WB ANM Nursing Application Form 2021: West Bengal Health Department offers Auxiliary Nursery and Midwifery course (ANM) for pursuing a diploma course in Nursing and Healthcare studies. Candidates can apply for WB ANM Admission by filling the application form. Both Female and Male Candidates are eligible to apply for this course. Therefore, candidates who are willing to pursue their career can fill in the WB ANM Nursing Application Form 2021, before the due date. However, the mode of filling and submitting the form is offline. It is a two-year Diploma course and the trainees have to go through several training courses under basic health care for different age groups.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
WB ANM Nursing Application Form 2021
Candidates should further fill in the WB Nursing Application Form carefully to avoid any inconvenience. The details provided in the form are used for the entire admission process. Further, an applicant must check the eligibility criteria before applying. The form is further made available for a limited period of time. Hence, it must be submitted before the due date.
|Application Form||– July 2021 –|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||– August 2021 –|
|Choice Filling will be closed on||– August 2021 –|
|Provisional Merit List||– August 2021 –|
|The Release of the Final Rank List according to the marks/scores||– September 2021 –|
|Release of the First Round Seat Allotment at respective Training School||– September 2021 –|
|First Round Admission Date||– September 2021 –|
|The Release of the Seat Matrix for Second Round Counselling||– September 2021 –|
|The Release of the Second Round Allotment of Seat at respective nursing training schools||– September 2021 –|
|The Release of 2nd Round Admission Date||– October 2021 –|
|The Release of the Seat Matrix for Mop-Up Round Counselling||– October 2021 –|
|Mop-Up Round Counselling and Allotment of Seat from Swasthya Bhawan||– October 2021 –|
|The Release of Mop-Up Admission Date||– October 2021 –|
|Reporting of the Candidate to the Allotted Institute||– November 2021 –|
|Commencement of Course||– November 2021 –|
Check – Odisha GNM/ANM Admission 2021
The selection of the candidates is done on the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in their class 12th exam. Thus, the merit list of WB ANM is prepared based on the marks in the qualifying examination. It should be noted that the academic details provided by the candidate in the application form should be valid and correct as the Merit List is prepared on the basis of those academic details. Aspirants can also check Information Brochure for ANM 2020-2023 for reference.
West Bengal Application Correction Facility
The application correction facility is provided by the authorities to allow students to correct the errors. This facility is provided for a limited period of time. Therefore, the students need to make sure that they edit their forms within the given period of time. Further, we have provided a complete step by step guide of how to correct/ edit the WB GNM Nursing Form.
How to Edit/ Modify WB GNM/ ANM Nursing Application Form 2021?
The Step by Step Process to check and modify the details of the GNM Registration Form is as follows-
- Firstly, visit the login page of the application form. Candidates need to visit the official website, i.e www.wbhealth.gov.in for that. Now, log in using the credentials. The login page looks like this.
Then, you are redirected to the application edit page of WB GNM/ANM (R) 2021.
- Modify Details and Confirm Submission: After modifying all the details, click on the confirmation. A pop-up is displayed on the screen. Click ok and submit. However, candidates must note that after clicking the “OK” button. You cannot change or modify the details.
- Application List Details Page: After that, the user is redirected to the Application List details page. Then, click on the Application Edit option. After clicking on it, you are redirected to the basic details page. Modify details if required. Otherwise, click the next option and keep moving.
- Sample Marksheet of WB GNM Nursing 2021: The marks are calculated following the format of this sample mark sheet.
Hence, after entering and modifying all the details, download the application form.
For Making Changes in Choice Filling of WB GNM and ANM 2021
From the Submitted Application, Page click on the Choice Filling Application Form Link.
Now select the choices from the drop-down menu. After selecting the Institute, click the add button. You can also delete the choices if you want.
After selecting multiple choices, lock the options by clicking “Apply For Upgradation”.
Confirm your choices by locking them. Logout after editing all the details.
The West Health Department further release the list of the Verification Committee for the GNM and ANM Candidates.
WB GNM 2021 Nursing Form Submission Date, Procedure, and Course Details
Check – GNM Nursing Admit Card
WB ANM Application Form 2021
The application form for admission to Auxiliary Nursery and Midwifery (ANM) is made available by West Bengal Health Department. The Applications for admission to ANM courses in various districts are invited every year. In addition, candidates have to keep themselves updated with the latest released information from the official website. Aspirants desiring on pursuing their careers in this field are required to fill up WB State ANM Registration Form which is released on the Official Website (www.wbhealth.gov.in). It is important to provide all the information as asked in the form.
In case if the candidate has not provided any specific information, her/ his application for WB ANM shall not be accepted. It is also important that the information such as Personal and academic details provided in the form should be valid and correct, in case of any misleading or wrong information, the candidature shall be liable for rejection.
WB ANM/ GNM Important Details
|West Bengal ANM Nursing Application Form 2021|
|Course Name||Auxiliary Nursing & Midwifery|
|Session||October 2021- August 2022|
|Conducting Body||West Bengal Nursing Council|
|Application Form fill up the last date||1st June 2021 to 17th June 2021 (released)|
|Course Duration||3 years|
|Number of vacancies||2405 (2300- female and 105 male candidates)|
|Official website||www.wbhealth.gov.in and wbnc.in|
|Selection based on||Merit List|
|Admission Notification Status||Yet to come|
Check – GNM Nursing Application Form
Distribution of NEET 2021 Vacancy Details
WB ANM Eligibility and Selection Procedure 2021
Well, before filling the WB State GNM Online Form, you need to check the eligibility conditions first. Candidates who do not satisfy the eligibility conditions are not eligible for the admission process. Candidates must also note that only after the assurance of eligibility, they can proceed with the application form of West Bengal ANM. The basic condition for taking admission and for applying to the ANM course is that the candidate must have passed the standard 12th exam.
The West Bengal releases it’s WB ANM/ GNM Merit List on the basis of the total marks of the mandatory language subject and best 3 subjects. Hence, the selection list is prepared on the basis of that. Hence, the selection of the candidates takes place purely on the basis of the compulsory languages mentioned above. Further, vocational stream students are not eligible.
Also, the minimum qualifying marks for General Category Candidates is 45% and for the Reserved Category is 40%. Lastly, the candidates need to have science as their compulsory subjects in Class 10th and 12th.
GNM/ ANM Course for Arts Students – Eligibility
Okay, so many of the students ask, whether they can pursue their career in WB GNM/ ANM after Arts/ Commerce Studies. Well, the answer is yes. You can make your career in GNM/ ANM even you have studied Arts. In General, Nursing Courses are usually for the Arts Students, but still, there are some nursing courses that can be pursued even after completing 12th Arts/ Commerce.
So, if you have completed your 12th in Arts/ Commerce Field, then you have to follow the right path in order to pursue your career in GNM/ ANM. This is the Block Diagram Representation that will help you to understand how to choose your career path in WB GNM/ ANM 2021.
Instructions While Filling the WB General Nursing Form 2021
Well, before you start to click on the application form link, it is very much necessary that you take care of a few things, that help you to fill in the form smoothly. The Application Form is usually the first stage, of the West Bengal 2021 GNM Admission Process. Therefore, it needs to perfect and correct. And for that, you need to fill the online form correctly. So, let’s start with the Instructions, needed at the time of filling the West Bengal Nursing Form.
- Firstly, check your Internet Connection. You need to have good Internet Connectivity before you fill the form. This is because having a good Internet Connection shall help you to fill the form without any interference.
- Secondly, make sure you have all the documents and certificates, and information ready with you. Don’t create a situation, that at the time of filling the form, you keep running and searching for the documents and information.
