SK Somaiya Merit List 2019: SK Somaiya Vidyavihar is an educational trust which provides admission to the courses. Interested candidates will be required to fill up the Application form and submit it before the due date. The Institute takes the candidates on the basis of the Merit list which is released by the admission authorities. It is important to note that the information provided in the Application has to be valid and correct as the Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the academic details provided by the candidate in the Application Form. The SK Somaiya College Merit List contains the details of the candidates such as course they applied for, the rank they have secured, Merit they have secured as per the Institute. The admission will be provided on the basis of the Merit list and there will be no entrance exam conducted by the Institute. The College will be releasing SK Somaiya Junior College Merit list, SK Somaiya Senior College Merit list and SK Somaiya Polytechnic College Merit List. For more of the details go through the Merit List article from below.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
SK Somaiya Degree College has released the First Merit List on 17th June 2019 for the admission to First Year UG courses offered by the college. The applicants who have successfully submitted the Application form can check their names in the list.
Check SK Somaiya First Merit List 2019 here
Admission Schedule for Somaiya Vidyavihar
SK Somaiya Vidyavihar Merit List 2019
The Institute will be releasing the Merit List on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying examination. It should be noted that only those candidates who have successfully submitted the application form will be eligible to go through the Merit list. For proceeding with the admission procedure further it is important that the candidate is named in the Merit list. The Merit List will contain the names of only those candidates who have been selected for the admission to the applied course. The list will contain all the required information related to candidates who have been selected for the further admission procedure including the name of the candidate, Gender, category, qualifying marks, Merit secured by the candidate as per the University. The merit List will be prepared in the descending order. If there is a tie between two candidates, the preference will be provided to the candidate with higher subject marks, wherever applicable. The College releases the Merit list containing the name of the selected candidates, Merit secured by the candidate as per the college, Marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
Steps to Check SK Somaiya Vidyavihar College Merit List 2019:
- Visit the Official website of the college or click on the link provided above.
- Click on the Link naming the Merit List of the particular course.
- The List in the PDF format will be opened on the screen.
- Candidates will be required to go through the list.
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher Secondary marks, Merit, marks in the qualifying examination.
- Details regarding the Counselling procedure will also be available in the Merit List. The important dates and the day of reporting at the college for admission will also be mentioned in the list.
- Candidates should keep themselves updated if the college will be releasing more Merit List of the particular course that they applied for.
Contents Mentioned on SK Somaiya Vidyavihar College Merit List 2019:
Go through the following details mentioned on the Merit List. Candidates are advised to go through the details thoroughly mentioned on the Merit List, in case of any discrepancy, it is advised to contact the examination body immediately. Following details to be mentioned on the Merit List is mentioned in the points below:
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Marks of the qualifying examination.
- Merit Provided by the college.
- Best Four Physically Handicapped Status.
Preparation of SK Somaiya Vidyavihar Merit List 2019:
The Merit List is prepared by the authorities of the college for admission to the Programs. The criteria of the admission is decided on the basis of the marks secured by the candidate in their qualifying examination. Four subjects are taken into consideration which includes one of the elective language English. The information provided by the candidate should be valid and correct, any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The Final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure where the candidates will be required to be present in person and bring the original documents.
Document Required at the time of the admission:
- Printout copy of Application Form.
- H.S. or equivalent mark sheet and certificate (one photocopy self-attested).
- Certificate or Admit card of the last qualifying exam or equivalent examination (one photocopy self-attested)
- Physically Challenged certificate.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- Color Passport Size photo -2 numbers.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)