TISSNET Admit Card 2024 for M.A 2024 TISSNET will be issued before the exam. Candidates can download admit card by visiting the official website of TISS. It is important to download the admit card of TISSNET 2024 before the exam. Candidates can download the admit card till the date of the exam. The institute will issue the TISSNET hall ticket before the exam in the online mode. However, only registered candidates will be able to access the TISSNET 2024 admit card. Furthermore, they must take a hard copy of the admit card before they sit for the exam. The admit card of TIS NET contains details like the exam centre, exam date, duration, important instructions, etc. Since they will not be provided with a hard copy from the institute. In this article, we have given the details to access the hall ticket in an online mode.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Important Date For TISSNET 2024 Admit Card
Candidates must be vigilant about the important dates of the examination. Since there will be no entry to the examination venue without the admit card verification. Candidates must download the admit card before the examination. The admit card has been made available. Therefore, we have provided the important dates of TISSNET admit card 2024. Check below.
|Release of TISSNET Admit Card 2024||1st February 2024|
|Date of TISSNET Examination||2nd or 3rd week of February 2024|
Steps To Download The TISSNET Admit Card
Candidates appearing for TISSNET must download the TISSNET 2024 Admit Card. Furthermore, they should follow the steps mentioned below:
- Click on the link of the admit card mentioned in this article.
- The following login section will appear:
- Enter mandatory details in the login section. Details, which are to be entered are:
- E-mail ID
- CAPTCHA Code
- Click on Login.
- Candidates will be redirected to a new page. They can view their TISSNET 2024 Admit Card.
- They can download and print their TISSNET Admit Card.
How to reset the password for TISSNET 2024 Hall ticket?
To reset the password (if forgotten/misplaced) then candidates have to follow the steps below-
- Visit the official website of TISSNET- tiss.edu.in
- Then click on the admit card and select “forgotten password”
- Enter your e-mail id and captcha code
- Submit the details. A link is sent to the registered mail id. Click and reset the password.
Details Mentioned On The Admit Card Of TISSNET
Candidates must check if the information mentioned on the TISSNET admit card is valid or not. They should contact at TISS Mumbai if there is any discrepancy in the admit card. The admit card of TISSNET will carry the candidate’s following information:
- TISSNET Roll Number
- Test’s Date, Time and Venue(Name and Address)
- Brief Instruction regarding TISSNET
Additional Documents To Be Carried Along with The Admit Card of TISSNET
Candidates must carry a few additional documents along with the admit card to the examination centre. Since there will be no entry in the examination centre, without document verification. Furthermore, candidates must carefully read the list of documents required before appearing for the exam. Therefore, we have mentioned the list of documents required for TISSNET 2024:
- Candidates should carry a hardcopy of the TISSNET Admit Card.
- A coloured photograph, same as in the uploaded registration form.
- Candidates need to carry a non-expired photo identity proof. However, the identity proof should not be a photocopy, scanned copy or a soft copy. Hence, candidates can carry any one of mentioned the Id Proof. Check below.
- College Id Proof
- Driving License
- Aadhar card
TISSNET Exam Centres
The TISSNET exam is conducted over 39 states all over India. Candidates will have the choice of choosing the exam city while filling the application form. They will be allotted examination centres based on their preference. The same will be mentioned in their admit card. Furthermore, exam centres of TISSNET across India are mentioned. Check below.
TISSNET North Centres:
- Greater Noida
TISSNET East Centres:
TISSNET West Centres:
- Navi Mumbai
TISSNET South Centres:
Important Points Regarding The TISSNET Hall Ticket 2024
Candidates must keep certain points in mind before appearing for TISSNET 2024. Therefore, we have provided a list of instructions candidates must go through before taking the exam. Check below.
- The Institute will not deliver a hardcopy of the TISSNET Admit Card to the candidate at his registered address. Therefore, candidates have to download the admit card by visiting the official website of the university, which is, (tiss.edu).
- It is mandatory for candidates to carry the TISSNET Admit Card to the allotted centre. They should take two printouts of the admit card in their own interest to the examination centre.
- However, In case of any discrepancy in the admit card the candidate should contact the TISS Office. They can do so over email or phone.
- Candidates shall be on time for TISSNET 2024. They must reach the allotted centre latest by 1:00 PM.
- The exam will start at 2:00 and will finish by 3:40.
- Instruments like calculators, study material, electronics and log tables are prohibited inside the examination centre.