RUHS BSc Nursing Counselling 2021: The round of counselling is conducted by a selection committee appointed by the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences. This round begins soon after the result declaration. Wherein, it is compulsory for all the merit list students to appear for counselling. This round is conducted for document verification. Only the candidates who clear this round are eligible for RUHS Nursing Admission. The members of the committee also try to see whether the student deserves the offered seat or not. Candidates also need to carry certain documents along for the RUHS BSc Nursing Counselling 2021. For more details regarding the selection procedure, and the round of counselling, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
RUHS BSc Nursing Counselling 2021
The students have to submit certain forms for being eligible to appear for counselling. Thus, the forms are as namely Option Form, Undertaking Form, Seat Matrix, and Guidelines. Further, the information brochure consists of all the details related to the selection process. RUHS Nursing Counselling conducting committee carries out counselling rounds strictly as per the schedule.
|Exam Date||– To be Announced –|
|Result||– To be Announced –|
|Counselling Dates||– To be Announced –|
Check – Rajasthan GNM Nursing Merit List
Note that no admission shall be made after the date notified by the Chairman/ Convener, Nursing Counselling Board 2021. Thus, make sure that you are present on the day of counselling. In addition, in case of an emergency, you should contact the officials. If they allow, then your parents or guardians can act as a proxy. Moreover, the allotment of nursing college is carried out through computer software. Further, this software will strictly follow the following.
- Order of Merit
- Seats Available
- Order of options filled by candidates
RUHS 2021 Nursing Selection Procedure
The candidates are selected on the basis of merit. Thus, for being eligible for RUHS 2021 Nursing Counselling, candidates need to clear the entrance exam. The officials then release a merit list. It is basically a list, which consists of the names of all the selected candidates. Then, the counselling round is conducted. Further, in case of a tie between two or more than two candidates, the selection is done in the following manner.
- One who has passed 10+2 in less no. of attempts is preferred.
- In case of a tie further, the candidate of higher age is placed on higher merit.
- If there is a further tie, the candidate who has scored more marks in the Secondary examination is given preference.
- If there is a further tie, the candidate who has scored more marks in the Senior Secondary exam (10+2) shall be ranked higher.
It is compulsory for all candidates to satisfy the eligibility criteria. Further, the officials can reject the applications of ineligible candidates at any stage of the admission process. Therefore, do check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Refer to the points below to check whether you are eligible for the offered course or not.
- Both Male and Female candidates are eligible for this course.
- The minimum age requirement is 17 years. The upper age limit for female candidates is 28 years. Whereas, for males, it is 25 years.
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 with PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology). In addition, the institute should be one of the recognized boards.
- In addition, a candidate should have passed 10+2 with 45% marks in aggregate. Moreover, it is 40% for SC/ ST candidates.
RUHS BSc Nursing Counselling – Important Details
- The officials can cancel the allotment of candidates who do not report at the allotted institute as per schedule. Thus, make sure that you reach the venue of Rajasthan RUHS Nursing Counselling on time.
- Further, affiliated colleges receive the list of selected candidates. They also have your contact details for further communication. Therefore, make sure that you provide a valid phone no. and contact details.
- The institutes then verify the documents of candidates. The admission process gets completed after this verification. In addition, you also need to carry originals along.
- The officials return the originals after the university enrolment has been done.
- Any change in the schedule or mode of counselling can be intimated through newspapers/ websites.
- Moreover, the decision of the Nursing Counselling Board shall be final.
- If there is any pending court case against the candidate. Then the admission shall be treated as provisional.
RUHS BSc Nursing 2021 Answer Key
RUHS Nursing Answer Key consists of answers to all the questions, which are asked in the exam. Moreover, it is released before the Rajasthan University Nursing Result 2021 declaration. In addition, the officials release it for allowing candidates to calculate a rough score. Further, the exam conducting body prepares the final result in accordance with the solution key. Different individual sites also release the answer key. However, the one available on the Official Website is considered for preparing the final result. You may not receive any notification regarding its release. Therefore, do check the concerned websites frequently.
Rajasthan University BSc Nursing Merit List
It is the list of candidates who have successfully cleared the exam. RUHS Nursing rank list is what indicates the final qualifying status. Further, these candidates are eligible for admission. It is released after the result declaration. Moreover, it helps in segregating candidates on the basis of their marks. The other admission processes are then carried out in the order of merit. Candidates can download the merit list from the official website. The authorities released it in pdf format. Thus, students can easily download it.