AUCET Application Form 2021– The Directorate of Admissions, Andhra University will release an online application form for AUCET 2021. The candidates, who look forward to sitting in Andhra University Common Entrance Test will have to fill up the AUCET Registration Form. In order to fill the AUCET 2021 Application Form, the candidates will have to open the official website and then hit on the link of the application form. They must download the admission information brochure of AUCET and check the details like eligibility, courses, instructions, etc. While filling the application form, he/ she will have to make sure that all the details are correct and valid. After that the candidate fills the application form of AUCET, he/ she will have to pay the application fee. Further details of AUCET Form 2021 can be gained from the article below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
AUCET/ AUEET 2021
Andhra University is the first to be conceived as a residential and teaching-cum-affiliating University, mainly devoted to post-graduate teaching and research. The University Presently is Offering 313 Courses in Arts, Commerce, Management, Science & Technology, Engineering, Law, Pharmacy and Education. Therefore, the candidates must fill up the AUCET Application Form 2021 to qualify for admission. The University has five constituent colleges and four AU Campuses. The Colleges of Arts and Commerce is the biggest constituent college in the University with 26 Departments offering 42 courses including four Diploma Courses. The College of Science and Technology has 21 Departments, which offers 63 Courses including one PG Diploma. The College of Engineering has 15 Departments offering Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Research Programmes. The Faculty of Law has been identified as an advanced Center in Law by UGC.
AUCET Application Form Important Dates
The candidate needs to be aware of the important dates of the AUCET. The university has released the dates. However, we are giving a list of tentative dates for the events regarding the admission process. Therefore, one must also visit the official website of the university to check the exact dates. The official notification for the release of the AUCET Admission Form will come on the official website. However, we will also notify the candidates regarding the same in the updates section of this article. One can find the tentative dates in the tabular format provided below:
|Release of Application Form||June 2021|
|Closure of Application Form||July 2021|
|Closure of Application with late fee (Rs 1,000/-)||July 2021|
|Opening of Application Correction Window||—|
|Downloading Gall Ticket||—|
|Exam Date||August 2021|
|Declaration of Results||—|
Steps to Fill the AUCET Registration Form 2021
In order to fill the application form of AUCET 2021, the candidate needs to follow certain steps. These steps are mandatory to follow because skipping any step can lead to the cancellation of the candidature. The candidates will themselves hold the responsibility of any mistake in the application form. Therefore, the applicants must fill all the details very carefully in the application form. So, we are giving a list of important steps to fill the online application form. The steps to fill the Andhra University Application Form 2021 are given below:
Step 1: Filling the Application Form
- The candidates need to fill in the important information in the application form, for ex-name of the candidate, father’s name, date of birth, contact details, etc. The candidates should make sure that while filling the application form, they fill all the correct information.
- If you are a freshly arrived candidate on the website, then click on Registration. If you have registered already, then click on Login. The window, asking for the same will look like the following image:
- After you push registration, the following image will appear in which you will be asked to enter certain details:
- After entering the data, click on Submit and Continue. Carefully enter all the details as you won’t be able to alter the same again. The details, which you need to enter in the application form are:
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- E-mail Address
- Mobile Number
- Captcha Code
- After you proceed further, you shall be redirected to the page confirming your registration. Post that, you will have to log in and complete the further application form formalities. The registration confirmation page will look like the following image:
Read all the details and click on Login to Continue.
- After that, you will be taken to the window where you will be asked to enter the login details, i.e., the application number, password and Captcha Code. After entering all the details, you will be taken to the application form asking to fill further details.
- In the application form, you will be asked to enter many details. The details, which you need to enter are:
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Marital Status
- ID Proof (Adhaar Card)
- ID Proof Number
- Annual Income of Parents
- Details about Qualifying Examination
The form, asking for these details will look like the following image:
- After that, you will be asked to enter your qualification details. The details, which you need to enter are:
- Roll Number of SSC.
- Board Name (if appeared from any other board other than SSC)
- Post the same, you need to enter the details of Special Reservation Category (if required). The window asking the same will look like the following image. The categories, indulged in the special reservation are:
- Post that, one shall be asked to enter all the details related to his/ her address. The window of the same will look like the following image:
- Proceeding further will bring you to the column of education details. Carefully fill the same:
- After that, you will be asked to enter your exam centre preferences. Provide all the details, review the application form carefully and click on Save and Continue.
Step 2: Uploading the Documents
After filling the documents in the Andhra University Application Form 2021, the candidates need to upload the documents. Without uploading the documents, the candidates will not be able to proceed onto the next step. The documents should be as per the specifications decided by the university. The mandatory documents are:
- Scanned recent passport size photograph
- Scanned signature of the candidate
Step 3: Payment of the Fee
After successfully uploading the documents, the candidate needs to pay the fee. Candidates can pay the fees through the online mode only. There is no facility of offline fee payment for the candidates. It is to be noted that the procedure of submission of the application form will be considered complete only when the fee is paid before the deadline.
Step 4: Printout of the Application Form
After successfully completing all the above-mentioned steps, the candidate will receive an SMS on the registered mobile number saying, ‘Your application is successfully submitted with the Application number.’ After receiving the SMS, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form for future purposes.
How to Log In Case of Forgot Password?
Sometimes it happens that the candidates may forget their user id and password after filling the application form. In such cases, the candidates must check the following process to retrieve the password. There is nothing to worry if you forgot your password. In that case, just click on Forgot Password. After that, the authority will redirect you to the page asking for your e-mail and mobile number. This will lead to getting your login details on your registered e-mail ID.
AUCET Online Application Fee 2021
After filling the details in the AUCET Online Form the candidates must pay the applicable fees. Therefore, one must know the process to pay the fees. The students can pay the fees through the online mode. They can use Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card to pay the online fees. The candidate should note that the procedure of submitting the application form will be considered complete only when the fee is paid before the deadline. One will be able to pay the fee in the online mode only. If the candidate fails to pay the fee before the deadline, his candidature will be cancelled. For more information regarding the fee, the candidate can refer to the table below:
AUCET 2021 Form Correction
The candidates must enter all the details very carefully to avoid any mistake. However, it may happen that the students might make a mistake in filling the details in the AUCET Application Form Online. Therefore, in all such cases, the Admission Council offers a provision for the candidates to correct the details. However, there are a few specific details that a candidate cannot change. If the candidate has, by mistake, done any error in filling the application form, then he/she will be getting a chance of correcting the same. The application correction window will open in the month of April 2021. The candidates have to correct the discrepancy in the AUCET Application Form 2021.
AUCET Registration Form Instructions
There are some instructions which the candidate must keep in mind while filling the application form of AUCET. The instructions are:
- The candidate must fill all the correct details in the online form. Any form of incorrect information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature of the candidate.
- Filling of application form is mandatory because only then the candidate will be able to proceed for the next steps.
- The candidates should upload the documents, I.e. scanned photograph and signature, as per the specifications decided by the university.