SK Somaiya Second Merit List 2021 declared on 25th August at 7:00 PM. SK Somaiya Vidyavihar is an educational trust which provides admission to the courses. Interested candidates will be required to fill up the application form and submit it before the due date. The Institute takes the candidates on the basis of the merit list which is released by the admission authorities. It is important to note that the information provided in the application has to be valid and correct as the Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the academic details provided by the candidate in the application form.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The SK Somaiya College Admission List contains the details of the candidates such as the course they applied for, the rank they have secured, merit they have secured as per the Institute. The admission will be provided on the basis of the Merit list and there will be no entrance exam conducted by the Institute. The college will be releasing SK Somaiya Junior College Merit list, SK Somaiya Senior College Merit list, and SK Somaiya Polytechnic College Merit List. For more of the details go through the Merit List article from below.
SK Somaiya College Merit List Schedule 2021
Check the First-year courses (In-house & Outside candidates) admission schedule.
For 1st year (Outside candidates)
|1st Merit List||17th August 2021|
|Fee Payment||18th to 25th August 2021 (up to 1:00 PM)|
|2nd Merit List||25th August 2021|
|3rd Merit List||30th August 2021|
|Admission Fees||August 2021|
Steps To Check SK Somaiya College Merit List 2021
- Visit the official website (sksasc.somaiya.edu.in) of the college.
- Click on the Link naming the Merit List of the particular course.
- The List in the PDF format will open on the screen.
- Candidates should go through the list carefully.
- Candidates should check for their names, Category, Gender, Higher Secondary marks, Merit, marks in the qualifying examination.
Details Present On SK Somaiya College Merit List 2021
Go through the following details on the Merit List. In case of any discrepancy, candidates must contact the examination body immediately.
- Name of the candidate
- Merit Point
- Course Name
- Date of publication of merit list
Preparation of SK Somaiya Vidyavihar Merit List 2021
The authorities of the college prepare the merit list for admission to the Programs. The criteria of admission are the candidate’s marks in their qualifying examination. Four subjects are taken into consideration, which includes one of the elective languages English. Candidates must provide valid and correct details in the application form. Any form of misleading information will lead to the cancellation of the candidate. The final allotment of the seat is done through the Counselling Procedure where the candidates have to be present in person and bring the original documents.
Document Required For Somaiya Vidyavihar Admission
- Printout of SK Somaiya College Admission Form
- Copy of Application Fee Receipt
- Admit card of the Madhyamik (10th) or Equivalent examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Admit card of the H.S. (12th) or Equivalent examination in original and one copy self-attested
- Mark-sheet of the H.S. or Equivalent Examination in original and two copies self-attested
- Original and two self-attested copies of SC/ ST/ Physically Challenged/ OBC Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidate)
- 3 copies of the recent passport size colored photograph
- Original and two self-attested copies of Aadhar/ PAN card
- Transfer/ Migration certificate from the previously attended institution
After the successful document verification, the candidates have to pay the admission fee if they accept the given seat. In case, the candidate fails to appear for the document verification round, then they will lose their chances of admission. Also, the candidates have to report to the college on the basis of their ranks. In addition to this, the admission schedule will be available on the official website. Hence, check the dates before reporting to the college.