KGMU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2019 dates are now available. The King George Nursing Entrance Exam is now over. The Exam took place on 28th July 2019. Candidates who are willing to get admission in B.Sc Nursing can check the details. The Official Dates have been released on the official website. Hence, candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will be eligible to participate in the admission process. The KGMU Nursing Entrance Exam was held on 28th July 2019. So, candidates who qualify the entrance examination will be able to take part in the counselling and get admission in KGMU College and other colleges that are affiliated to KGMU, Lucknow U.P. Thus, in this article, we have provided details – Dates, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Colleges, etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Check – AIIMS Nursing 2019
KGMU B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2019 is released. Candidates can download their Hall Ticket now. We advise the candidates to download the KGMU Nursing Hall Ticket before 28th July 2019.
King George Medical University B.Sc Nursing 2019 Admission – Highlights
King George Medical College, Lucknow Uttar Pradesh has released the dates of the KGMU Online Form and Exam. Candidates who fill this form will be eligible to appear the Entrance Exam for KGMU B.Sc Nursing Admission. In this article, we will be covering the following things-
- Exam Dates of KGMU 2019 B.Sc Nursing
- Eligibility Criteria
- Application Form
- Exam Pattern
- KGMU 2019 Hall Ticket
- Merit List of King George B.Sc Nursing
- KGMU Result for B.Sc Nursing 2019
- List of Colleges and Number of Seats
Check – AIAPGET 2019
KGMU Nursing 2019 Admission Dates
The Admission of King George Medical University for B.Sc Nursing is now available. However, the Application Form will be available on 15th May 2019. The B.Sc Nursing Course is a 4-year Graduate Course in Nursing. Hence, the Official KGMU Dates are as follows-
|Release of the Official Brochure||13th May 2019|
|Availability of the KGMU Online Application Form 2019||15th May 2019 (Wednesday)|
|Last Date of the Application Form||8th July 2019 (Monday)|
|Last Date of Payment through Bank Challan||5th July 2019|
|Payment of the Fees through Online (Last Date)||8th July 2019|
|Availability of the KGMU Hall Ticket 2019||23rd July 2019 (Released)|
|Date of the Entrance Exam of KGMU 2019 B.Sc Nursing||28th July 2019|
|Declaration of the Result||6th August 2019 (Tuesday)|
|First Round of Counselling||13th August 2019 (Tuesday)|
|Second Round of Counselling||27th August 2019 (Tuesday)|
|Third Round of Counselling||10th September 2019 (Tuesday)|
|Commencement of Classes||September 2019|
These are the Official Dates of KGMU Medical Nursing Admission for B.Sc Nursing. However, we advise you to check the official website as well for the latest updates and notifications. Check – KGMU B.Sc Nursing 2019 Official Brochure
KGMU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2019 – Eligibility
The Eligibility Criteria is the most important factor and the starting stage of KGMU Admission 2019. However, the eligibility conditions include Age-Limit, Educational Qualifications, and Nationality. Thus, the following are the eligibility conditions of King George B.Sc Nursing 2019
- The Minimum Age of the Candidate is 17 years as on 31st December 2019.
- Candidates must have qualified 10th and 12th in the following subjects – (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English)
- The Minimum Qualifying Percentage is 45% (General Category), and 40% (Reserved Category) in the qualifying exam.
- Students who belong from State Open School and National Institute of Open School are also eligible for the Admission Process.
- Relaxation is applicable to the Reserved Candidates as per the Reservation Policy.
Check- JIPMER B.Sc Nursing 2019
Other Eligibility Conditions
- Candidates both Male and Female are also eligible for KGMU B.Sc Nursing.
- Vivekananda College of Nursing, Lucknow, Sahara College of Nursing, and BCM College of Nursing have seats for Female Candidates only.
- Candidates must be medically fit, which says that Candidates who are shortlisted on the merit list will have to undergo a medical examination.
Check – UPSMFAC Merit List 2019
King George Medical University B.Sc Application Form 2019
Now that you know the eligibility conditions, and if you have qualified it, then you can fill the KGMU Registration Form 2019. The B.Sc Nursing Form was released on 15th May 2019. However, the last date to submit the application form was 8th July 2019. The Mode of filling and submitting the KGMU Nursing Application Form was online only. As, the application form link will be available for a limited period of time, therefore candidates are requested to submit the form before the closing date.
