Fergusson College Merit List 2020: The Fergusson College invites application for the admission to the course for the session 2020-2021. Candidates who wish to seek admission in this College have to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. The admission to the Fergusson College is given on the basis of the Merit List. Fergusson College is the sole body responsible to release the merit list.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The preparation of the merit list is on the basis of the candidate’s score in the qualifying examination. The candidates who will successfully submit the application form can only access the merit list. The List will carry the details such as the Application Number, candidates’ name, candidate’s marks in the qualifying examination, candidate’s score as per the merit provided by the College. For more of the details of the Fergusson College Merit List, go through the article mentioned below.
Fergusson College Merit List 2020
The Institute will release the Merit List 2020 on its official website. The Merit List of Fergusson College contains the names of the candidates who qualify for the further admission procedure. Since there will be no entrance exam by the Institute, the admission is on the basis of Merit.
It’s important to provide correct details regarding the marks at the time of the Application Form submission. The List will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the counselling procedure will be conducted. The preparation of the merit list is in descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference is given to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable.
Steps to Check the Fergusson College Merit list 2020
- Visit the official website of the Fergusson College.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- You will find the Link of the Merit List on the Admission Portal.
- Provide the required credentials, if necessary.
- The Merit List can also be uploaded directly in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- The List will be available on the website. Candidate should look for their name and other details in the list as per the Degree.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. You will also find the important dates and the day of reporting at the Fergusson College for admission.
Contents Mentioned on the Fergusson College Merit List 2020
Candidates can go through the details mentioned on the merit list. Counselling will take place after the release of the Merit List for the final admission to the session 2020-2021.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of Fergusson College Merit List 2020
The authorities of the College prepare the merit list for admission to the Program. The criteria of the admission are on the basis of the candidate’s marks in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. The final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Document Required at the time of the admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)