Mulund College of Commerce First Merit List 2019-20 Released: The Mulund College of Commerce will be inviting the application for the admission to the course for the session 2019-2020. Candidates interested in taking admission will be required to fill up the Application Form and submit it before the due date. The admission to the Mulund College of Commerce is provided on the basis of the Merit List published by the Mulund College of Commerce. The Merit List is prepared on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination. It should be noted that only those candidates who have submitted the Application form will be able to download the Merit List which will be followed by the Counselling procedure. Merit List will carry the details such as the Application Number, candidates’ name, marks secured in the qualifying examination, marks secured by the candidate as per the merit provided by the Mulund College of Commerce. For more of the details of the Commerce merit list go through the article mentioned below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Mulund College of Commerce Merit List 2019
The Mulund College releasing the Merit List on its official website and the candidates who have successfully submitted the Application Form will be eligible to download the list. The Merit list will contain the names of the candidates who have been selected for the further admission procedure. Since there will be no entrance exam conducted by the Institute, the admission will be provided solely on the basis of the Merit. It’s important to provide correct details regarding the marks at the time of the Application Form submission. The Merit List will be released for the course as offered by the Mulund College of Commerce. The List will contain the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks on the basis of which the counselling procedure will be conducted. The merit will be prepared in the descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable.
Admission Schedule 2019-20 For M.com
Steps to Check the Mulund College of Commerce Merit List
- Visit the official website of the Mulund College of Commerce. The link will be provided in the article.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- The Link of the Merit List will be provided on the admission portal.
- Provide the required credentials, if asked.
- The merit list can also be uploaded directly in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- The merit list will be available on the website. Candidate will be required to look for their name and other details in the list as per the Degree they applied for.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the Mulund College of Commerce for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
Contents Mentioned on the Mulund College of Commerce Merit List 2019
Candidates can go through the details mentioned on the Commerce merit list 2019. Counselling will be conducted after the release of the Merit List for the final admission to the session 2019-2020.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of Mulund College of Commerce Merit List 2019
The Merit List is prepared by the authorities of the College for admission to the Program. The criteria of the admission is decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Document Required at the time of the admission
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- S. or equivalent marksheet and certificate (one photocopy self attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)