TISS NET Cut Off 2020: The cut off released is based on candidates’ performance in the TISSNET exam. Candidates securing minimum qualifying marks required in the TISSNET 2020 cut off, will be eligible for further rounds of the admission process. However, securing minimum qualifying marks in the exam does not guarantee a seat in the institute. Candidates who will not meet the minimum marks mentioned in the cut off will not be eligible for further rounds of the admission process. The cut off of TISSNET can be accessed from the official website of the Institute(tiss.edu).
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The candidate who meets the required TISSNET cut off consisting of the overall and sectional score will be called for further rounds comprising of Pre-Interview Test/Group Discussion, followed by personal interview(PI/PIT). The cut off for TISSNET 2020 will be released in the 4th week of January in the late evening hours.
Factors Determining TISSNET 2020 Cut Off
There are a lot of factors which determine each years’ cut off. Some of the factors which are taken into consideration before releasing the cut off of TISSNET are mentioned below:
- The difficulty of the exam. The general knowledge section of the question paper of the year 2019, was comparatively tough.
- The quantity of the number of candidates, taking the exam.
- The number of seat intakes for a particular program.
- The number of students who have applied for the test.
- Previous years’ trends.
TISSNET Cutoff 2020 Features
Candidates are not granted direct admission on the basis of the TISSNET cut off. There are subsequent rounds, which a candidate has to go through to secure admission in TISS. Therefore, we have mentioned the features of the cut off of TISSNET below:
- The cut off of TISSNET consists of both, overall and sectional scores. However, securing minimum qualifying marks in the TISSNET exam does not guarantee candidates a seat in the institute.
- Candidates securing 74-75 marks in TISSNET have a chance of qualifying the exam.
- The qualifying candidates are shortlisted for further rounds, comprising of Pre-Interview Test, Group Discussion on the basis of which, they are further called for the Personal Interview(PIT/GD/PI)
- Based on the score of all the three rounds, the final cut off is released. It has the names of the selected students, who have been granted admission in TISS.
Check TISSNET Exam Pattern
Selection Criteria For TISSNET 2020
Candidates securing the minimum qualifying marks in the TISSNET exam will be shortlisted for further rounds. The TISSNET selection criteria consist of two rounds of a pre-interview test, group discussion and personal interview. The weightage of the rounds is the same for general as well as reserved categories. Therefore, we have mentioned the weightage for each round in the selection process:
|TISSNET written exam||100 Marks||40%|
|Pre-Interview/Group Discussion||50 Marks||30%|
|Personal Interview||75 Marks||30%|
Check TISSNET Admit Card 2020
Steps To View The TISSNET Cut Off
The TISSNET cut off, will be released on the official website of TISS. Candidates will have to check the cut off list there itself. In order to access the cut off of TISSNET 2020, candidates need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of TISS, which is, (tiss.edu).
- Locate the link for TISSNET cut off 2020 on tiss.edu
- Upon accessing the link, the cut off will be displayed; it will be in a pdf format.
- Candidates are required to download and print the pdf of the cut off for future references.
TISSNET Previous Year’s Cut Off
One of the most sought after courses offered by TISS is Human Resource Management(HRM). By checking the previous year’s cut off of TISSNET, candidates can evaluate their chances of getting admission in HRM through TISSNET 2020. Therefore, we have mentioned the cut off for, MA in Human Resource Management & Labour Relation below:
Download TISSNET Result 2020
Candidates can check how much they need to score this year for the choice of their program by estimating the previous year’s cut off. Therefore, TISSNET 2019 cut off for different programs is mentioned below:
|TISSNET MA Programs||Cut Off 2019|
|Human resource management||67|
|Globalisation and labour||70|
|Culture and Media Studies||65|
Check TISSNET Syllabus 2020
TISSNET Seat Reservation
Tata Institute of Social Sciences has seats reserved for candidates coming from less privileged backgrounds. Therefore, we have mentioned the TISSNET seats reservation criteria for different categories below:
TISSNET Qualifying Percentage
The qualifying TISSNET cut off for general and reserved categories are different. However, candidates should note that qualifying the TISSNET exam, does not guarantee candidates a seat in TISS. However, we have mentioned the qualifying percentage for different categories below: