Bhavans College Merit List 2020: First & Second Merit List declared. Bhavan College, Mumbai invites applications for the admission to the courses offered by the college. Candidates interested in applying for taking admission have to fill up the Application form and submit it before the due date. The college offers Undergraduate courses of Arts, Science and Commerce stream providing variety to the candidate to choose the stream as per their stream and eligibility. The admission to the Undergraduate Courses will be done through the Merit List of Bhavans College which will be published by the College on its official website.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidates who will successfully submit the Application form will be eligible to go through the Merit List. The admission to the course is solely on the basis of the candidate’s marks in the qualifying examination and the college will not be conducting any independent entrance exam. For more of the details of Bhavans College Merit List 2020 go through the article below.
Bhavans College 2nd Merit List Declared: Check here
Bhavans College has published FYBA, B.Com, B.Sc In-House Merit List. Check Below. Visit the official website- click here
Steps to Check Bhavans College Merit List 2020
- Visit the Official website of the Bhavans college.
- Click on the Link naming the Merit List of the particular course.
- The List in the PDF format will open on the screen.
- Candidates have to go through the list.
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher Secondary marks, Merit, marks in the qualifying examination.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Bhavans College Merit List 2020
Details Present on Bhavans College Merit List 2020
Go through the following details present on the Merit List of Bhavans College.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Date of merit list publication
Preparation of Bhavans College Admission List 2020
The authorities of the council prepare the Merit List of Bhavans College for admission to the Programs. The admission is on the basis of the candidate’s marks in their qualifying examination. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language English. Also, candidates must provide the correct information in the application form. Any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure where the candidates will be required to be present in person and bring the original documents.
Document Required For Bhavans College Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)