Sail Bokaro GNM Counselling 2021: The round of counselling is conducted by a selection committee, which is appointed by the nursing school. In addition, only merit students shall be eligible to appear for the round of counselling. Candidates further have to appear for this round in-person to avoid inconvenience. Moreover, candidates have to go through a medical check-up. It is for checking whether you are fit for the course or not. Only the students who clear this round shall be further eligible for Sail Bokaro Nursing Admission. The selection committee can ask for any document. Thus, you should carry all the essential documents along. The officials may provide details regarding counselling round on the official website. For complete details regarding Sail Bokaro GNM Counselling 2021, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Sail Bokaro GNM Counselling 2021
The Sail Nursing 2021 Counselling round takes place in the order of the merit list. You may lose out your seat to another deserving candidate if you are unable to attend the round. Therefore, make sure that you attend this round. In case of an emergency, you should contact the officials. They may allow you to skip the round. You can contact the officials by mail or phone. You can check their contact details down below.
|Application Form||– August 2021 –|
|Last Date of submission of Fee through SBI Collect||– September 2021 –|
|Last Date of sending Application Form by post||– September 2021 –|
|List of Eligible Candidates||3rd Week of September 2021|
|Medical Check-Up and Verification of Documents||– September 2021 –|
|Date of Admission||– October 2021 –|
|Commencement of Classes||– October 2021 –|
Check – GNM Merit List 2021
Furthermore, a selection committee can reject any application. They usually reject applications, when the candidate is not suitable for the course. Do check the eligibility criteria as well. Moreover, candidates may not receive any notification regarding these events. Thus, you should regularly check our website for updates. You can even check the notice board of the nursing school.
Sail Bokaro GNM Nursing 2021 Selection Procedure
The selection is done on the basis of merit. Therefore, your performance in the aptitude test and medical check-up shall be considered. Moreover, a medical check-up is done in the Bokaro General Hospital. There are in total of 40 seats in this course. The institution is affiliated with Jharkhand Nurses Registration Council and Indian Nursing Council. Note that SC/ ST/ OBC reservation guidelines are followed as per government set norms. During the training period, the candidate cannot pursue any other educational course.
GNM Nursing Course Fee Structure
|Category||Fees (In Rupees)|
Check- GNM Mock Test 2021
All the candidates need to satisfy the eligibility criteria. Further, you can refer to the points below, for checking whether you are eligible for this course or not.
- The candidate has to be a citizen of India.
- Your age should be 17 to 23 years on 31 December 2021.
- Only unmarried female candidates are eligible.
- Moreover, you should have passed 10+2 with science (PCB preferably) and English. Further, you should have passed with a minimum of 40% marks.
- The institution offers hostel accommodation. In addition, a playground, outdoor and indoor recreation facilities are also available. Note that mess facilities are for all the candidates living on the campus.
- Further, the institution has a lot of informative books in the library.
- In the campus, you may also experience modern I.C.U, Dialysis unit, SCBU, C.C.U, IBU, Neuro ICU, and radiotherapy department.
- Furthermore, they have a well-equipped occupational healthcare service centre. You can learn about occupational diseases, treatments, and their prevention there.
- The training facility can also be extended. However, a candidate has to pay Rs. 1000/- for it after P.T.S Examination.
- The school of nursing also has an anti-ragging committee.
- In-house boarding and lodging are compulsory for all admitted candidates.
Sail Bokaro GNM 2021 Result
Sail Bokaro GNM Nursing Result 2021 is displayed on the notice board of the nursing school. Furthermore, a medical check-up is also soon after that. The result is released in the form of a merit list. Further, note that the institution is affiliated with Jharkhand Nurses Registration Council and Indian Nursing Council. Further, the result can be released in online mode as well, on the Official Website (www.sail.co.in) of the exam conducting body.
Sail Bokaro GNM/ANM Answer Key 2021
Sail Bokaro GNM Nursing Answer Key consists of answers to all the questions that are asked in the examination. You can refer to it for calculating a rough score. Moreover, there is no official notification regarding that yet. We shall update as soon as the officials declare it. There are a lot of individual websites that release the answer key. You can refer to them as well. However, the answer key available on the official site is taken into consideration for preparing the merit list.