CBSE 10th Result 2019: The result of CBSE class 10th examination has been declared and published by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) which conducts the examinations for various CBSE School boards. The CBSE Result 2019 of Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (HSC) has been released in the online mode on the official website of CBSE: cbseresults.nic.in. CBSE Class 10 Board Result 2019 has been released on 6th May 2019. All candidates who have taken the CBSE HSC 10th Examination 2019 should keep their Roll Number, Date of Birth, School Number and Centre Number ready to check their result. The board advised students that they must attempt checking the Class 10th CBSE Result online only, and not search for them in any other mode.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
CBSE Class 10th Result has been released on 6th May 2019. Candidates can check their result using the link available on this page below.
CBSE 10th Result 2019
CBSE Class 10 Result 2019: The CBSE Conducts class 10th examination for all the candidates who are studying in CBSE School boards only. There are around 10 Lakh candidates every year who take the HSC exam every year. The result of the same is available on the official website of CBSE and other sites that are allowed by the Board. The direct link to view and download the CBSE Result of class 10th 2019 has been provided here for the convenience of the candidates. Students can check the region wise and school wise board result in this article.
CBSE 10th Board Results is not available at the Board office. Candidates will be required to click on the link provided and enter their class 10th Board roll number, date of birth, school number and exam center number as available on the Admit card. After this, candidates will be able to view their results and download the same from the CBSE website.
CBSE Class 10th Result Release Date
Even after the CBSE 10th Result 2019 have been announced students are advised to weigh their career options with an open mind. CBSE Result of Class 10th marks will play a major role in deciding your stream options for class 12th.
|CBSE Hiigh School 2019 Exam Held on||February/March 2019|
|CBSE Class 10 Result 2019 declaring on||6th May 2019|
How to check CBSE Class 10th Board Result 2019
- Click on the CBSE class 10th Result 2019 link given in the table above.
- Enter your details like board roll number, date of birth, school number and center number.
- Click on the “submit” button.
- Check and download the CBSE SSC Result 2019.
While checking the CBSE 10 Board Result 2019, there may be cases where because of a huge amount of traffic on the website, candidates and their parents are not able to view the same. At such moments, candidates need not lose their calm and remain patient no matter what their CBSE Class 10 result 2019 be!
CBSE Class 10th Topper 2019
CBSE Class 10th Passing criteria Revised
On 11th October 2018, CBSE has confirmed that all the appearing candidates of class 10th board exam are being exempted from separate pass criteria in internal assessment and board examinations. So, now all candidates will be required to obtain 33% of marks combined in both internal as well as Board exam. And those who score an overall of 33% in CBSE 10th Result will be declared pass.
Also, candidates who are absent in practical/internal assessment, the marks will be treated as zero (0) and the result will be calculated accordingly.
Verification of CBSE 10th Result 2019
In case the candidate wants to get his/her CBSE Class 10th Result verified, then he/she can follow the procedure laid down by the Central Board of Secondary Education.
- Request for verification of CBSE Class 10th Board Result can be submitted only online from the website of CBSE www.cbse.nic.in along with the fee of Rs.500/- per subject as per schedule is given in Annexure-I.
- In case applying from India, the requisite fee of Rs.500/- per subject can be deposited through payment gateway (Credit/Debit card/Net banking). No fee shall be accepted in offline mode i.e Postal Order/DD/Money order/ cheque etc.
- The CBSE 10th result 2019 verification will be uploaded on the website of CBSE. However, in case of a mistake (or change in marks), a formal letter will also be sent to the applicant by speed post through concerned Regional Office of CBSE. In the case where there is no change of marks, no letter will be sent by CBSE. Applicants are advised to visit the website of CBSE for the status of verification request.
- Board will not be responsible for any loss or damage or any inconvenience caused to the candidate, consequent to the revision of mark(s) or delay in communication, for reasons beyond control.
- Incomplete applications/offline applications will be summarily rejected.
- Request for verification will only be accepted once. Another chance will not be given.
- Only those candidates who apply online for verification of Marks will be eligible to apply for obtaining a photocopy of the answer book.
- Fees once deposited shall not be refunded in any case.
Only those candidates who have applied for verification of Marks online in the manner as prescribed above will be eligible to apply for obtaining a photocopy of the evaluated answer book(s) on remitting the requisite fee of Rs. 500/- per subject for Class –X.