UPSMFAC Merit List 2020: The rank list for 2020-21 academic sessions is now available. Candidates can check the Merit List below. UPSMFAC stands for Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty. The Government of Uttar Pradesh has established the “United Provinces Board of Medical Examination” in the year 1917. Thus, they are responsible for releasing the merit list. The selection of the candidates takes place on the basis of their marks in the 10th and 12th Exams. Selected Candidates can get training UPSMFAC 2020 Admissions in various course programs such as X-Ray, Pharmacy, Radiotherapy, etc. The UPSMFAC Merit List 2020 is available online only and thus is published on the official website of the conducting body.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
UPSMFAC Merit List has been released. Candidates can download the Merit list below.
UPSMFAC Merit List 2020
The UPSMFAC Admissions 2020 does not include an Entrance Examination. Thus, after receiving all the applications, the officials directly release a merit list. This list further indicates the names of the selected candidates. In addition, candidates should frequently visit the concerned websites for updates. As students should have complete knowledge of the admission activities schedule.
|Starting Date of the Online Registration Form||Started|
|Closing Date of the Online Registration Form||Closed|
|The Release of the UPSMFAC Merit List||Released|
|Dates of Counselling||– To be Announced –|
About UPSMFAC Admission 2020
Well, to begin with, the UPSMFAC is a State-Level Medical Admission Process. So, candidates who belong to Uttar Pradesh can apply for this exam. Through, UPSMFAC Admission, candidates are eligible to get admissions in various courses of Medical Stream. The UPSMFAC Admission does not have an Entrance Exam. Candidates are selected only on the basis of the UPSMFAC Rank List 2020, which we are going to talk about in detail in the later section.
How to Check Uttar Pradesh GNM Nursing Merit List
Thus, the step by step process to check the Merit List is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of UPSMFAC – www.upsmfac.org
- When you land on the homepage, click on the Merit List Link
- The merit list pdf appears on the screen
- Press Ctrl + F for the search option and enter your name
- If your name is on the list, then you are eligible for further process.
- Now check complete details and take the printout of the merit list.
- Keep it safe for future purposes.
Now, candidates must note that the Merit List is released only for those candidates who had submitted their application form successfully. Therefore, the Candidates must keep two to three copies of the application as it might be used at the time of the counseling round.
UPSMFAC 2020 EWS Criteria – Eligibility and How to Apply?
The Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty provides the EWS Option Link for the candidates. However, this link is active for a limited period of time. The direct link is available here as well. In addition, the candidates who are having confusion regarding who can apply and what are the criteria for the UPSMFAC EWS Eligibility can check out this section.
The EWS is also called the Economically Weaker Sections. This is a 10% Reservation Quota for the General UR Category Applicants. This reservation quota is applicable in both Educational and Government Jobs.
UPSMFAC 2020 EWS Eligibility Criteria
However, to fit into the EWS Criteria, you need to satisfy the following criteria-
- The Annual Family Income must be less than 8 Lakh per annum
- The Agricultural Land must be less than 5 acres
- The Residential Flat must be less than 1000 square feet
- The residential Plot must be less than 100/200 square yards.
If you satisfy any of these eligibility conditions, then you can claim EWS Criteria. Also, candidates must note that this is only for the general category. If you are a PH Category and you belong to General, then you can avail only one benefit.
UPSMFAC Previous Years’ Merit Lists & Cutoff – 2017, 2018, 2019
The candidates who want to have a look at the UPSMFAC Previous Years’ Cutoff and Merit List can check out this section. In addition, the list of selected candidates for this session will be released in a similar format. Moreover, the cutoff will also be announced by the authorities along with that.
Merit List 2019
Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty 2018 Qualifying Candidates List
Eligibility Criteria of UPSMFAC Merit List 2020
Well, to have your name on the UP State Medical Faculty 2020 Merit List, you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria. Thus, the list of the eligibility criteria of Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty is as follows-
- You need to have the passing certificate of the Intermediate Level Examination from a recognized Board/ University.
- The Minimum Age Limit of the Candidate must be 17 years.
- Applicants must be the resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Thus, lastly, Candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/ Mathematics as their compulsory subjects.
