KGMU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020: The officials have suspended the application process of the current session. Wherein, the decision has been taken due to COVID-19. As soon as the new schedule will be released, the same will be updated here. The admission process of King George’s Medical University (KGMU) is purely based on merit. Candidates who want to pursue a B.Sc Nursing course can appear for the entrance exam conducted by KGMU. In addition, note that the students who will clear the exam will be eligible for admission to even the university-affiliated institutes. Moreover, it is also important that the applicant satisfies the eligibility criteria. As the applications of ineligible candidates’ will get rejected. The application form will be available soon after the release of the official notification. Further, through the KGMU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 exam, students will get admission to the 4-year B.Sc Nursing degree course.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- The KGMU Nursing Application Process of the current session has been suspended due to the Coronavirus. However, new application dates will be announced soon and the same will be updated here in the article. Check out the official notice below.
- KGMU BSc Nursing Application Form 2020 has been released and the last date to submit the form is 10th August 2020. The form has been made available on the official website. Check out the KGMU Nursing Official Notice for complete details.
KGMU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020
King George Medical College, Lucknow Uttar Pradesh will prescribe the dates of the KGMU Online Form and Exam. Candidates who fill this form will be eligible to appear the Entrance Exam for KGMU B.Sc Nursing Admission. Moreover, applicants should ensure that they fill and submit the form before the due date. The official notification is not out yet. However, the tentative dates of events are given down below.
|Release of the Official Brochure||15th June 2020|
|Availability of the KGMU Online Application Form 2020||15th June 2020|
|Last Date of the Application Form|
|Last Date of Payment through Bank Challan||–|
|Payment of the Fees through Online (Last Date)||–|
|Availability of the KGMU Hall Ticket 2020||24th August 2020|
|Date of the Entrance Exam of KGMU 2020 B.Sc Nursing||30th August 2020|
|Declaration of the Result||07th September 2020|
|First Round of Counselling||14th September 2020(TENTATIVE)|
|Second Round of Counselling||25th September 2020(TENTATIVE)|
|Third Round of Counselling||–|
|Commencement of Classes||–|
Check – AIAPGET 2020
KGMU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 – Eligibility
The Eligibility Criteria is the most important factor and the starting stage of the admission process. Further, the eligibility conditions include Age-Limit, Educational Qualifications, and Nationality. Thus, the following are the eligibility conditions of King George B.Sc Nursing 2020
- The Minimum Age of the Candidate is 17 years as on 31st December 2020.
- Candidates must have qualified 10th and 12th in the following subjects – (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English)
- The Minimum Qualifying Percentage is 45% (General Category), and 40% (Reserved Category) in the qualifying exam.
- Students who belong from State Open School and National Institute of Open School are also eligible for the Admission Process.
- Relaxation is applicable to the Reserved Candidates as per the Reservation Policy.
Check – JIPMER B.Sc Nursing 2020
Other Eligibility Conditions
- Both Male and females are eligible for KGMU B.Sc Nursing Exam.
- Vivekananda College of Nursing, Lucknow, Sahara College of Nursing, and BCM College of Nursing have seats for Female Candidates only.
- Candidates must be medically fit, which says that Candidates who are shortlisted on the merit list will have to undergo a medical examination.
King George Medical University B.Sc Application Form
Now that you know the eligibility conditions, and if you have qualified it, then you can fill the KGMU Application Form 2020. The Mode of filling and submitting the KGMU Nursing Application Form will be online only. As, the application form link will be available for a limited period of time, therefore candidates are requested to submit the form before the closing date.
Application Procedure and Instructions of KGMU B.Sc Nursing 2020
- Firstly, visit the official website of King George Medical University, Lucknow Uttar Pradesh – www.kgmu.org
- When you reach the Homepage, click on the application form link
- If you are a new user, you need to register yourself first.
- In the Registration Process, enter the basic details such as Name, and other Personal details such as Date of Birth, Mobile Number, etc.
- After the successful registration, you will receive a Registration ID and Password on your Registered Mobile Number and E-mail ID.
- Now, after registration, login and make the payment either online or through bank challan.
- Upload the Scanned Photograph, Signature, and a Scanned Sample Sheet (Signature, Handwriting Sample, Thumb Impression, and Identification Mark). Candidates must note that the scanned images must be as per the specifications.
- Fill in the rest details correctly and finally submit the form.
KGMU Form Fees for the Candidates
- The Online Form Fees of KGMU is different for General and Reserved Category.
- The Fees for General Category is Rs 2000/- and Rs 1200/- for SC and ST Candidates.
- Candidates can make their payment either Offline or Online.
- Offline Payment can be done through bank challan – Allahabad bank/HDFC Bank or any CBS Branch of India
- Online Payment can be done using Internet Banking/Credit/Debit Card.
- The last date of making the payment is mentioned in the above section.
Scanned Images Specification
- The Photograph must have the full face of the candidate with a white background and no spectacles.
- Candidates must hold a placard with their name and date of the photograph written on it.
- The Image should be in JPG Format with an image size of 200 to 500 Kb.
- The Sample Sheet must contain the signature, handwriting, and thumb impression sample on it.
Check – Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2020
KGMU B.Sc Nursing 2020 Exam Pattern
The students appearing for the exam should have in-depth knowledge of exam pattern. It will definitely add value to the preparation process. Furthermore, you will be able to make a proper time-table for yourself. In addition, KGMU Nursing Exam Pattern is defined down below.
