Bedekar College Thane Merit List 2019: The Bedekar College, Thane invites application for the admission to the course for the session 2019-2020. Candidates interested in taking admission will be required to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. The admission to the Bedekar College is provided on the basis of the Merit List published by the Bedekar College Thane. The Bedekar College Thane Merit List is prepared on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination. It should be noted that only those candidates who have submitted the Application form will be able to download the Merit List which will be followed by the Counselling procedure. Merit List of will carry the details such as the Application Number, candidates’ name, marks secured in the qualifying examination, marks secured by the candidate as per the merit provided by the Bedekar College. For more of the details of the Bedekar College Merit List 2019 go through the article mentioned below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Bedekar College has released the Third and Final Merit List for the admission to UG courses on 24th June 2019. Check the names from the provided link.
Bedekar College has released the 2nd Merit List for the admission to UG courses on 20th June 2019. The direct link of the Merit List is available here.
Check Bedekar College 2nd Merit List here.
Bedekar College has released the First Merit List for the admission to UG courses on 17th June 2019. The applicants can check the courses for which the Merit List is available.
Check Bedekar College First Merit List 2019 here.
Bedekar College Merit List 2019
The Institute will be releasing the Merit List on its official website and the candidates who have successfully submitted the Application Form will be eligible to download the list. The Merit list will contain the names of the candidates who have been selected for the further admission procedure. Since there will be no entrance exam conducted by the Institute, the admission will be provided solely on the basis of the Merit. It’s important to provide correct details regarding the marks at the time of the Application Form submission. The Merit List will be released for the course as offered by the Bedekar College. The List will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the counselling procedure will be conducted. The merit will be prepared in the descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable.
Revised Admission Schedule of Bedekar College
Steps to Check the Bedekar College 2019 Merit list
- Visit the official website of Bedekar College. The link will be provided in the article.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- The Link of the Bedekar College Merit List will be provided on the admission portal.
- Provide the required credentials, if asked.
- The Merit List of Bedekar College can also be uploaded directly in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- The Merit List will be available on the website. Candidate will be required to look for their name and other details in the list as per the Degree they applied for.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the Bedekar College for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
Contents Mentioned on the Merit List of Bedekar College
Candidates can go through the details mentioned on the Bedekar College merit list 2019. Counselling will be conducted after the release of the merit list for the final admission to the session 2019-2020.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of Bedekar College Merit List 2019
The Merit List is prepared by the authorities of the Bedekar College for admission to the Program. The criteria of the admission is decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Document Required at the time of the Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Colour Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)