Bedekar College Thane Merit List 2020: The Bedekar College, Thane invites application for the admission to the course for the session 2020-2021. Candidates who wish to seek admission have to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. The admission to the Bedekar College is given on the basis of the Merit List. The preparation of the Merit List is on the basis of the candidate’s marks in the qualifying examination.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The candidates who successfully submit the application form are eligible to download the merit list. Merit List carries the details, such as the Application Number, candidates’ name, candidate’s marks in the qualifying examination, marks of the candidate as per the merit. For more details, go through the article.
- Bedekar College Third Merit List 2020 for FY UG Courses
- Second Merit List Declared for Aided/ Unaided Courses
- 1st Merit List Released. Click Here to Download BSc. First Merit List Here
|F.Y.B.Sc – Human Science|
- FY UG Courses Admission (Outside Candidates) Started 2020-21: Apply Now
Bedekar College Merit List Schedule 2020-21
Candidates can check the merit schedule below.
For Outside Candidates (FY Courses)
|1st Merit List||6th August 2020 (Declared)|
|Admission Confirmation & Fee Payment||6th – 11th August 2020|
|2nd Merit List||11th August 2020|
|Admission Confirmation & Fee Payment||12th – 17th August 2020|
|3rd & Final Merit List||17th August 2020|
|Admission Confirmation & Fee Payment||18th- 21st August 2020|
Bedekar College Merit List 2020
The Institute will be releasing the Merit List on its official website. The candidates who successfully submit the Application Form are eligible to download the list. The Merit list will contain the names of the candidates who qualify for the further admission procedure. The College doesn’t conduct any entrance examination for the admission. Hence, the whole admission process takes place on the basis of the merit list. It’s important to provide correct details regarding the marks at the time of the Application Form submission.
The List contains the candidate’s name and the aggregate of marks. On the basis of the marks, the counselling procedure takes place. The preparation of the merit list is in the descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference is given to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable.
Steps to check Bedekar College 2020 Merit List
- Visit the official website of Bedekar College.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- You will find the link merit list link on the webpage.
- Provide the login credentials, if necessary.
- Candidate has to look for their names and other details in the list as per the Degree.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available on the Merit List.
Contents Mentioned on the Merit List of Bedekar College
Candidates can go through the details present on the Bedekar College merit list 2020. Counselling will take place after the release of the merit list for the final admission to the session 2020-2021.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of Bedekar College Merit List 2020
The authorities of Bedekar College prepare the merit list for admission to the Program. The criteria of the admission is decided on the basis of the candidate’s marks in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. The information given by the candidate should be valid and correct. Any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. The final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Document Required at the time of the Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form
- S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested)
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Colour Passport Size photo -2 numbers
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)