Check- HPU B.Sc Nursing 2019
Application Procedure and Instructions of KGMU B.Sc Nursing 2019
- Firstly, visit the official website of King George Medical University, Lucknow Uttar Pradesh – www.kgmu.org
- When you reach the Homepage, click on the application form link
- If you are a new user, you need to register yourself first.
- In the Registration Process, enter the basic details such as Name, and other Personal details such Date of Birth, Mobile Number, etc.
- After the successful registration, you will receive a Registration ID and Password on your Registered Mobile Number and E-mail ID.
- Now, after registration, login and make the payment either online or through bank challan.
- Upload the Scanned Photograph, Signature, and a Scanned Sample Sheet (Signature, Handwriting Sample, Thumb Impression, and Identification Mark). Candidates must note that the scanned images must be as per the specifications.
- Fill in the rest details correctly and finally submit the form.
To Apply- Click Here
KGMU Form Fees for the Candidates
- The Online Form Fees of KGMU is different for General and Reserved Category.
- The Fees for General Category is Rs 2000/- and Rs 1200/- for SC and ST Candidates.
- Candidates can make their payment either Offline or Online.
- Offline Payment can be done through bank challan – Allahabad bank/HDFC Bank or any CBS Branch of India
- Online Payment can be done using Internet Banking/Credit/Debit Card.
- The last date of making the payment is mentioned in the above section.
Check BHU B.Sc Nursing 2019
Scanned Images Specification
- The Photograph must have the full face of the candidate with a white background and no spectacles.
- Candidates must hold a placard with their name and date of the photograph written on it.
- The Image should be in JPG Format with an image size of 200 to 500 Kb.
- The Sample Sheet must contain the signature, handwriting, and thumb impression sample on it.
Check – Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2019
KGMU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2019 – Exam Pattern
The Exam for King George B.Sc Nursing 2019 will take place on 28th July 2019. So, the exam pattern of the B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam is as follows-
Check – KGMU B.Sc Nursing Syllabus
- This is an Offline Based Entrance Exam.
- The Exam will be conducted in Lucknow (the details will be available on the Admit Card).
- The Entrance Exam will take place on 28th July 2019 (Sunday)
- Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
- The Exam Timings is from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm (180 Minutes)
- The Question Paper will be available only in the English Language
- There will be a total of 200 MCQ Questions each carrying one mark. Hence, the total marks of the exam are 200.
- There is no negative marking for the wrong answer.
Check – GNM Nursing 2019
KGMU B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2019
The Admit Card of KGMU Nursing is released on 23rd July 2019. The Link to download the hall ticket is available online on the official website. Candidates can download their Admit card by submitting the same login credentials that were generated at the time of the registration form. The KGMU B.Sc Nursing Hall Ticket 2019 is an important document as it will carry all the important information regarding the candidate and the exam.
Check – BVP MSC Nursing 2019
Here’s How You Can Download the Admit Card
Thus, the step by step procedure to download the Admit Card of KGMU B.Sc Nursing 2019 is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of KGMU
- Click on the Download Admit Card Link
- Enter your required details asked- Registration ID and Password
- The Admit Card will be displayed on the screen
- Check all the details carefully and download.
Candidates must download their Hall Ticket before the date of the exam. Otherwise, no candidate will be eligible to appear the exam without the Admit Card.
Candidates Who Cannot Download the Admit Card Online
If you are unable to download the Hall Ticket online, then you can collect your Admit Card in person on 27th July 2019. For that case, the candidate has to visit the Examination Section, Pariksha Bhawan, KG Medical University, U.P Lucknow (10:00 am to 4:00 pm). Therefore, to get your Admit Card in person you have to pay Rs 100/-.
Check – JENPAUH 2019
Details Available on the KGMU B.Sc Nursing Hall Ticket
At the time of downloading the Admit Card, you must check whether the following details are available or not on the Admit card-
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Name of the Entrance exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- The venue of the Exam Center
- Father’s Name
- List of Instructions etc.
