Thakur College Merit List 2020: Thakur College is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a science and commerce college that provides U.G and P.G courses to the students. No entrance exam is there for the selection of the students. The merit list is the most important aspect of the selection procedure. Since it does not conduct the exam, H.S.C Examination is the main priority. Eligible and willing candidates must keep looking at the site and this article to keep themselves up-to-date. For more information, keep on reading the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- Thakur College Fourth Merit List 2020 Click Here
- Thakur College Third Merit List 2020 Click Here
- Thakur College Third Merit List 2020 Admission Guidelines Click Hee
- The Schedule Has Been Extended For FY Students (2020 – 2021)
- Thakur College FY 1st Cutoff List– Download
- Mumbai University Admission Form 2020-21: Apply Now
- Thakur College UG Registration 2020-21: Apply Now
Thakur College Merit List Important Dates 2020
Dates about the application, merit list, and admission procedure will be given in the official site of the college. However below are the important dates which the candidates have to keep in mind.
|1st Merit List||6th August 2020|
|Admission from the 1st list||—|
|2nd Merit List||Released|
|3rd Merit List||Released|
|4th Merit List||Released|
How To Download Thakur College Merit List 2020?
Candidates have to follow certain procedures in order to view the result. The steps are given below which the candidates have to follow.
- Visit the official site of the college
- A home page of the college will appear in front of the screen
- Look for the “notice section“ in the home page
- Click on the link related to the merit list 2020
- After clicking into the link, one can view the merit list
Eligibility for Thakur College Admission
Admission for First Year B.Com, B.Sc classes need the declaration of result of HSC examination (STD XII) by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education. The student from Thakur Junior College who has acquired eligibility will be given preference and will be admitted first. Students from other boards of Universities seeking admission to any of the classes in Degree College will be considered for admission only on the production of a Provisional Eligibility Certificate issued by the Registrar, University of Mumbai. Admission will not be granted without the said certificate, under any circumstances. Such a student should submit a Migration. Certificate, Statement of Marks, and Passing Certificate in original within two months from the date of admission failing which their admission is liable to be canceled.
Importance of the Thakur College Merit List 2020
College selects the students on the basis of the merit list. Thus, whoever wants to take admission in the college, the list holds great importance. Marks play a major role in allocating seats to the candidates. Thousands of students apply for college but only a few get through it. The college specializes in the science and commerce field. There is no role of the entrance exam. Hence, the H.S.C exam is the most important exam if someone has to take admission in the college.
Preparation of Thakur College Merit List 2020
Concerned authority prepares the list as per the guidelines of the University of Mumbai. Authority goes through the form to select the candidates. Thus candidates must ensure that the information given in the college must be valid and correct. If there is any kind of forgery in the documents then that will lead to the rejection of the form.
Documents Required for Admission
- 2 copies of the mark sheet. (Original at the time of admission)
- School Leaving Certificate 1 copy (Original at the time of admission)
- Caste Certificate – 1 copy (Original at the time of admission)
- Address Proof (Aadhar Card / Electricity Bill)
- Insurance Form
- The fee should be paid in the form of D.D. in favor of “Thakur College of Science & Commerce (Degree College)”