Dalmia College Merit List 2020 released. Prahladrai Dalmia Lions College of Commerce and Economics invites admission to the courses offered by the College. Candidates interested in taking admission were required to visit the official website and fill up the Application form. The submission of the form should have been done before the due date. The college will release the Merit List for admission to the applied courses. The Merit List contains all the required information needed for the admission procedure.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
It should be noted that admission to the courses offered by the college will be provided only on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination and there will be no independent entrance exam conducted by the college. Although, the candidate should keep in mind that the mere mention of the name in the Merit List will not assure the admission to the applied course and the final seat allotment will be done only through the Counselling. For more of the details of the Merit List go through the article mentioned.
Steps To Check Dalmia College Merit List 2020
- Visit the Official website of Dalmia College or click on the link provided above.
- Click on the Link naming the Merit List of the Program you applied for.
- The Merit List Link will open on the screen. Candidates will be required to enter their User ID, Course name and the captcha code provided.
- The Dalmia College Merit List 2020 mentioning the required details will appear on the screen.
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher Secondary marks, Merit, marks in the qualifying examination.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
- Candidates should keep themselves updated if the college will be releasing more Merit List of the particular course that they applied for.
Contents Mentioned On Dalmia College Merit List 2020
Go through the following details mentioned on the Dalmia College Merit List 2020. Candidates are advised to go through the details thoroughly mentioned on the Merit List, in case of any discrepancy, it is advised to contact the examination body immediately. Following details to be mentioned on the Merit List is mentioned in the points below:
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Marks of the qualifying examination.
- Merit Provided by the college.
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation Of Dalmia College Merit List 2020
The Dalmia College Merit List 2020 will be prepared by the authorities of the committee for admission to the Programs. The criteria of the admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure where the candidates will be required to be present in person and bring the original documents.
Documents Required At The Time Of The Counselling/Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Colour Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable