Kelkar College 2020 Second Merit List of FYJC has been announced. The popular name for this college is Vinayak Ganesh Vaze College of Arts, Science, and Commerce. It is an affiliated college located in Mulund East, Mumbai. This college was established in the memory of its founder trustee, late Shri Annasaheb Vaze. The college releases cut off as well as merit list in order to provide admissions for the candidate. The applicant, who finds his/ her name in the merit list of Kelkar College must make sure to complete the further procedure of admission. The cut off as well as the merit list of Kelkar College shall be released on the official website.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The candidate must make sure to be updated with all the important dates. The applicant must not skip any of the dates. The article below accounts for complete details about Kelkar College Cut Off List 2020.
- FYJC Science/Commerce/Art Second Merit List Declared. Click Here to Check Now
- The Kelkar College List Of Documents Required Notice Is Now Out. Check Below.
- Kelkar College 3rd Merit List has been Announced for FY BSc, Banking Insurance, FY BMS, BSC. Biotechnology, BCom, BVoc courses. Click Here
- Second Merit List of B.A, B.Sc, BSc (Information Technology) Released
- Kelkar College 1st Merit List Announced for BCom, BVoc courses. Click Here
- F.Y.B.COM First Merit List 2020-2021
- F.Y.BVoc First Merit List 2020-2021
- Kelkar College FY 1st Merit List 2020 will release on 6th August, Anytime Soon.
Kelkar College Merit List Schedule 2020
The college has released the final dates for the release of the cutoff list for UG Courses.
|1st Merit List||6th August 2020 (Released)|
|Admission through 1st List||6th- 11th August 2020|
|2nd Merit List (if needed)||11th August 2020 (7 PM)|
|Admission through 2nd List||12th- 17th August 2020|
|3rd merit list||17th August (declared)|
How to Download Kelkar College Cut Off List 2020?
The cut off list of Kelkar College can be downloaded by following the procedure mentioned below:
- Hit on the link of the cut off mentioned in this article (the link will soon be made available).
- The cut off will reflect on the screen. If you satisfy the marks in the cut off list, then download the complete the further admission procedure.
How to Download Kelkar College Merit List 2020?
The admission list of Kelkar College can be downloaded by following the below-mentioned procedure:
- Click on the link of the merit list mentioned in this article (the link will be available soon)
- Hit on the tab saying Check Candidate Merit Status.
- Post that, enter your Application ID in the login section. After entering the same, the candidate will be able to get his/ her merit status.
Details Present on Kelkar College Merit List
The merit list of Kelkar College will be mentioning many important details. The applicant has to make sure that the admission list is holding all the correct details. The following matter shall be printed on V.G. Vaze College Merit List:
- Registration Number of the applicant
- Name of the candidate
Kelkar College Previous Year’s Cut Off
|DT/ VJ NT (A)||314.00|
|ExServiceman category/Transferred Employee/Freedom Fighter:||0.00|
Courses Offered by Kelkar College
The following courses are offered by Kelkar College:
B.A. (Bachelor of Arts):
|BA in History||3 Years|
|BA in Political Science||3 Years|
|BA in Economics||3 Years|
|BA in Sociology||3 Years|
|BA in Marathi||3 Years|
|BA in English||3 Years|
|BA in Psychology||3 Years|
|BA in Hindi||3 Years|
B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science):
|B.Sc in Biotechnology||2 Years|
|B.Sc in Information Technology||3 Years|
|B.Sc in Chemistry||3 Years|
|B.Sc in Physics||3 Years|
|B.Sc in Mathematics||3 Years|
|B.Sc in Botany||3 Years|
|B.Sc in Zoology||3 Years|
B.Com. (Bachelor of Commerce):
|B.Com in Accounting and Finance||3 Years|
|B.Com in Banking and Insurance||3 Years|
B.M.S. (Bachelor of Management Studies):
|Bachelor of Management Studies||3 Years|
B.M.M. (Bachelor of Mass Media):
|Bachelor of Mass Media||3 Years|
M.Sc. (Master of Science):
|M.Sc in Botany||2 Years|
|M.Sc in Zoology||2 Years|
|M.Sc in Chemistry||2 Years|
|M.Sc. in Biotechnology||2 Years|
|M.Sc in Information Technology||2 Years|
|M.Sc in Physics||2 Years|
M.Com. (Master of Commerce):
|M.Com in Accountancy||2 Years|
Other Colleges of Mumbai
If you have any queries, do ask them in the Comments Section Below!