Mulund College of Commerce Merit List 2020-21: The Mulund College of Commerce had invited the application for the admission to the course for the session 2020-2021. Candidates who wish to take admission have to fill the Application Form and submit it before the due date. The admission to the Mulund College of Commerce is provided on the basis of the Merit List. The preparation of the Merit List is on the basis of the candidate’s marks in the qualifying examination.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Only those candidates who have submitted the Application form will be able to download the Merit List which will be followed by the Counselling procedure. Merit List will carry the details such as the Application Number, candidates’ name, marks secured in the qualifying examination, marks secured by the candidate as per the merit provided by the Mulund College of Commerce. For more of the details, go through the article.
- Mulund College 3rd Merit List Declared
|Mulund College Third Merit List 2020|
- Mulund College of Commerce Second Merit List of various UG Courses Released. Click here
|Mulund College Second Merit List|
- Mulund College of Commerce has released the First Merit List of various UG Courses. Students can check and download the merit list below. For more details, click here
|FYB.Com First Merit List pdf||FY B.Com (A and F) Merit List pdf|
|Mulund College FYB.Com (Banking and Insurance)||FY B.Com (Financial Market)|
|FY BMS Merit List pdf||Mulund College FY BMC Merit List|
|FY B.Sc (CS)||FY B.Sc (IT)|
‘The link for Mumbai University Admission Form & College Form is given in the PDF below. Please follow the process to fill the form successfully.’
- FY UG Courses Admission Notice 2020-21
Mulund College of Commerce Merit List 2020
The Mulund College releasing the Merit List on its official website and the candidates who have successfully submitted the Application Form will be eligible to download the list. The Merit list contains the names of the candidates who qualify for admission procedure. The College does not conduct any entrance exam. Therefore, admission is on the basis of merit. It’s important to provide correct details regarding the marks at the time of the Application Form submission.
The List contains the names of the candidates and the aggregate of marks. The preparation of the merit list is in the descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable.
Steps to Check Mulund College of Commerce Merit List
- Visit the official website of the Mulund College of Commerce. The link will be provided in the article.
- Navigate for the Admission Portal.
- The Link of the Merit List will be provided on the admission portal.
- Provide the required credentials, if asked.
- The merit list can also be uploaded directly in the PDF format for the Degrees separately.
- The merit list will be available on the website. The candidate will be required to look for their name and other details in the list as per the Degree they applied for.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the Mulund College of Commerce for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
Details Present on Mulund College Merit List 2020
Candidates can go through the details present on the Commerce merit list. Counselling will take place after the release of the Merit List for the final admission to the session 2020-2021.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status
Preparation of Mulund College of Commerce Merit List 2020
The authorities of the College prepare the merit list for admission to the Program. The admission is on the basis of the marks candidate’s in their Senior Secondary Exam or equivalent. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidature. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure.
Document Required for admission
- Printout copy of Application Form
- Secondary class or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested)
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate
- School leaving Certificate
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)