 to June 10, 2020
For Hyderabad Campus: To be Announced
Guwahati Campus : July 06 to July 07, 2020
For BALM, Chennai : To be Announced
|XIV||Closing of Admissions for Mumbai, Tuljapur, Hyderabad, Guwahati and BALM, Chennai Campuses||June 10, 2020|
|XV||Commencement of New Academic Session, 2020-21|
For M.A. Education(Elementary )
| June 08, 2020 for Mumbai campus|
May 10, 2020
|XVI||Orientation for Junior Students||June 08 – 10, 2020||June 10-11, 2020||To be announced||July 09 – 13, 2020|
* For Indian Students only.
|Release of TISS NET Application Form||18th October 2019|
|Last date to fill Online Application Form for Masters||30th November 2019|
|Last Date for Receipt of the application form by post||5th December 2019 (Extended)|
|TISS National Entrance Test (TISS_NET) (Computer Based) at Different Centres||January 04, 2020 ( Saturday) ( 2.00pm to 3.40pm)|
Steps To Fill The TISSNET Form 2020
The application form of TISS is available both in online and offline mode. Therefore, candidates can fill the application form by visiting the university’s official website. In order to fill the TISSNET application form 2020, candidates need to follow the steps mentioned below:
Click on the link of the form mentioned in this article. The following window will open:
Enter all the details correctly. The details, which are to be entered are:
- E-mail ID
- Source of knowing about TISSNET Admission
- Search Device
- If you have applied for TISSNET before or not
- CAPTCHA Code
- After entering all the details, you will receive a confirmation mail upon your registered e-mail ID. That mail will be containing a link, clicking on which you will be redirected to the registration.
- The following window will appear on your screen:
- The login section will already be containing your registered mail id. You will have to just enter all the other credentials, i.e, Full Name, password, confirmed password and then CAPTCHA Code.
- Post entering all the details, click on save.
The following image will appear on your screen:
- Hit on Click To log in.
- A login section will appear in which you will have to log in using your registered e-mail ID, Password and CAPTCHA Code.
- The post you enter all the details, you will be redirected on the instructions section. The same will be looking like the following image:
- Click on Edit/ View which is against Basic Details. You will be redirected to the Application Form. Fill the TISSNET Application Form with all the correct details. The credentials, which are to be entered are:
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
- Employment Status
- Parents/ Spouses’/ Guardians’ Annual Income
- A minority (if applicable)
- Reservation Eligibility
Exam Centre Selection:
- House Name/ No. and Street
- Country/ State/ City
- Mobile Number
- Alternate Mobile Number
- Parent/ Guardian’s Email ID
- Click on Save.
- You will be redirected to the section where you will be asked to enter your educational details. Enter the correct details in the section. The details, which are to be entered are:
- 10th School Board and State
- 12th School Board and State
Bachelor’s Degree Details:
- Have you completed your graduation
- If you are in your final year of your Bachelor’s Degree
- Will your grad will be completed by 5th June 2020
- When are you expecting to get your Bachelors Degree completed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Name of the University
- The pattern of Bachelor’s Degree
- The discipline of Bachelor’s Degree
- Specialized Subjects
- Percentage/ GPA/ Grade Obtained i Grad
- If you have any ATKT/ Uncleared papers in previous semesters’
- In case of availing GOI-Post Matric Scholarship during your Bachelors’
- If you are a Medical graduate, when will you complete your internship by 5th June 2020?
- After entering all your details, click on Save.
- You will be redirected to the page where you will have to upload your mandatory documents. While doing the same, make sure that the specifications of the documents are as same as the prescribed ones.
- Post uploading the documents, pay the mandatory fee.
- After you have paid the fee, submit the application form and take a printout of the same for future purposes.
Candidates belonging to remote areas like North-East, Jammu and Kashmir, and Jharkhand with little access to Internet facility can meanwhile, avail the opportunity of filling the form offline. Therefore, we have mentioned the steps to fill the TISS NET Application Form Offline:
- Candidates should send the request for the TISSNET Application form and subsequently the requisite application fee as per their category by speed post.
Then within a week, the candidate will receive an application form from TISS Mumbai along with the prospectus.
- Further, after receiving the application form, the candidate must fill the application form very carefully. They should fill in details like the course they are applying to. Also, paste their photographs and sign at the provided space.
- Then candidates should send the application form to the official address along with the mentioned photocopies of documents such as caste certificate, income certificate and application fee receipt.
TISSNET Application Fee 2020
TISS NET Application fee structure is different for different courses. The application fee structure also varies depending on the mode of Fee Payment. Therefore, we have provided details of the application form registration fee:
|Category-wise mode of payment||One Program||Two Programmes||Three Programmes|
|General Category Online Payment||1030/-||2060/-||3090/-|
|SC/ ST/ OBC (NC) Online Payment||260/-||520/-||780/-|
|General Category Offline Payment||Rs. 1000+Bank Charges||Rs. 2000+Bank Charges||Rs. 3000+Bank Charges|
|SC/ ST/ OBC (NC) Offline Payment||Rs 250+Bank Charges||500+Bank Charges||Rs 750+Bank Charges|
Important Points Regarding the TISS NET Application Form:
Candidates should keep the following points in mind before filling the TISS NET Application form:
- Candidates should keep in mind that the fee payment done through any other mode than the one mentioned above will not be accepted. It will consequently lead to the cancellation of the application form. Also, the university will not send any communication to this effect to the candidate.
- Candidates are allowed to apply to a maximum of three programs and pay the fee for each of them in online mode. Therefore, if the candidate fills more than one form, it will lead to the cancellation of the application form.
- The candidate filling the application form will be asked to pay the fee via Cash or Payment Gateway. If the candidate opts for cash then, he/she has to download the payment challan from the download challan tab. The payment challan will have 3 copies. The cash mentioned on the challan has to be deposited at any of the branches of State Bank of India. The bank in return will provide two copies of the challan(Student copy & TISS copy) with the banks seal, signature and journal number on it. Candidates are required to scan the TISS copy of the challan. Login back to the online application system and upload it.
- The OBC candidates whose family income is less than 1 Lakh, and for SC/St candidates less than 2.5 Lakhs have to upload the income certificate for the financial year 2019-2020.
- The application form fee for the reserved categories(OBC/SC/ST) is Rs 250/- per program.