- Go through all the instructions carefully. Read it carefully. If you go through all the instructions carefully, you shall save a lot of time. Therefore, take a little time to check on the instructions.
- Lastly, since this is the semi-online application process, you need to submit the online form to the required address. Therefore, attach the documents and submit the form at least three days before the closing date.
Steps of filling WB ANM Nursing 2021 Application Form
- Visit the official website for accessing West Bengal Nursing Registration Form.
- Navigate for the Application Form which is available on the admission portal.
- Fill up the Application Form of WB ANM 2021 very carefully. The details mentioned in the form should be valid and correct.
- Attach the scanned documents as required with the filled Application form.
- Submit the Application Form at the address as mentioned in the notification released by the admission authorities.
Check – BAMS 2021
How to Fill in the WB ANM Online Form in Details?
The Filling of the West Bengal Online Form 2021 comprises of the following stages-
- Registration of the Candidate
- Filling Rest of the Details
- Taking the Printout of the Application Form and
- Attach the scanned documents along with the form.
- Submitting the Online Form.
Now, let’s discuss the complete the WB ANM Application Form Filling Procedure in details-
Firstly, visit the official website of West Bengal ANM and click on the application form link. Click on the Registration Link. Read the instructions very carefully and proceed. In the Registration Process, you need to submit your basic details such as Name, Gender, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, and E-mail ID. Click on the submit option. Once the registration process is completed, you shall receive a Registration ID and Password. These are your login credentials, for further cases. The Form Page of the West Bengal GNM Nursing Application Form is provided below.
Once, the registration is over, the User ID and Password are sent on your Mobile Number. These are your login credentials.
Registration Form Details
After the successful registration, using the credentials, login and start filling in the rest of the details. This includes your Educational Qualifications, Address Details, Category, Selection of the Examination Center, and much more. Hence, enter all the details carefully.
Soon after the registration process, log in using the credentials, and fill in further details.
Fill in the Rest of The details
Now, to further continue with the application form. Select the new application button and, you shall get two options available. One is GNM and the other one is ANM. Select the respective course you want to apply for and proceed.
You must enter all the details carefully. The submission of the wrong information can lead to the rejection of the application form. While uploading the photograph and signature make sure that you check the specifications of the image.
Submit the Application Form Along with Scanned Documents
After submitting all the details carefully, candidates have to submit the application form online. Take the printout of the application form carefully. Now, submit the application along with the documents mentioned here. Further, keep two to three printout copies of the application form for future reference as well.
WB ANM Nursing Admission
The Health Department of West Bengal generally releases admission notifications for the two years of ANM courses frequently. Depending on the districts where the WB health notified about the admission and training, female candidates residing in that particular district can apply. For the 2021-2022 session, hopefully, the department shall release notification along with the number of vacant seats.
Documents required with West Bengal ANM Application Form 2021
The Submission of the Application Form is offline. That means the applicant has to submit their application form of WB ANM/ GNM 2021, through the post. Not only this, along with the Application Form, the candidates have to send the following documents as well through the post. Hence, the list of the documents are as follows-
- Class 12th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Class 10th Marksheet and Passing Certificate
- Residence proof
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if required)
- One Passport size photo.
- Application Fee Receipt (SBI Challan)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)
- One Self-Addressed Envelope with requisite postal stamps (Rs 5/-) pasted on the proper place
These documents must be self-attested by a Group – A Officer. Candidates who fail to submit any of the documents cannot take WB State GNM Training Admission. Candidates who belong to the Orphanages and Inmates of Destitute Homes and Lady Defence Volunteers have to submit another certificate as prescribed as WB GNM Admission Notification.
WB GNM/ ANM Application Fees 2021
The Online Form must be submitted once, you have made the payment of the application fees. The cost of the WB GNM Form is Rs 300/- which is applicable for all the category candidates. The mode of payment of the West Bengal Auxillary and Midwifery Form is through SBI Challan (offline).
