KGMU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021: The admission process of King George’s Medical University (KGMU) is purely based on merit. Candidates who want to pursue a B.Sc Nursing course can appear for the entrance exam conducted by KGMU. In addition, note that the students who clear the exam are eligible for admission to even the university-affiliated institutes. Moreover, it is also important that the applicant satisfies the eligibility criteria. The application form is released via online mode and must be submitted before the due date. Further, through the KGMU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 exam, students can get admission to the 4-year B.Sc Nursing degree course.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
KGMU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021
King George Medical College, Lucknow Uttar Pradesh prescribes the dates of the KGMU Online Form and Exam. Candidates who fill this form are eligible to appear in the Entrance Exam for KGMU B.Sc Nursing Admission. Moreover, applicants should ensure that they fill and submit the form before the due date. The event dates are mentioned in the official notification. However, candidates can check them in the table below as well. Check the KGMU BSc Nursing 2020 Brochure.
|Application Form||-June 2021-|
|Result Date||– July 2021 –|
|First Round Counselling Date||– August 2021 –|
|Second Counselling Date||– August 2021 –|
|Last date up to 3rd counseling in which students can be admitted against vacancies||– September 2021 –|
|Classes will commence from||– To be Announced –|
Check – AIAPGET 2021
KGMU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 – Eligibility
The Eligibility Criteria is the most important factor and the starting stage of the admission process. Further, the eligibility conditions include Age – Limit, Educational Qualifications, and Nationality. Thus, the following are the eligibility conditions of King George B.Sc Nursing 2021
- The Minimum Age of the Candidate is 17 years as of 31st December 2021.
- Candidates must have qualified 10th and 12th in the following subjects – (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English)
- The Minimum Qualifying Percentage is 45% (General Category), and 40% (Reserved Category) in the qualifying exam.
- Students who belong to State Open School and National Institute of Open School are also eligible for the Admission Process.
- Relaxation is applicable to the Reserved Candidates as per the Reservation Policy.
Check – JIPMER B.Sc Nursing 2021
Other Eligibility Conditions
- Both Male and females are eligible for KGMU B.Sc Nursing Exam.
- Vivekananda College of Nursing, Lucknow, Sahara College of Nursing, and BCM College of Nursing have seats for Female Candidates only.
- Candidates must be medically fit, which says that Candidates who are shortlisted on the merit list have to undergo a medical examination.
King George Medical University B.Sc Application Form
Now that you know the eligibility conditions, and if you have qualified, then you can fill the KGMU Application Form 2021. The Mode of filling and submitting the KGMU Nursing Application Form is online. As, the application form link is made available for a limited period of time, therefore candidates are requested to submit the form before the closing date.
Application Procedure and Instructions of KGMU B.Sc Nursing 2021
- Firstly, visit the official website of King George Medical University, Lucknow Uttar Pradesh – www.kgmu.org
- When you reach the Homepage, click on the application form link
- If you are a new user, you need to register yourself first.
- In the Registration Process, enter the basic details such as Name, and other Personal details such as date of Birth, Mobile Number, etc.
- After the successful registration, the Registration ID and Password are sent on your Registered Mobile Number and E-mail ID.
- Now, after registration, login and make the payment either online or through bank challan.
- Upload the Scanned Photograph, Signature, and a Scanned Sample Sheet (Signature, Handwriting Sample, Thumb Impression, and Identification Mark). Candidates must note that the scanned images must be as per the specifications.
- Fill in the rest details correctly and finally submit the form.
KGMU Form Fees for the Candidates
- The Online Form Fees of KGMU is different for General and Reserved Category.
- The Fees for General Category is Rs 2000/- and Rs 1200/- for SC and ST Candidates.
- Candidates can make their payment either Offline or Online.
- Offline Payment can be done through bank challan – Allahabad bank/ HDFC Bank or any CBS Branch of India
- Online Payment can be done using Internet Banking/ Credit/ Debit Card.
- The last date of making the payment is mentioned in the above section.
Scanned Images Specification
- The Photograph must have the full face of the candidate with a white background and no spectacles.
- Candidates must hold a placard with their name and date of the photograph written on it.
- The Image should be in JPG Format with an image size of 200 to 500 Kb.
- The Sample Sheet must contain the signature, handwriting, and thumb impression sample on it.
Check – Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2021
KGMU B.Sc Nursing 2021 Exam Pattern
The students appearing for the exam should have in-depth knowledge of exam patterns. It adds value to the preparation process. Furthermore, you can make a proper timetable for yourself. In addition, KGMU Nursing Exam Pattern is defined down below.
- This is an Offline Based Entrance Exam.
- The Exam is conducted in Lucknow (the details are mentioned on the Admit Card).
- Questions are asked from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
- The Exam Timings can be from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm (180 Minutes)
- The Question Paper is available only in the English Language
- There shall be a total of 200 MCQ Questions each carrying one mark. Hence, the total marks for the exam are 200.
- There is no negative marking for the wrong answer.
KGMU B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2021
The Admit Card of KGMU Nursing is released after the authorities receive all the application forms. The Link to download the hall ticket will be available on the official website. Candidates can download their Admit card by submitting the same login credentials that were generated at the time of the registration form. The hall ticket is an important document as it carries all the important information regarding the candidate and the exam. No candidate is allowed to enter the exam hall without it. Therefore, make sure that you download and take a printout of the admit card.