The procedure of Releasing UPSMFAC Final Merit List
As you know that the Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty does not conduct any Entrance Exam for the selection. However, the selection is purely on the basis of your 10th and 12th marks in the exam. Thus, the procedure officials follow while preparing the final merit list is as follows:
- Firstly, the Merit List is released online after the election results of Lok Sabha.
- Soon after the submission of the application form, the UPSMFAC analyzes the marks and information submitted by students in the form.
- After analyzing the information, the Department releases the Merit List including their ranks and Training Institute Seat Allotment.
- Candidates who are then selected called out the Counselling and the Admission Round.
To be fair in the selection of the candidates, the Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty uses Normalization and Tie-Breaking Criteria to release the Final UPSMFAC 2020 Merit List.
Details Available in UPSMFAC 2020 Merit List @ www.upsmfac.org
If your name is on the Merit List of Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty, then you need to check certain details that will be available on the Merit List. Hence, these are the following details that are available on the Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty Rank List pdf.
- UPSMFAC Registration/User ID
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Final Marks of the Candidate (the final percentile of the candidate will be available up to 12 decimal digits)
- Rank Secured by the Candidate/ Merit Rank
- EWS Category
You must check that the merit list contains all the above details correctly. However, if there is an error, then do inform the officials about the same. Wherein, it is also possible that your name matches some other candidate. Therefore, check each detail carefully. Candidates whose names are available on the merit list are eligible to appear in the counseling round.
The format of UPSMFAC Nursing 2020 Admission List
The Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty Rank List is available in PDF Format. Separate merit lists are released for different courses. However, the Merit List also comprises the rank of the candidate. Thus, the Ranking Process is on the basis of the marks scored in the 10th and 12th standards. Candidates are ranked on the basis of the combined average scores of 10th and 12th. Hence, the marks are calculated up to 12 decimal digits. The Ranking order of the candidate is in decreasing order.
Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty Shortlisting Criteria 2020 – For the Merit List
- The Shortlisting and selection of the candidates take place in two stages. Only the candidates with a positive number of marks (greater than zero marks) in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology.
- So, at every stage of the selection process- “Application Rating (AR)” marks are taken. The AR Marks is the sum of the normalized marks “A” and “B”. Hence, the evaluation is on the basis of the 10th and 12th standard marks respectively.
- Hence, the Candidates must note that the candidates who have come from “The Board of High School and Intermediate Education of Uttar Pradesh”, are not eligible for the normalization process.
Normalization Process for UPSMFAC Merit List
It is the process of converting the marks obtained in the boards other than the Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh, in the subjects concerned. The Process of Normalization of Scores for the UPSMFAC Rank List is be available separately for the 10th and 12th Standard.
For 10th Standard (AR- “A” Marks)
Here, the marks that you have scored in the actual board will take taken as the minimum eligibility criteria.
For 12th Standard – (AR “B” Marks)
The normalization of this is done in many stages. Hence, The Evaluation of the 12th Standard UP Board Candidates are as follows-
Now let us consider a candidate from another board, who is eligible and has applied. Let us consider that the average mark of applicants applying via that board is “Yo”. The Evaluation of the Marks via that board is as follows-
If any of the Organization or the Institution awards only grades without providing an equivalent percentage of marks on the Grade Sheet, then the candidate should obtain a certificate from the Board/ Institution specifying the equivalent marks, that you have submitted at the time of filling the application form. Therefore, you need to have to submit the original equivalence certificate at the time of the interview if shortlisted.
Selection Criteria of the Candidates in UPSMFAC Category Merit List
The Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty evaluates the performance of the candidates in their Class XI and XII Board Exams. Candidates from different boards are eligible for this UPSMFAC Paramedical Course. Thus, taking the marks of both the classes, the Normalization Process will be implemented. Hence, on the basis of this format, they will select the candidates and offer admission in the choice of preferences that you have provided at the time of filling the application form.
UPSMFAC Reservation of Seats
The Reservation of the USMFAC Seats helps you to get an idea of the exact number of seats available for the Training Allocation Admission. Therefore, we have listed out the total number of Nursing and Paramedical Seats available in UPSMFAC 2020 Training Admission along with Course Time Duration. So, check the list of the Nursing and Paramedical Diploma Courses.