Check – Gujarat B.Sc Nursing 2019
KGMU B.Sc Nursing Question Paper and Answer Key Pdf
Now the KGMU Nursing Entrance Exam is over, candidates can download the Question Paper and Answer Key. The KGMU B.Sc Nursing Question Paper will soon release after the completion of the exam. However, the Nursing Answer Key of KGMU will be available after a few days. So, with the help of the Question Paper and Answer Key, you can predict what sort of questions and chances of your selection.
KGMU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2019 – Selection Procedure
King George Medical University will select the candidates for admission on the basis of their performance in the exam and preference of the colleges. Thus, on the basis of their scores in the exam, a merit list will be prepared. So, candidates who will be shortlisted on the Merit List will be eligible for the Counselling Process of KGMU Nursing.
King George Nursing Merit List 2019
The KGMU B.Sc Merit List will be available soon after the completion of the exam. However, the expected date of declaring the result is on 6th August 2019. The KGMU B.Sc Nursing Result 2019 of the entrance exam will be available in the form of the merit list only. The candidates can check their result online. However, candidates can check their result either individually or can download the merit list. The Merit List Result will be available in PDF Format which will include all the category candidates who are shortlisted for the further rounds.
Hence, students who are shortlisted on the KGMU 2019 B.Sc Nursing Final Merit List will be eligible to appear the Counselling Round. The Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the exam. If more than two candidates score the same number of marks, then a Tie-Breaking Criteria will be used. Thus, the merit list will comprise of the Qualifying Status of the Candidate.
Check – BHU Staff Nurse Result 2019
KGMU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2019 – Counselling Round
The KGMU Nursing Counselling Round will start from 13th August 2019 onwards. Candidates who qualify and make their name on the merit list will be eligible for the counselling round. So, here are some important instructions regarding the counseling of King George Medical University, Lucknow –
- The Counselling Procedure will take place Offline. That means, the shortlisted candidates have to visit the KGMU, Lucknow
- There will be a total of three rounds of counselling.
- The Official Dates are not yet released. However, the tentative dates are available. The dates are available on the exam dates section.
- At the time of counseling, you will have to pay a Non-Refundable Amount of Rs 500/- through Bank Draft in favor of Dean, Faculty of Nursing, KGMU, Lucknow.
- A separate bank draft of Rs 5000/- in favor of Finance Officer, KGMU, payable at Lucknow has to be deposited by the candidate on the award of the seat.
- If the candidate joins the college, then the money will be refunded back to the candidate. Otherwise, it will be forfeited.
Check- CPMEE 2019
KGMU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2019 – List of Colleges and Availability of Seats
Candidates will get a chance to select their choice of colleges and universities for admission at the time of filling the Online Registration Form for B.Sc Nursing. So, here is the list of colleges that are affiliated to KGMU Lucknow for B.Sc Nursing Admission 2019.
King Georges Medical University Fee Structure – Course Wise
|Courses||Time Duration||Fees Structure|
|M.B.B.S (Bachelor of Medical and Bachelor of Surgery)||5 years||Rs 825,000/ per annum|
|Bachelor of Dental Science (BDS)||4 yeas||Rs 23 950/- per annum|
|B.Sc (Bachelor of Science)||4 years||–|
|Master of Dental Sciences (MDS)||2 years||Rs 33, 000/- per year|
|Doctorate of Medicine (DM)||2 years||–|
|Diplomate National Board (DNB) Neurology||3 years||–|
KGMU Lucknow – Help Center
If you have any queries regarding the Admission Process or the Application Form Procedure, then please contact on the address given below –
Address for Correspondence
B.Sc Nursing Course (4 years) Entrance Examination – 2019′,
Examination Section, Pariksha Bhawan (PHI)
King George’s Medical University UP, Lucknow 226003
Phone no: 0522- 2258727, Fax No.-0522-2257539
Email: [email protected]
For website issues (10:00 AM-6: 00 PM) on working days +91 9415965773
Check – UAPMT 2019
If you have any queries regarding the exam or the application form, then please comment on the section below.