Hinduja College Merit List 2020: Hinduja College grants admission to the courses to the candidates planning on pursuing higher studies. The College invites Application for admission to the Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. The submission of the Application is the first step towards the Admission procedure. The information provided in the Application should be valid and correct as any form of misleading detail will lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The admission is on the basis of the merit list. The preparation of the Merit List is on the basis of the candidate’s marks in their qualifying examination. Also, candidates must note that the college does not conduct any entrance exam for admission. The final seat allotment will be done through the Counselling. For more of the details of Hinduja College Merit List, go through the article.
FY Courses Registration 2020-21: Apply Now
Hinduja College Admission List Release 2020
The admission takes place as per the schedule. Hence, candidates must check the table for upcoming events & updates.
FY BAF/ BMS/ BFM/ BBI/ BTM/ BIM/ BAMMC- BMM/ BSC(IT) Merit Dates
|Release of FY Online Admission Form||24th July – 4th August 2020|
|1st List||4th August 2020 (7 PM)|
|Document Verification & Fee Payment||5th- 10th August 2020|
|2nd Merit List||10th August 2020|
|Document Verification & Fee Payment||11th- 17th August 2020|
|3rd Merit List||17th August 2020|
|Document Verification & Fee Payment||18th – 21st August 2020|
Steps to check Hinduja College Merit List 2020
- Visit the Official website of Hinduja College.
- Click on the course-wise merit list link
- The Merit List Link will open on the screen.
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher Secondary marks, Merit, marks in the qualifying examination.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available on the Merit List.
- Candidates should keep themselves up-to-date if the college will be releasing more Merit List of the particular course.
Details Present on Hinduja College Merit List 2020
Go through the following details written on the Hinduja College Merit List 2020.
- Name of the candidate
- Registration ID
- Merit Points
- Course name
- Date of merit list release
Preparation of Hinduja College Merit List 2020
The authorities of the committee prepare the Hinduja College Merit List 2020 for admission to the Programs. The criteria of the admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure where the candidates will be required to be present in person and bring the original documents.
Documents Required for Counselling/ Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested)
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate
- School leaving Certificate
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
In case you have any queries or doubts, then ask us in the comment section.