Nursing Diploma Courses
|Name of the Course||Course Duration||Reservation of Seats|
|Post Basic Diploma in Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing||1 Year||40 Seats|
|Auxiliary Nurse and Midwife/H.W (Female)||2 Years||9930 Seats|
|Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery||3 Years||11850 Seats|
Paramedical Diploma Courses
|Name of the Diploma Course||Course Duration||Seats Reserved|
|Acupuncture||1 Year||60 Seats|
|Anesthesia and Critical Care Technician||2 Years||150 Seats|
|Audio and Speech Therapy Technician||2 Years||90 Seats|
|BCG Technician and Tuberculosis Program Management||2 Years||120 Seats|
|Blood Transfusion Technician||2 Years||225 Seats|
|C.S.S.D Technician||2 Years||20 Seats|
|C.T Scan Technician||2 Years||1090 Seats|
|Cardiology Technician||2 Years||1130 Seats|
|Clinical and Therapeutic Nutritionist Course||2 Years||30 Seats|
|Dialysis Technician||2 Years||1630 Seats|
|Emergency and Trauma Care Technician||2 Years||2352 Seats|
|Intervention Radiology||2 Years||60 Seats|
|Lab Technician||2 Years||1370 Seats|
|M.R.I Technician||2 Years||525 Seats|
|Minimal Access Surgical Technician||2 Years||30 Seats|
|Neonatal Care Technician||2 Years||60 Seats|
|O.T Technician||2 Years||4965 Seats|
|Occupational Therapy||2 Years||100 Seats|
|Optometry||2 Years||5350 Seats|
|Orthopedic and Plaster Technician||2 Years||60 Seats|
|Orthoptics||2 Years||190 Seats|
|Orthotic and Prosthetic Technician||2 Years||30 Seats|
|Pharmacy||2 Years||322 Seats|
|Physiotherapy||2 Years||5735 Seats|
|Radiotherapy Technician||2 Years||60 Seats|
|Respiratory Technician||2 Years||30 Seats|
|Sanitation||1 Year||470 Seats|
|X-Ray Technician||2 Years||1040 Seats|
Check – UP CPAT 2020
What after the release of UPSMFAC Training Merit List 2020?
The last and final round of the admission process is the UPSMFAC 2020 Counselling round. It is compulsory for all merit students to appear for this round. Hence, the Counselling Process of UPSMFAC will take place in two to three rounds depending upon the number of candidates selected. All the updates of the counseling process are provided on the official website. The candidates should note that for the counselling process, they have to submit a demand draft of Rs 10, 000 out of which Rs 500 is the counselling fees and Rs 10, 000 (Non-Refundable) is the admission fees for training. Hence, soon after the counselling round, the candidates will get admission in the allotted colleges. However, we have provided all the details on the above. Therefore, it is very much necessary to check the format and procedure of the Merit List of UPSMFAC 2020 Final.
To check the list of the colleges that are located in these districts, click here
UPSMFAC Contact Number
So, Candidates, you can also contact the Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty to get information about the counseling merit list.
- Contact Number – (0522)2238846, 2235964, 2235965, 3302100
- E-mail ID – [email protected]
Timings to Contact- Working Hours (10:00 am to 5:00 pm)
Thus, the Candidates must note that the Merit List will be available online only soon after the release of the UP State Medical Faculty College List, candidates can get admission in various training institutes. So, If you have any queries regarding the Merit List of Uttar Pradesh Nursing, then comment on the section below.
Complete Procedure of the UPSMFAC 2020 Final Merit List and Counselling
- Firstly, if the candidates face any difficulty regarding the publishing of the merit list like for example the marks, rank, or mistake in the name, etc. can mail the Authority. The e-mail id of UPSMFAC is [email protected] Candidates have to mail their issues along with the submission of the related document.
- Then, after the completion of this process, the UPSMFAC finds any error from their side, then they will release another revised merit list.
- The UPSMFAC 2020 Counselling takes place online. In this procedure, you have to login and enter a few details, like college choice/ course (notified later), and submit within the specified date.
- On the basis of the choices and the availability of the seats and cut off marks, a list of the candidates for admission will be released on the website.
- These shortlisted candidates have to submit a demand draft of Rs 10, 000/- to Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty, Lucknow. This amount is adjusted with the semester fees of the college. Hence, the fee is Non-Refundable.