Hinduja College Second Merit List 2021 released on 25th August 2021. Hinduja College grants admission to the courses to the candidates planning on pursuing higher studies. The college invites applications for admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. The submission of the Application is the first step towards the admission procedure. The information provided in the application form should be valid and correct as any form of misleading detail will lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The admission is on the basis of the merit list. The preparation of the Merit List is on the basis of the candidate’s marks in their qualifying examination. Also, candidates must note that the college does not conduct any entrance exam for admission. The final seat allotment will be done through counselling. For more details of the Hinduja College Merit List, go through the article.
Hinduja College Admission List Release Date 2021
The admission takes place as per the schedule. Hence, candidates must check the table for upcoming events & updates.
FY BAF/ BMS/ BFM/ BBI/ BTM/ BIM/ BAMMC- BMM/ BSC(IT) Merit Dates
|Pre Admission online Enrolment||5th to 14th August 2021|
|1st List||17th August 2021 (11:00 AM)|
|Document Verification & Fee Payment||18th to 25th August 2021|
|2nd Merit List||25th August 2021 (7:00 PM)|
|Document Verification & Fee Payment||26th to 30th August 2021|
|3rd Merit List||30th August 2021 (7:00 PM)|
|Document Verification & Fee Payment||1st to 4th September 2021|
Steps To Check Hinduja College Merit List 2021
- Visit the Official website of Hinduja College.
- Click on the course-wise merit list link
- The Merit List Link will open on the screen.
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher Secondary marks, Merit, marks in the qualifying examination.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available on the Merit List.
- Candidates should keep themselves up-to-date if the college will be releasing more Merit List of the particular course.
Details Present on Hinduja College Merit List 2021
Go through the following details written on the Hinduja College Merit List 2021.
- Name of the candidate
- Registration ID
- Merit Points
- Course name
- Date of merit list release
Preparation of Hinduja College Merit List 2021
The authorities of the committee prepare the Hinduja College Merit List 2021 for admission to the Programs. The criteria of admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure where the candidates will be required to be present in person and bring the original documents.
Documents Required For Counselling/ Admission 2021
- Printout copy of Application Form
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested)
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate
- School leaving Certificate
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
Other Colleges Merit List
|S.No||College Merit List|
|1||St.Xavier’s College Mumbai|
|2||KJ Somaiya college of arts and commerce|
|3||KES Shroff College|
|4||RA Podar College|
|7||SM Shetty College|
|10||SIES College of Commerce and Economics|
In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section.