Dalmia College Second Merit List 2021 released on 25th August. Prahladrai Dalmia Lions College of Commerce and Economics invites admission every year. Candidates willing to seek admission have to fill up the application form. Also, candidates need to submit the form before the due date. Further, after the submission of forms, the college will release the course-wise merit lists.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidates must note that the admission is on the basis candidate’s marks in the qualifying examination. The college will not conduct any entrance exam for admission. Although, the candidate should keep in mind that the mere mention of the name in the Merit List will not assure admission & the final seat allotment is through counselling. For more details of the Dalmia College Admission List, go through the article.
Dalmia College Merit List Release Date 2021
Refer to the table for the UG Merit schedule for the 2021 session.
|1st Merit List||17th August 2021|
|2nd Merit List||25th August 2021|
|3rd Merit List||30th August 2021|
Steps To Check Dalmia College Merit List 2021
- Visit the official website of Dalmia College.
- Check the course-wise merit list section on the homepage.
- Now, click on the desired list and view the details carefully.
- Further, download the Dalmia College Admission List 2021 for future uses.
Details Present on Dalmia College Merit List 2021
The merit list contains various details. Check the information clearly.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Course Name
- Application Number
Preparation Of Dalmia College Merit List 2021
The Dalmia College Merit List 2021 will be prepared by the authorities of the committee for admission to the Programs. The criteria of admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective languages English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure where the candidates will be required to be present in person and bring the original documents.
Documents Required For Dalmia College Admission 2021
- Printout of Dalmia College Admission Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previously attended institution
After the successful document verification round, the candidates need to pay the admission fee if they accept the given seat. In case, the candidate fails to appear for the document verification round, then they will lose their chances of admission. Also, the candidates have to report to the college on the basis of their ranks. In addition to this, the admission schedule will be available on the official website. Hence, check the dates before reporting to the college.
Other Colleges Merit List
|S.No||College Merit Lis|
|5||Ramananda Centenary College|
|6||Vidyasagar Evening College|
|7||Gokhale Memorial College|
|8||Bijoy Krishna Girls College|
|9||Bankura Christian College|
In case you have any other queries or doubts regarding the above information, then comment down.