AUCET Application Form 2020– The candidates, who look forward to sitting in AUCET 2020 will have to fill the AUCET 2020 Registration Form. The same will be available in an online mode. The authority, which will release the online form of AUCET is the Andhra University. In order to fill the AUCET 2020 Application Form, the candidates will have to open the official website and then hit on the link of the application form. The applicant will have to fill many details in the form. While doing the same, he/ she will have to make sure that all the details entered are the same. After that the candidate fills the application form of AUCET, he/ she will have to pay the application fee. The further details of AUCET Form 2020 can be gained from the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
AUCET Application Form Release Date
The candidate needs to be aware of the important dates of the AUCET. The university has not released the dates yet. One can find the tentative dates in the tabular format provided below:
|Release of Application Form||March 2020|
|Closure of Application Form||April 2020|
|Closure of Application with late fee||April 2020|
|Opening of Application Correction Window||April 2020|
Steps to Fill the AUCET Registration Form 2020
In order to fill the application form of AUCET 2020, the candidate needs to follow certain steps. These steps are mandatory to follow because skipping of any step can lead to the cancellation of the candidature. The steps are:
Step 1: Filling the Application Form
- The candidates need to fill in the important information in the application form, for ex-name of the candidate, father’s name, date of birth, contact details, etc. The candidates should make sure that while filling the application form, they fill all the correct information.
- If you are a freshly arrived candidate on the website, then click on Registration. If you have registered already, then click on Login. The window, asking for the same will look like the following image:
- After you push registration, the following image will appear in which you will be asked to enter certain details:
- After entering the data, click on Submit and Continue. Carefully enter all the details as you won’t be able to alter the same again. The details, which you need to enter in the application form are:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- E-mail Address
- Mobile Number
- Captcha Code
- After you proceed further, you shall be redirected to the page confirming your registration. Post that, you will have to log in and complete the further application form formalities. The registration confirmation page will look like the following image:
- Read all the details and click on Login to Continue.
- After that, you will be taken to the window where you will be asked to enter the login details, i.e., the application number, password and Captcha Code. After entering all the details, you will be taken to the application form asking to fill further details.
- In the application form, you will be asked to enter many details. The details, which you need to enter are:
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Marital Status
- ID Proof (Adhaar Card)
- ID Proof Number
- Annual Income of Parents
- Details about Qualifying Examination
The form, asking for these details will look like the following image:
- After that, you will be asked to enter your qualification details. The details, which you need to enter are:
- Roll Number of SSC.
- Board Name (if appeared from any other board other than SSC)
- Post the same, you need to enter the details of Special Reservation Category (if required). The window asking the same will look like the following image. The categories, indulged in the special reservation are:
- Post that, one shall be asked to enter all the details related to his/ her address. The window of the same will look like the following image:
- Proceeding further will bring you to the column of education details. Carefully fill the same:
- After that, you will be asked to enter your exam centre preferences. Provide all the details, review the application form carefully and click on Save and Continue.
Step 2: Uploading the Documents
After filling the documents in the Andhra University Application Form 2020, the candidates need to upload the documents. Without uploading the documents, the candidates will not be able to proceed onto the next step. The documents should be as per the specifications decided by the university. The mandatory documents are:
- Scanned recent passport size photograph
- Scanned signature of the candidate
Step 3: Payment of the Fee
After successfully uploading the documents, the candidate needs to pay the fee. The fee will be paid through the online mode only and no facility of offline fee payment will be provided to the candidates. It is to be noted that the procedure of submission of the application form will be considered complete only when the fee is paid before the deadline.
Step 4: Printout of the Application Form
After successfully completing all the above-mentioned steps, the candidate will receive an SMS on the registered mobile number saying, ‘Your application is successfully submitted with the Application number.’ After receiving the SMS, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for future purposes.
How to Log In if Forgot the Password?
There is nothing to worry if you forgot your password. In that case, just click on Forgot Password. After that, the authority will redirect you to the page asking for your e-mail and mobile number. This will lead to getting your login details on your registered e-mail ID.
AUCET Online Fee 2020
The candidate should note that the procedure of submitting the application form will be considered complete only when the fee is paid before the deadline. One will be able to pay the fee in the online mode only. If the candidate fails to pay the fee before the deadline, his candidature will be cancelled. For more information regarding the fee, the candidate can refer to the table below:
AUCET 2020 Form Correction
If the candidate has, by mistake, done any error in filling the application form, then he/she will be getting a chance of correcting the same. The application correction window will open in the month of April 2020. The candidates have to correct the discrepancy in the AUCET Application Form 2020.
AUCET Registration Form Instructions
There are some instructions which the candidate must keep in mind while filling the application form of AUCET. The instructions are:
- The candidate must fill all the correct details in the online form. Any form of incorrect information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature of the candidate.
- Filling of application form is mandatory because only then the candidate will be able to proceed for the next steps.
- The candidates should upload the documents, I.e. scanned photograph and signature, as per the specifications decided by the university.