TISSNET Question Paper and Answer Key 2022: The response sheet for MA admission is available now. Candidates can check the details here. The TISSNET 2022 question paper will comprise of three sections in total, which are; General Knowledge, Mathematical ad Logical Reasoning, English Proficiency, and Language skill. However, there are no criteria for negative marking in the question paper of TISSNET. Since, It is a computer-based test hence, it is conducted online. The duration of the exam will be 1 hour and 40 minutes, furthermore, candidates will have to answer 100 questions of MCQ type.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidates will be subsequently shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the TISSNET question paper. Candidates will further be able to access the answer key only after they are through with the TISSNET exam. The TISSNET answer key will subsequently be released in the fourth week of February, after TISSNET 2022
TISSNET Question Paper Analysis
The question paper of TISSNET consisted of 3 sections: General Awareness, Mathematical and Logical Reasoning, and English Proficiency. However, the paper was relatively easier, except for the general knowledge section. However, the reasoning section was a bit tricky, while the English proficiency section was moderate. The scoring pattern of TISSNET changed last year, it had general awareness for 40 marks, Mathematical and logical Reasoning for 30 marks, and English proficiency also, for 30 marks. See – TISSNET Previous Years Cutoff
This section has always been comparatively the most difficult to crack. Since this section isn’t a part of the CAT, therefore MBA aspirants find it difficult to crack.
|Static General Awareness(history, geography, awards, books)||25|
|Current affairs, social issues, business and economy||15|
Mathematical and Logical Reasoning:
The Mathematical and logical reasoning section consisted of 30 questions. However, this section was comparatively easier than GK but it was time-consuming. However, most of the questions were arithmetic-based.
|Quantitative Aptitude (Ratio, time speed, and distance)||17|
This section consisted of 30 questions. The questions were moderate in nature, neither too tough, nor too easy. For more detail, candidates can further check below:
|Fill in the blanks||7|
|Odd one out question||7|
|Synonyms and antonyms||7|
Download TISSNET Previous Year Question Paper PDF
|Sr. No.||TISSNET Previous Years Paper Download Link|
|1||TISSNET Question Paper 2016 PDF|
|2||Download TISSNET 2017 Question Paper|
|3||TISSNET Sample Paper PDF|
|4||Download TISSNET Sample Paper|
|5||TISSNET Practice Paper Download|
|6||TISSNET Practice Paper PDF|
While taking the exam, the candidate should follow the instructions which will be mentioned on the first page of the paper. And, while accessing the answer key, candidates should provide valid details. Furthermore, we have provided some instructions which candidates should keep in mind, before attempting and accessing the TISSNET question paper and answer key 2022:
- It will be a Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Before starting the paper, make sure you read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill in the correct information, such as your login id and password.
- It will contain multiple-choice questions.
- The paper will consist of 1 hour and 40 minutes.
- The answer key 2022 of TISSNET, will only be released by the Tata Institute of Social Sciences on its official website.
- This will be the first time when TISS will release its answer key. Therefore TISSNET answer key will be the first answer key, released by TISS.
- The answer key will contain the right answer to the questions asked in the examination.
- However, the answers key will only be released online. Candidates will have to subsequently visit the official website of the Institute to access it.
- Candidates can then evaluate their performance with the help of the TISSNET answer key. They can check and verify their answer and estimate their score, and subsequently conclude the possibility of their admission to the institute.
TISSNET Answer Key 2022
Tata Institute of Social Sciences will release its Answer Key for TISSNET 2022, before declaring the result. The answer key 2022 for TISSNET will be released in the first week of March 2022 subsequently after the exam, which is in February 2022. Since TISSNET is a single session exam, the institute is expected to release its answer key for all the 100 questions, which, however, is in contrast to exams held in multiple sessions over multiple days.
Steps To Download The Answer Key Of TISSNET 2022
TISSNET will release its answer key on the official website of the Institute. In order to download the TISSNET answer key, the candidate should further follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the official website of the Institute and click on the TISSNET Answer Key.
- Fill in the blank fields with the TISSNET Login id, and download the TISSNET Answer key. The answer key will be in PDF format.
- After downloading the TISSNET answer key, candidates can evaluate the answer key to further judge their performance in the examination.
TISSNET Exam pattern
The TISSNET Exam pattern comprises 3 sections; General Knowledge, Analytical, Mathematical and logical reasoning, and English Proficiency. They are further divided into 6 sub-sections. However, candidates need to perform well individually in all three to get a good score. Hence, we have mentioned the scoring pattern and the sectional framework of the exam.
|Total Number of Questions||100|
|Time Duration of Exam||100 Minutes|
|Negative Marking||Not Applicable|
|Total Number of Areas||6|
|No. of choices per question||4|
Also, we have mentioned the sectional framework from which the candidate should prepare for TISSNET 2022:
|Sections||Number of questions|
TISSNET Admit card 2022
The admit card of TISSNET, has been released on the institute’s official website. The M.A entrance test took place in February 2022. Only, registered candidates can download the admit card. Candidates are further advised to take out two hard copies of the admit card. Since TISS will not send the admit card to the candidate’s house. Hence, we have mentioned the important dates related to the TISSNET 2022 admit card.
|Release of TISSNET Admit Card 2022||1st February 2022|
|Last date of accessing the admit card||–|
Other Documents To Be Carried With TISSNET Hall Ticket
Along with the hall ticket of TISSNET, the candidate must further carry:
- A colored photograph, same as in the application form.
- A valid Identity Proof (Aaadhaar card, Driving license, college Id, Passport).