RUHS BSc Nursing Counselling 2020: The round of counselling will be conducted by a selection committee appointed by the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences. This round will begin soon after the result declaration. Wherein, it is compulsory for all the merit list students to appear for counselling. This round is conducted for documents verification. In addition, only the candidates who will clear this round will be eligible for RUHS Nursing Admission. The members of the committee also try to see whether the student deserves the offered seat or not. Moreover, candidates need to carry certain documents along for the RUHS BSc Nursing Counselling 2020. The list of such documents is given down below. For more details regarding the selection procedure, and the round of counselling, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
RUHS BSc Nursing Counselling 2020
The students would have to submit certain forms for being eligible to appear for counselling. Thus, the forms are as namely Option Form, Undertaking Form, Seat Matrix and Guidelines. Further, the information brochure regarding the admission process will be released soon. Wherein, the complete schedule of the exam activities will be available. The complete schedule will be further available here as soon as the dates will be announced. However, till then the candidates can check out the tentative schedule given below.
|Online Application Form||– September 2020 –|
|Last Date to submit Application Form||– October 2020 –|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form Hard Copy||– October 2020 –|
|Release of Admit Card||– October 2020 –|
|Exam Date||– October 2020 –|
|Result||– October 2020 –|
|Counselling Dates||– December 2020 –|
Check – Rajasthan GNM Nursing Merit List
Note that no admission shall be made after the date notified by the Chairman/Convener, Nursing Counselling Board 2020-21. Thus, make sure that you are present on the day of counselling. In addition, in case of an emergency, you should contact the officials. If they allow, then your parents or guardians can act as a proxy. Moreover, the allotment of nursing college will be carried out through computer software. Further, this software will strictly follow the following.
- Order of Merit
- Seats Available
- Order of options filled by candidates
- The RUHS various courses Exams have been postponed due to the spread of Coronavirus. The new exam dates will be announced soon. Following this, there will be a delay in counselling as well.
RUHS 2020 Nursing Selection Procedure
The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit. Thus, for being eligible for RUHS 2020 Nursing Counselling, candidates need to clear the entrance exam. The officials will then release a merit list. It is basically a list, which consists of the names of all the selected candidates. Then, the counselling round will be conducted. Further, in case of a tie between two or more than two candidates, the selection will be done in the following manner.
- One who has passed 10+2 in less no. of attempts will be given preference.
- In case of a tie further, the candidate of higher age will be placed on higher merit.
- If there is a further tie, the candidate who has scored more marks in Secondary examination will be given preference.
- If there is a further tie, the candidate who has scored more marks in Senior Secondary exam (10+2) will be given preference.
It is compulsory for all candidates to satisfy the eligibility criteria. Further, the officials can reject the applications of ineligible candidates at any stage. Therefore, do check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Refer to the points below to check whether you are eligible for the offered course or not.
- Both Male and Female candidates are eligible for this course.
- The minimum age requirement is 17 years. The upper age limit for female candidates is 28 years. Whereas, for males, it is 25 years.
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 with PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology). In addition, the institute should be one of the recognized boards.
- In addition, a candidate should have passed 10+2 with 45% marks in aggregate. Moreover, it is 40% for SC/ST candidates.
RUHS BSc Nursing Counselling – Important Details
- The officials will cancel the allotment of candidates who will not report at the allotted institute as per schedule. Thus, make sure that you reach the venue of Rajasthan RUHS Nursing Counselling on time.
- Further, affiliated colleges will receive the list of selected candidates. They will also have your contact details for further communication. Therefore, make sure that you provide a valid phone no. and contact details.
- The institutes will then verify the documents of candidates. The admission process will get completed after this verification. In addition, you also need to carry originals along.
- The officials will return the originals after the university enrolment has been done.
- Any change in the schedule or mode of counselling will be intimated through newspapers/websites.
- Moreover, the decision of the Nursing Counselling Board shall be final.
- If there is any pending court case against the candidate. Then the admission shall be treated as provisional.
RUHS BSc Nursing 2020 Answer Key
RUHS Nursing Answer Key consists of answers to all the questions, which were asked in the exam. Moreover, it will be out before the Rajasthan University Nursing Result 2020 declaration. There is no confirmation yet. However, we will let you know, if there will be any update. In addition, the officials release it, for allowing candidates to calculate a rough score. Further, the result is prepared in accordance with this. Different individual sites will release the answer key. However, the one available on the Official Website will be taken into consideration. You will not receive any notification regarding its release. Therefore, do check the concerned sites frequently.
Rajasthan University BSc Nursing Merit List
It is the list of candidates who have successfully cleared the exam. Further, these candidates are eligible for admission. This list will be available on the official website. It will be released after the result declaration. Moreover, it helps in segregating candidates on the basis of their marks. The other admission processes are then carried out in the order of merit. Candidates will be able to download the merit list from the official site. It is expected to be released in PDF format. You will not receive a separate notification regarding its release. Therefore, do check concerned websites for updates.