TISSNET Syllabus 2021: for National Entrance Test is available here in pdf format. Candidates aspiring to take admission in Tata School of Social Science must prepare from the TISSNET MA entrance syllabus. The syllabus of TISSNET comprises three sections: General Knowledge, Mathematical and Logical Reasoning, and English Proficiency. The entrance through the TISSNET syllabus offers admission to PG in management courses. Hence, candidates must be well versed with the syllabus before sitting for the exam. The applicants must check the syllabus of TISSNET/ TISSMAT from the links given in this article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The students should tackle each section separately since each section requires a different methodology. All doubts should be clear before candidates sit for the exam, as it will help them score better in the paper. Moreover, thorough knowledge of the syllabus is imperative to ace TISSNET 2021. Therefore, to know more about the TISS entrance test syllabus, read the article below.
TISSNET 2021 Syllabus
Candidates must be vigilant about the TISS NET MA syllabus. The information in the syllabus is relevant to TISSNET. Candidates must check the topic-wise syllabus. Therefore, below we have provided a detailed list of the syllabus of TISSNET.
TISSNET General Knowledge:
- Environment and ecology
- Policy, International Politics
- Current Events
TISSNET Logical Reasoning Syllabus
- Number series
- Alphabet series
- Eye for detail
- Statement Conclusion/Assumption/Argument
- Logical Connectivity
- Linear/Circular/Family Arrangement
- Venn Diagram
- Bar Graph
- Pie Chart
- Double Pie Chart
- Case lets
- Multiple Graphs
- Line Graphs
- Data comparison
- Profit and Loss
- Basic Geometry
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Distance and Speed
- Number System
TISSNET English Proficiency
- Odd word out
- Word substitute in a sentence
- Right usage of words in fill in the blank
- Right usage of words in match the following
- Fill in the blanks-Homophones
- Idioms-Fill in the blank
- Idioms-Match the following
- Error Spotting-Grammar, Words, Punctuation
- Sentence correction
- Purpose of the passage
- Strengthen and weaken
- Assumption and supportive statement
- Flaw and discrepancy
- Inference and conclusion drawn
- Passage based questions
- Author’s point of view
- The main idea of the passage
TISSNET 2021 Syllabus Download Steps
Candidates must download the TISSNET syllabus to prepare for the exam. The syllabus will subsequently help the candidate to assess the exam pattern. Syllabus plays a vital role in the TISSNET exam. Therefore, we have mentioned the steps to follow to download the syllabus:
- Candidate must visit the official website of the Institute (tiss.edu) to download the syllabus.
- Click on the link of the syllabus.
- The syllabus will be downloaded in the form of a PDF.
- Save and download the PDF for future purposes.
TISSNET Exam Pattern 2021
Candidate should be well aware of the TISSNET exam pattern 2021, before taking the exam. It will help the candidate to assess the exam better before appearing for it. Therefore, we have provided the detailed sectional exam pattern of TISSNET 2021:
|Sections||Number of questions|
TISSNET Preparation Books 2021
Candidates must prepare from the best preparation books for TISSNET. They must do a TISS NET analysis before sitting for the exam. Therefore, we have provided the list of preparation books for TISS NET general awareness, logical reasoning, and English proficiency. Candidates can also access the TISS NET syllabus pdf from the TISS website.
For English Proficiency
- High school English Grammar and Composition by Wren and Martin.
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for the Cat by Nishit K Sinha
- Word Power Made Easy by Norman Lewis
- A Mirror Of Common Errors by Doctor Ashok Kumar Singh
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension by Arihant
- Objective General English by S.P. Bakshi
- English for General Competition by Neetu Singh
- Proficiency in reading comprehensions Simplifying the ‘Passage’ for you by Ajay Singh
- Latest RC Passages and practice questions provided by Institutes like CL, TIME etc.
For Mathematical, Analytical, and Logical Reasoning
- How to prepare for the quantitative for the CAT by Arun Sharma
- Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT by Nishit K Sinha
- Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for the CAT by Nishit K Sinha
- Quant study modules by TIME, CL, IMS
- Mathematics for MBA by R.S. Aggarwal
- Quantitative Aptitude by R.S. Aggarwal
- Quantitative Aptitude Quantum Cat Common Admission Test for Admission into IIMs by Sarvesh K. Verma
For General Knowledge and Awareness:
- Manorama Year Book 2021
- TISSNET Previous GK Questions
- GK Question Bank with recently updated questions
- Regular reading of newspapers like The Hindu, Times of India, Economic Times and Financial Express.
- The Best Book Of General Knowledge by Subhash C. Soni
- Current Affairs Yearly 2021 by Arihant Experts
- General Knowledge Encyclopedia: Including Objective Type Questions by RPH Editorial Board.
- GK Mock Test by TISSNET