- This is an Offline Based Entrance Exam.
- The Exam will be conducted in Lucknow (the details will be available on the Admit Card).
- Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
- The Exam Timings can be from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm (180 Minutes)
- The Question Paper will be available only in the English Language
- There will be a total of 200 MCQ Questions each carrying one mark. Hence, the total marks for the exam are 200.
- There is no negative marking for the wrong answer.
KGMU B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020
The Admit Card of KGMU Nursing will be released after the authorities will receive all the application forms. The Link to download the hall ticket will be available online on the official website. Candidates can download their Admit card by submitting the same login credentials that were generated at the time of the registration form. The hall ticket is an important document as it carries all the important information regarding the candidate and the exam. No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall without it. Therefore, make sure that you download and take a printout of the admit card.
Here’s How You Can Download the Admit Card
Thus, the step by step procedure to download the Admit Card of KGMU B.Sc Nursing 2020 is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of KGMU
- Click on the Download Admit Card Link
- Enter your required details asked- Registration ID and Password
- The Admit Card will be displayed on the screen
- Check all the details carefully and then download it.
Candidates Who Cannot Download the Admit Card Online
If you are unable to download the Hall Ticket online, then you can collect your Admit Card in person as well. For that case, the candidate has to visit the Examination Section, Pariksha Bhawan, KG Medical University, U.P Lucknow. Further, to get your Admit Card in person you have to pay Rs 100/-.
Details Available on the KGMU B.Sc Nursing Hall Ticket
At the time of downloading the Admit Card, you must check whether the following details are available or not on the Admit card-
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Name of the Entrance exam
- Date and Time of the Exam
- The venue of the Exam Center
- Father’s Name
- List of Instructions etc.
KGMU B.Sc Nursing Question Paper and Answer Key Pdf
After the KGMU Nursing Entrance Exam, candidates’ will be able to download the question paper and answer key. The KGMU B.Sc Nursing Question Paper will be available in PDF format. The Nursing Answer Key of KGMU will also be released along with the question paper. So, with the help of the Question Paper and Answer Key, you can predict what sort of questions and chances of your selection.
KGMU Nursing Selection Procedure 2020
King George Medical University will select the candidates for admission on the basis of their performance in the exam and preference of the colleges. Thus, on the basis of their scores in the exam, a merit list will be prepared. So, candidates who will be shortlisted on the Merit List will be eligible for the Counselling Process of KGMU Nursing.
King George Nursing Merit List 2020
The KGMU B.Sc Merit List will be available soon after the completion of the exam. Moreover, KGMU B.Sc Nursing Result 2020 of the entrance exam will be available in the form of the merit list only. The candidates can check their results online. However, candidates can check their results either individually or can download the merit list. The Merit List Result will be available in PDF Format which will include all the category candidates who are shortlisted for the further rounds.
Hence, students who are shortlisted on the KGMU 2020 B.Sc Nursing Final Merit List will be eligible to appear the Counselling Round. The Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the exam. If more than two candidates score the same number of marks, then a Tie-Breaking Criteria will be used. Thus, the merit list will comprise of the Qualifying Status of the Candidate.
Check – BHU Staff Nurse Result 2020
KGMU B.Sc Nursing Counselling Round
The KGMU Nursing Counselling Round is the last round of the admission process. Candidates who qualify and make their name on the merit list will be eligible for the counselling round. So, here are some important instructions regarding the counseling of King George Medical University, Lucknow –
- The Counselling Procedure will take place Offline. That means, the shortlisted candidates have to visit the KGMU, Lucknow
- There will be a total of three rounds of counselling.
- The Official Dates are not yet released. However, the tentative dates are available. The dates are available on the exam dates section.
- At the time of counseling, you will have to pay a Non-Refundable Amount of Rs 500/- through Bank Draft in favor of Dean, Faculty of Nursing, KGMU, Lucknow.
- A separate bank draft of Rs 5000/- in favor of Finance Officer, KGMU, payable at Lucknow has to be deposited by the candidate on the award of the seat.
- If the candidate joins the college, then the money will be refunded back to the candidate. Otherwise, it will be forfeited.
KGMU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2020 – List of Colleges and Availability of Seats
Candidates will get a chance to select their choice of colleges and universities for admission at the time of filling the Online Registration Form for B.Sc Nursing. So, here is the list of colleges that are affiliated to KGMU Lucknow. However, the list is as per the last years’ record. If any changes would be made, then those will be updated out here.
King Georges Medical University Fee Structure – Course Wise
|Courses||Time Duration||Fees Structure|
|M.B.B.S (Bachelor of Medical and Bachelor of Surgery)||5 years||Rs 825,000/ per annum|
|Bachelor of Dental Science (BDS)||4 yeas||Rs 23 950/- per annum|
|B.Sc (Bachelor of Science)||4 years||–|
|Master of Dental Sciences (MDS)||2 years||Rs 33, 000/- per year|
|Doctorate of Medicine (DM)||2 years||–|
|Diplomate National Board (DNB) Neurology||3 years||–|
KGMU Lucknow – Help Center
If you have any queries regarding the Admission Process or the Application Form Procedure, then please contact on the address given below –