TISSNET Application Form 2020: Tata Institute of Social Science (TISS) will release its application form, TISS NET soon. Candidates can subsequently access the application form of TISSNET 2020 by visiting the TISS official website. Also, candidates who are living in far remote areas with no internet facility can get the printed TISS NET application form 2020 from TISS Mumbai. The last date to fill the application form of TISSNET is the 13th of November 2019. Therefore, aspiring candidates are advised to fill the form within the first few weeks of the registration process. While filling the form, candidates can only apply to a maximum of 3 courses across 2 TISS campuses and other centre locations. It is mandatory for candidates to check the eligibility criteria before filling the TISSNET 2020 Application form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The Application Form of TISSNET 2020 will be released soon on the official website. The direct link of the application form will be released as soon as the authority activates it. Till then, stay tuned to the article for regular updates.
Important Dates Of TISSNET 2020 Application Form
Candidates aspiring to take PG admission in Tata School of Social Sciences should be well aware of the important dates of the application form of TISS NET 2020. Therefore, we have provided all the important dates regarding the TISS NET application form:
|Release of TISS NET Application Form||Will be Released Soon!|
|Last Date to fill the application form||13th November 2019|
Steps To Fill The TISS NET Form 2020
The application form of TISS is available both in online and offline mode. Therefore, candidates can fill the application form by visiting the university’s official website. In order to fill the TISSNET application form 2020, candidates need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- In order to access the TISS NET application form candidates need to visit the official website of the university, which is, (admission.tiss.edu).
- Create an account by providing your E-mail Id and subsequently, a password will be sent to you on that same id.
- Then, Login with the details mentioned above.
- After that, fill in your academic and personal details in addition to the course you are opting for along with the preferred exam city.
- Then, upload the scanned the copy of your photograph and signature as per the university’s guidelines.
- However, if you belong to a reserved category, then upload your reservation certificate.
- Then, pay the fee as per the university’s guideline.
- Then, click on the submit button.
- After successful registration, you will subsequently receive a confirmation mail on your registered email id.
Candidates belonging to remote areas like North-East, Jammu and Kashmir, and Jharkhand with little access to Internet facility can meanwhile, avail the opportunity of filling the form offline. Therefore, we have mentioned the steps to fill the TISS NET Application Form Offline:
- Candidates should send the request for the TISSNET Application form and subsequently the requisite application fee as per their category by speed post.
- Then within a week, the candidate will receive an application form from TISS Mumbai along with the prospectus.
- Further, after receiving the application form, the candidate must fill the application form very carefully. They should fill in details like the course they are applying to. Also, paste their photographs and sign at the provided space.
- Then candidates should send the application form to the official address along with the mentioned photocopies of documents such as caste certificate, income certificate and application fee receipt.
TISSNET Application Fee 2020
TISS NET Application fee structure is different for different courses. The application fee structure also varies depending on the mode of Fee Payment. Therefore, we have provided details of the application form registration fee:
|Category-wise mode of payment||One Program||Two Programmes||Three Programmes|
|General Category Online Payment||1030/-||2060/-||3090/-|
|SC/ ST/ OBC (NC) Online Payment||260/-||520/-||780/-|
|General Category Offline Payment||Rs. 1000+Bank Charges||Rs. 2000+Bank Charges||Rs. 3000+Bank Charges|
|SC/ ST/ OBC (NC) Offline Payment||Rs 250+Bank Charges||Rs 500+Bank Charges||Rs 750+Bank Charges|
Important Points Regarding the TISS NET Application Form:
Candidates should keep the following points in mind before filling the TISS NET Application form:
- Candidates should keep in mind that the fee payment done through any other mode than the one mentioned above will not be accepted. It will consequently lead to the cancellation of the application form. Also, the university will not send any communication to this effect to the candidate.
- Candidates are allowed to apply to a maximum of three programs and pay the fee for each of them in online mode. Therefore, if the candidate fills more than one form, it will lead to the cancellation of the application form.
- The candidate filling the application form will be asked to pay the fee via Cash or Payment Gateway. If the candidate opts for cash then, he/she has to download the payment challan from the download challan tab. The payment challan will have 3 copies. The cash mentioned on the challan has to be deposited at any of the branches of State Bank of India. The bank in return will provide two copies of the challan(Student copy & TISS copy) with the banks seal, signature and journal number on it. Candidates are required to scan the TISS copy of the challan. Login back to the online application system and upload it.
- The OBC candidates whose family income is less than 1 Lakh, and for SC/St candidates less than 2.5 Lakhs have to upload the income certificate for the financial year 2019-2020.
- The application form fee for the reserved categories(OBC/SC/ST) is Rs 250/- per program.