Here’s How You Can Download the Admit Card
The step by step procedure to download the Admit Card of KGMU B.Sc Nursing 2021 is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of KGMU
- Click on the Download Admit Card Link
- Enter your required details asked – Registration ID and Password
- The Admit Card is displayed on the screen
- Check all the details carefully and then download it.
Check – Uttarakhand Nursing Question Paper 2021
Candidates Who Cannot Download the Admit Card Online
- If you are unable to download the Hall Ticket online, then you can collect your Admit Card in person as well. For that case, the candidate has to visit the Examination Section, Pariksha Bhawan, KG Medical University, U.P Lucknow.
- Further, to get your Admit Card in person you have to pay Rs 100/-.
Details Available on the KGMU B.Sc Nursing Hall Ticket
At the time of downloading the Admit Card, you must check whether the following details are available or not on the Admit card-
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Name of the Entrance exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- The venue of the Exam Center
- Father’s Name
- List of Instructions etc.
KGMU B.Sc Nursing Question Paper and Answer Key Pdf
After the KGMU Nursing Entrance Exam, candidates’ can download the question paper and answer key. The KGMU B.Sc Nursing Question Paper is released in PDF format. The Nursing Answer Key of KGMU is also released along with the question paper. So, with the help of the Question Paper and Answer Key, you can predict what sort of questions and chances of your selection. It also helps in calculating a rough score and predicting results. Moreover, a candidate must follow the marking scheme while calculating the score.
KGMU Nursing Selection Procedure 2021
King George Medical University selects the candidates for admission on the basis of their performance in the exam and the preference of the colleges. Thus, on the basis of their scores in the exam, a merit list is prepared. So, candidates, shortlisted on the Merit List are eligible for the Counselling Process of KGMU Nursing. Further, candidates have to participate in counselling. This admission round is conducted for document verification and seat allotment. On the basis of this round performance, seats are allotted.
King George Nursing Merit List 2021
The KGMU B.Sc Merit List is released soon after the completion of the exam. Moreover, the KGMU B.Sc Nursing Result 2021 of the entrance exam is made available in the form of the merit list only. The candidates can check their results online. Candidates can check their results either individually or can download the merit list. The Merit List Result is released in PDF format which includes all the category candidates who are shortlisted for the further rounds.
Hence, students who are shortlisted on the KGMU 2021 B.Sc Nursing Final Merit List are eligible to appear in the Counselling Round. The Merit List is prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the exam. If more than two candidates score the same number of marks, then a Tie-Breaking Criteria is considered. The merit list comprises of the Qualifying Status of the Candidate.
Check – BHU Staff Nurse Result 2021
KGMU B.Sc Nursing Counselling Round
The KGMU Nursing Counselling Round is the last round of the admission process. Candidates who qualify and make their name on the merit list are eligible for the counselling round. So, here are some important instructions regarding the counseling of King George Medical University, Lucknow –
- The Counselling Procedure takes place Offline. That means, the shortlisted candidates have to visit the KGMU, Lucknow
- There shall be a total of three rounds of counselling.
- At the time of counseling, you have to pay a Non-Refundable Amount of Rs 500/- through Bank Draft in favor of Dean, Faculty of Nursing, KGMU, Lucknow.
- A separate bank draft of Rs 5000/- in favor of the Finance Officer, KGMU, payable at Lucknow has to be deposited by the candidate on the award of the seat.
- If the candidate joins the college, then the money is refunded back to the candidate. Otherwise, it can be forfeited.
KGMU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2021 – List of Colleges and Availability of Seats
Candidates get a chance to select their choice of colleges and universities for admission at the time of filling the Online Registration Form for B.Sc Nursing. So, here is the list of colleges that are affiliated with KGMU Lucknow. However, the list is as per the last years’ record. If any changes would be made, then that shall be updated out here.
King Georges Medical University Fee Structure – Course Wise
|Courses||Time Duration||Fees Structure|
|M.B.B.S (Bachelor of Medical and Bachelor of Surgery)||5 years||Rs 825,000/ per annum|
|Bachelor of Dental Science (BDS)||4 yeas||Rs 23 950/- per annum|
|B.Sc (Bachelor of Science)||4 years||–|
|Master of Dental Sciences (MDS)||2 years||Rs 33, 000/- per year|
|Doctorate of Medicine (DM)||2 years||–|
|Diplomate National Board (DNB) Neurology||3 years||–|
KGMU Lucknow – Help Center
If you have any queries regarding the Admission Process or the Application Form Procedure, then please contact on the address given below –
B.Sc Nursing Course (4 years) Entrance Examination – 2021,
Examination Section, Pariksha Bhawan (PHI)
King George’s Medical University UP, Lucknow 226003
Phone no: 0522- 2258727, Fax No.-0522-2257539
Email: [email protected]
For website issues (10:00 AM-6: 00 PM) on working days +91 9415965773
B.Sc Nursing Course (4 years) Entrance Examination – 2021,
Amisha soni B s.c nursing overall rang 4305 category rank 1648 mark 55 plz tell me sir
Hello Amisha soni
Please wait for counselling process.
Thank you for information.
Sir plz tell me what I do
Sir mera admit card download nhi ho rha email id fill krne pr show kr rha ki you have not register with us
Please check the details correctly and enter.
Otherwise visit the examination center on 27h July to collect your Admit card