Sail Bokaro GNM Counselling 2019 will start after result declaration. This is the final round of selection process. Only merit list candidates can appear for this round. Each selected candidate has to appear for this round. Moreover, candidates have to go through a medical check-up. It is for checking that whether you are fit for the course or not. Your selection depends upon this round. The selection committee can ask for any document. Thus, you should carry all the essential documents along. The officials may provide details regarding counselling round on the official site. For complete details regarding Sail Bokaro GNM Counselling 2019, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Sail Bokaro GNM Counselling 2019
The counselling round will take place in order of merit list. You may lose out your seat to other deserving candidate, if you unable to attend the round. Therefore, make sure that you attend this round. In case of emergency, you should contact the officials. They may allow you to skip the round. You can contact the official over mail or phone. You can check their contact details down below.
|Application Form (Released)||1 August 2019 to 15 August 2019|
|Last Date of submission of Fee through SBI Collect||18 August 2019|
|Last Date of sending Application Form by post||24 August 2019|
|List of Eligible Candidates (Released)||4 September 2019|
|Admit Card (Released)||4 September 2019|
|Exam Date||14 September 2019|
|Release date of Merit List||16 September 2019|
|Medical Check-up and Verification||17 September 2019 to 20 September 2019|
|Date of Admission||23 September 2019 to 24 September 2019|
Check- GNM Merit List 2019
Furthermore, selection committee can reject any application. They usually reject applications, when the candidate is not suitable for course. Do check the eligibility criteria as well. Moreover, you will not receive any notification regarding these events. Thus, you should regularly check our site for updates. You can even check the notice board of nursing school.
- Sail Bokaro GNM Prospectus and Application Form is out. Click on the given link to download PDF. Note that no application form will be accepted after 24 August. You have to send your form by post.
Sail Bokaro GNM Nursing 2019 Selection Procedure
The selection will be done on the basis of merit. Therefore, your performance in the aptitude test and medical check-up will be considered. Moreover, medical check-up will be done in the Bokaro General Hospital. There are in total 40 seats in this course. The institution is affiliated with Jharkhand Nurses Registration Council and Indian Nursing Council. Note that SC/ST/OBC reservation guidelines will be followed as per government set norms. During training period, candidate cannot pursue any other educational course.
GNM Nursing Course Fee Structure
|Category||Fees (In Rupees)|
Check- GNM Mock Test 2019
All the candidates need to satisfy the eligibility criteria. Further, you can refer to the points below, for checking that whether you are eligible for this course or not.
- Candidate has to be a citizen of India.
- Your age should be 17 to 23 years on 31 December 2019.
- Only unmarried female candidates are eligible.
- Moreover, you should have passed 10+2 with science (PCB preferably) and English. Further, you should have passed with minimum 40% marks.
- The institution offers hostel accommodation. In addition, a playground, outdoor and indoor recreation facilities are also available. Note that mess facilities are for all the candidates living in the campus.
- Further, the institution has a lot of informative books in the library.
- In the campus, you will also experience modern I.C.U, Dialysis unit, SCBU, C.C.U, IBU, Neuro ICU and radiotherapy department.
- Furthermore, they have a well-equipped occupational healthcare service centre. You can learn about occupational diseases, treatments and their prevention in there.
- The training facility can also extended. However, candidate has to pay Rs. 1000/- for it after P.T.S Examination.
- The school of nursing also has a anti-ragging committee.
- In -house boarding and lodging is compulsory for all admitted candidates.
Sail Bokaro GNM 2019 Result
Sail Bokaro GNM Nursing Result 2019 will be displayed on the notice board of nursing school. The result will be declared on 16 September 2019. Furthermore, the medical check-up will be go on from 17 September 2019 to 20 September 2019. The result will be released in the form of merit list. Further, note that the institution is affiliated with Jharkhand Nurses Registration Council and Indian Nursing Council. The classes will begin from 1 October 2019. The officials may release it on the official website.
Sail Bokaro GNM/ANM Answer Key 2019
Sail Bokaro GNM Nursing Answer Key consists of answers to all the questions that were asked in the examination. You can refer to it for calculating a rough score. Moreover, the officials haven’t confirmed that whether it would be released or not. We will update as soon as the officials declare it. There are a lot of individual sites that will release answer key. You can refer to them as well. However, answer key available on official site is taken into consideration for preparing the merit list.