MSLU Merit List 2019: Mohanlal Sukhadia University (erstwhile Udaipur University) at Udaipur is a State University established by an Act in the year 1962 to cater the needs of higher education in Southern Rajasthan with more than 2.25 Lakh Students. The University is located in Aravalli Hill Area largely dominated by tribal population. The Mohanlal Sukhadia University invites application for the admission to the course for the session 2019-2020. Candidates interested in taking admission will be required to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. The admission to the college is provided on the basis of the Merit List published by the Mohanlal Sukhadia University. The Merit List of MLSU is prepared on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination. It should be noted that only those candidates who have submitted the Application form will be able to download the Merit List which will be followed by the MLSU Counselling procedure.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
MLSU Merit List 2019
The MLSU will be releasing the Merit List on its official website and the candidates who have successfully submitted the Application Form will be eligible to download the MLSU list. The MLSU Merit list will contain the names of the candidates who have been selected for the further admission procedure. Since there will be no entrance exam conducted by the Institute, the admission will be provided solely on the basis of the Merit. It’s important to provide correct details regarding the marks at the time of the Application Form submission. The Merit List will be released for the course as offered by the MLSU. The List will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the counselling procedure will be conducted. The MLSU merit will be prepared in the descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable.
Steps to Check the MLSU Merit list 2019
- Visit the official website of the MLSU. The link will be provided in the article.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- The Link of the Merit List will be provided on the admission portal.
- Provide the required credentials, if asked.
- The MLSU Merit List can also be uploaded directly in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- The Merit List of Mohanlal Sukhadia University will be available on the website. Candidate will be required to look for their name and other details in the list as per the Degree they applied for.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
Contents Mentioned on the MLSU Merit List 2019
Candidates can go through the details mentioned on the MLSU Merit List. Counselling will be conducted after the release of the Merit List for the final admission to the session Mohanlal Sukhadia University 2019-2020.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of MLSU Merit List 2019
The MLSU Merit List is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to the Program. The criteria of the admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Courses Offered by the MLSU Admissions 2019-2020
- B.C.A. Annual Course Scheme
- B.A. (Hons.)
- B.A. Additional (Subject)
- Certificate course in English
- Certificate Course in Jounalism
- Diploma In Fashion Merchandising and Readymade Garments
- Diploma In Textile Designing
- B.Com Honors First Year
- COC-New Perspective in Banking (First Year)
- B.A. B.Ed.
- B.Sc. B.Ed.
- Advance Diploma in Computer Applications – I
- Advance Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking – I
- B.PHARMA -I
- B.Sc. (Bio Technology.)
- B.Sc. (Home Science.)
- B.Sc. Additional (Subject)
- Fish & Industrial Fisheries (B.Sc. Ist Yr. Bio)
Document Required at the time of the Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)