Sail Bokaro GNM Counselling 2020: The round of counselling will be conducted by a selection committee, which will be appointed by the nursing school. In addition, only merit students will be eligible to appear for the round of counselling. Candidates further have to appear for this round in-person to avoid inconvenience. Moreover, candidates have to go through a medical check-up. It is for checking whether you are fit for the course or not. Only the students who will clear this round will be further eligible for Sail Bokaro Nursing Admission. The selection committee can ask for any document. Thus, you should carry all the essential documents along. The officials may provide details regarding counselling round on the official website. For complete details regarding Sail Bokaro GNM Counselling 2020, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Sail Bokaro GNM Counselling 2020
The Sail Nursing 2020 Counselling round will take place in the order of merit list. You may lose out your seat to another deserving candidate if you are unable to attend the round. Therefore, make sure that you attend this round. In case of an emergency, you should contact the officials. They may allow you to skip the round. You can contact the official over mail or phone. You can check their contact details down below.
|Application Form||27th August 2020|
|Last Date of submission of Fee through SBI Collect||10th September 2020|
|Last Date of sending Application Form by post||10th September 2020|
|List of Eligible Candidates||3rd Week of September 2020|
|Medical Check-Up and Verification of Documents||28th September 2020 to 30th September 2020|
|Date of Admission||05th October 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||07th October 2020|
Check – GNM Merit List 2020
Furthermore, a selection committee can reject any application. They usually reject applications, when the candidate is not suitable for the course. Do check the eligibility criteria as well. Moreover, you will not receive any notification regarding these events. Thus, you should regularly check our website for updates. You can even check the notice board of the nursing school.
Sail Bokaro GNM Nursing 2020 Selection Procedure
The selection will be done on the basis of merit. Therefore, your performance in the aptitude test and medical check-up will be considered. Moreover, a medical check-up will be done in the Bokaro General Hospital. There are in total of 40 seats in this course. The institution is affiliated with Jharkhand Nurses Registration Council and Indian Nursing Council. Note that SC/ST/OBC reservation guidelines will be followed as per government set norms. During the training period, the candidate cannot pursue any other educational course.
GNM Nursing Course Fee Structure
|Category||Fees (In Rupees)|
Check- GNM Mock Test 2020
All the candidates need to satisfy the eligibility criteria. Further, you can refer to the points below, for checking whether you are eligible for this course or not.
- Candidate has to be a citizen of India.
- Your age should be 17 to 23 years on 31 December 2020.
- Only unmarried female candidates are eligible.
- Moreover, you should have passed 10+2 with science (PCB preferably) and English. Further, you should have passed with a minimum of 40% marks.
- The institution offers hostel accommodation. In addition, a playground, outdoor and indoor recreation facilities are also available. Note that mess facilities are for all the candidates living in the campus.
- Further, the institution has a lot of informative books in the library.
- In the campus, you will also experience modern I.C.U, Dialysis unit, SCBU, C.C.U, IBU, Neuro ICU, and radiotherapy department.
- Furthermore, they have a well-equipped occupational healthcare service centre. You can learn about occupational diseases, treatments, and their prevention in there.
- The training facility can also be extended. However, a candidate has to pay Rs. 1000/- for it after P.T.S Examination.
- The school of nursing also has an anti-ragging committee.
- In -house boarding and lodging is compulsory for all admitted candidates.
Sail Bokaro GNM 2020 Result
Sail Bokaro GNM Nursing Result 2020 will be displayed on the notice board of the nursing school. Furthermore, a medical check-up will also be done soon after that. The result will be released in the form of merit list. Further, note that the institution is affiliated with Jharkhand Nurses Registration Council and Indian Nursing Council. Further, the result can be released in online mode as well, on the Official Website (www.sail.co.in) of exam conducting body.
Sail Bokaro GNM/ANM Answer Key 2020
Sail Bokaro GNM Nursing Answer Key consists of answers to all the questions that were asked in the examination. You can refer to it for calculating a rough score. Moreover, there is no official notification regarding that yet. We will update as soon as the officials declare it. There are a lot of individual sites that will release the answer key. You can refer to them as well. However, answer key available on the official site is taken into consideration for preparing the merit list.