Check – GNM Nursing Counselling 2021
Things To Keep In Mind Before Submitting the Application Form of WB GNM
As you know that, the WB GNM/ ANM Form is Offline, therefore it is very much important that you follow all the instructions carefully. So, here are a few things that you need to keep in mind while submitting the GNM Application Form 2021 –
- Make sure that the application form has been printed properly. The form should be clean, not crippled.
- Take a look if you have provided all the details carefully and correctly.
- Submit all the documents properly. Do not submit the original copies. All the documents must be self-attested.
- Mention the address correctly where you are sending it. The address is mentioned above.
- Lastly, submit the documents to the address before the last date, which means submit at least 5 days before the closing date.
Where to Send the West Bengal GNM Registration Form 2021 for Document Verification?
The Document Verification starts soon after the release of the GNM Merit List. Candidates who are selected have to send the documents self-attested to the following address mentioned. Candidates have to send the photocopies of the documents. Soon after the Document Verification Process, the selected candidates have to undergo a medical checkup process, which is conducted in the respective districts mentioned below.
For Female and Male Candidates
WB GNM Admission Process 2021
Soon after the Document Verification and Medical Checkup Process, the WB Health Department release the rank list of the candidates on the basis of the marks. Thus, candidates whose names are on the merit list are eligible for the counselling. A candidate thus needs to make it to the merit list and then clear the counselling round for being eligible for admission. Furthermore, only the merit students are eligible for the counselling round. This round is basically conducted for document verification and seat allotment process.
List of GNM Nursing Colleges in West Bengal – For Admission.
The West Bengal Nursing Council has released the list of the Nursing Training Schools for WB GNM/ANM Nursing. Hence, check the list of the training schools down below.
Complete Details of GNM/ANM Counselling Process 2021
The West Bengal GNM Counselling and Verification both Documents and Medical notification are released on the official website. Candidates whose names are on the verification list have to be physically present at the Verification Center. Thus, the selected applicants have to bring the following documents (self-attested) to the center.
- WB GNM and ANM Nursing Verification Letter – Link available here to download
- All Educational Qualifications and Date of Birth Documents
- Medically Fit Certificate
- Residential Certificate
List of WB GNM/ ANM 2021 Nursing Verification Centers
Candidates further have to report by the given time to the respective centers mentioned here. Later after the verification process, the final merit list of the candidates is published.
WB GNM/ ANM Verification Letter 2021 – Download Here
The officials release the notification regarding the counselling and verification of the documents. Further, the page for downloading the WB GNM 2021 Verification Letter looks like this –
How to Download WB Health GNM and ANM Verification Letter?
The Step by Step Process to download the verification letter is as follows-
- Click on the link mentioned down below.
- Enter your User ID, Password, and Captcha Code
- Click on the submit button
- The details are displayed on the screen.
- Download and take the printout and submit the letter along with the documents that are listed in the notification.
The Notification has to be submitted to the respective address details mentioned in the WB Nursing Notification 2021.
Previous Years’ Merit List
- Revised Provisional Combined Merit List 2021 for GNM Course (Male)
- Revised Combined Provisional Merit List for GNM (Female Candidates)
- Combined Provisional Merit List for WB ANM (R) Course
- Merit List for Verification GNM (Female)
- Verification Merit List for GNM (Male)
- Merit List for Verification for ANM (Female)
How to Check Your Name in the WB GNM/ ANM 2021 Verification List?
The students can follow the below-mentioned steps to check their names on the verification list. In addition, as the list would be quite long, thus by following these you can find your name easily on the list.
- After downloading the list, press Ctrl+F and write your name
- After mentioning your name, click on the enter
- If your name is on the list, then it is highlighted on the page.
List of Details available in the WB Nursing Verification List
The details that are available on the verification list of West Bengal Health Nursing Verification List are as follows-
- Application Form Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Combined Rank
- Caste/Category Rank
- CD Rank
- Orphan Rank
- PWD Rank