Bhavans College Merit List 2020: Bhavan College, Mumbai invites applications for the admission to the courses offered by the college. Candidates interested in applying for taking admission will be required to fill up the Application form and submit it before the due date. The college offers Undergraduate courses of Arts, Science and Commerce stream providing variety to the candidate to choose the stream as per their stream and eligibility. The admission to the Undergraduate Courses will be done through the Merit List of Bhavans College which will be published by the College on its official website.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Candidates who will successfully submit the Application form will be eligible to go through the Merit List. Applicants should note that the details provided in the form should be valid and correct and any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. The admission to the applied course will be solely provided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination and the college will not be conducting any independent entrance exam. For more of the details of Bhavans College Merit List 2020 go through the article below.
Steps To Check Bhavans College Merit List 2020
- Visit the Official website of the Bhavans college or click on the link provided above.
- Click on the Link naming the Merit List of the particular course.
- The List in the PDF format will be opened on the screen.
- Candidates will be required to go through the list.
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher Secondary marks, Merit, marks in the qualifying examination.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Bhavans College Merit List 2020. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
- Candidates should keep themselves updated if the college will be releasing more Merit List of the particular course that they applied for.
Contents Mentioned on Bhavans College Merit List 2020
Go through the following details mentioned on the Merit List of Bhavans College. Candidates are advised to go through the details thoroughly mentioned on the Merit List, in case of any discrepancy, it is advised to contact the examination body immediately. Following details to be mentioned on the Bhavans College Merit List 2020 is mentioned in the points below:
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Marks of the qualifying examination.
- Merit Provided by the college.
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of Bhavans College Merit List 2020
The Merit List of Bhavans College is prepared by the authorities of the council for admission to the Programs. The criteria of the admission are decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure where the candidates will be required to be present in person and bring the original documents.
Document Required For Bhavans College Admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)