Hinduja College Merit List 2020: Hinduja College grants admission to the courses to the candidates planning on pursuing higher studies. The College invites Application for admission to the Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. Candidates interested in taking admission are required to submit the Application form before the due date. The submission of the Application is the first step towards the Admission procedure. The information provided in the Application should be valid and correct as any form of misleading detail will lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The admission to the applied course will be provided on the basis of the merit list published by the college. The Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. It should be noted that the college will not be conducting entrance exam for the admission to the applied course and the admission will be given solely on the basis of the Merit List. The final seat allotment will be done through the Counselling. For more of the details of Hinduja College Merit List go through the article below.
Steps To Check Hinduja College Merit List 2020
- Visit the Official website of Hinduja College.
- Click on the Link naming the Merit List of the Program you applied for.
- The Merit List Link will open on the screen. Candidates will be required to enter their User ID, Course name and the captcha code provided.
- The Hinduja College Merit List 2020 mentioning the required details will appear on the screen.
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher Secondary marks, Merit, marks in the qualifying examination.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
- Candidates should keep themselves updated if the college will be releasing more Merit List of the particular course that they applied for.
Contents Mentioned on Hinduja College Merit List 2020
Go through the following details mentioned on the Hinduja College Merit List 2020. Candidates are advised to go through the details thoroughly mentioned on the Merit List, in case of any discrepancy, it is advised to contact the examination body immediately. Following details to be mentioned on the Merit List is mentioned in the points below:
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Marks of the qualifying examination.
- Merit Provided by the college.
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of Hinduja College Merit List 2020
The Hinduja College Merit List 2020 is prepared by the authorities of the committee for admission to the Programs. The criteria of the admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure where the candidates will be required to be present in person and bring the original documents.
Documents Required At The Time Of The Counselling/Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)