UAPMT 2019 Admission Process will start soon. The UAPMT stands for “Uttarakhand Pre-AYUSH Test”. The State-Level Entrance Examination takes place for the admission of BAMS/BUMS/BHMS. However, the entrance examination takes place every year. Through this UAPMT 2019 Admission, candidates can apply for Ayurveda Courses in various colleges of Uttarakhand. The Admission Process starts with the Online Application and concludes with Counselling. The University conducts a separate entrance examination for the candidates. So, if you are willing to apply, then go through this article. In this article, we have provided all the details about Uttarakhand 2019 BAM/BUMS/BHMS Admission 2019 details which comprise of the Dates, Eligibility, Application Form, Exam Pattern etc.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Check BHU BAMS 2019
About Uttarakhand Ayurved University
Well, The University was established by the Uttarakhand State Government for the purpose of ensuring, effective, and systematic instructions. The University offers Graduate as well as Post Graduate Courses to the candidates who are willing to apply for Ayurveda Courses. The Graduate Courses are – BAMS/BUMS/BHMS and the Post-Graduate Courses are- MD/MS (Ayurveda).
The University conducts a separate entrance exam called UAPMT (Uttarakhand Pre-Ayush Test), which is a State-Level Entrance Examination. The Entrance Exam offers admission in BAMS/BHMS/BUMS Courses.
Check BAMS 2019
UAPMT 2019 – Admission Dates
Well, for now, the University has not announced any official dates yet. However, the applicants can check the tentative dates here that we have mentioned. Through these dates, candidates can get an idea regarding the release of the online form and the examination dates etc. So, check the Expected UAPMT 2019 Dates down below.
|Events||Dates Scheduled (Tentative)|
|Starting Date of the Online Registration Form||April 2019|
|Closing Date of the Online Application Form||May 2019|
|The Release of the UAPMT Admit Card 2019||June 2019|
|Date of the UAPMT 2019 Entrance Examination||June 2019|
|The announcement of UAPMT Result 2019||June/July 2019|
|Date of Counselling||July/August 2019|
So, now that you have got the tentative dates of the UAPMT 2019 BAMS/BHMS Admission. Candidates are advised that they check the official website frequently to get the latest updates and notifications.
Check HPU BAMS 2019
UAPMT 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the UAPMT Application Form, it is very important that you satisfy the eligibility criteria for the admission process. The Eligibility Criteria includes – Age and Nationality, Educational Qualifications etc. Hence, the candidate who fulfills the eligibility conditions will have their application form accepted for UAPMT 2019. Thus, we have provided all the eligibility conditions that are required for UAPMT 2019 Admission.
Age and Nationality
- Well, the age of the candidate must be 17 years and the maximum age of the candidate must be 25 years as on 31st December 2019.
- The Nationality of the Candidate must be Indian/Domicile of Uttarakhand.
Check GNM Merit List 2019
- The Candidates must have passed class 10th and 12th from a recognized Board University.
- Other than that, the applicant has to score minimum qualifying marks of 50% (Unreserved Category), and 40% (for Reserved Category).
If the applicant does not satisfy any eligibility criteria, then he/she will not be eligible for participating in UAPMT Admission 2019.
Check – UPSMFAC Merit List 2019
UAPMT Application Form 2019
The Uttarakhand BAMS/BHMS/BUMS 2019 Online Form will be available online on the official website of www.uau.ac.in. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will be eligible to fill in the UAPMT Application Form. Hence, a few details about the UAPMT Application Form 2019 is as follows-
- The Uttarakhand www.uau.ac.in Application Form will release in the month of April 2019.
- The Mode of the Application Form is Online.
- Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can fill up the Online Form.
- The Uttarakhand 2019 Application Form includes the details of the applicant and the examination.
- The Online Form will be available for a limited period of time. Hence, you will have to submit the application form before the closing date.
Check UPSMFAC Counseling 2019
How to Fill UAPMT 2019 Online Form?
The step by step procedure to fill the application form is as follows-
- Firstly, visit the official website of UAPMT – www.uau.ac.in
- Click on the “UAPMT 2019Application Form Link”, available at the Homepage.
- Now start with “New Registration”
- Enter the basic details such as Name, Date of Birth, Mobile NumbeR, E-mail ID etc.
- After the submission of the details, you will receive a Registration ID and Password.
- Using the ID and Password, login and enter the rest of the details.
- Upload the Photograph and Signature as per the specifications
- Make the payment of the application fees and click on the submit option
- Download and take the printout of the Application Form.
Thus, candidates are advised to fill all the details in the application form correctly. As the application form will be available for a limited period of time, therefore, the applicants must submit the application form before the closing date.
Check MP PAHUNT 2019
UAPMT Application Fee Amount
- The Uttarakhand Ayurved University charges a certain amount for UAMPT 2019.
- The Application Fee Amount is Non-Refundable.
- Application Fee amount for General Category is Rs 3500/- and the UAPMT Application Fee Amount for Reserved Category is Rs 2500/-
- The mode of the application fee payment is offline through Bank Fee/Challan or Demand Draft drawn in the favor of Uttarakhand Ayurvedic University (UAU) Dehradun.
UAPMT 2019 -Admit Card
The Uttarakhand Ayurved University will release the Admit Card soon after the completion of the Application Form Dates. The Admit Card will be available in the month of July 2019. The important points of Uttarakhand 2019 BAMS/BUS Admit Card are as follows-
- The Uttarakhand Admit Card for BAMS/BHMS/BUMS 2019 will release online.
- It will be released just a week before the date of the examination.
- The Admit Card is a mandatory document as it serves as an Identity Proof for the applicants who are appearing the exam.
- Candidates can download their Admit Card by entering their Registration Number and Password.
- The Uttarakhand Ayurved University releases the Admit Card on its official website.
Check- WB ANM 2019
How to Download UAPMT 2019 Admit Card?
The Step by Step Procedure to download the Uttarakhand BAMS/BHMS/BUMS 2019 Admission Ticket is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of UAPMT 2019- www.uau.ac.in
- Click on the “UAPMT Admit Card Link”
- Enter the required details such as the Registration Number and Password
- Click on the submit button
- The Admit Card of UAPMT 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- Check all the details and download the Admit Card
- Take the printout of the UAPMT 2019 Hall Ticket for BAMS/BHMS/BUMS 2019.
Well, the applicants must note that, no candidate will be allowed to appear the exam without an Admit Card.
UAPMT 2019 Exam Pattern
As we have mentioned earlier, that the UAPMT 2019 is a State-Level Entrance Exam that offers admission in BAMS/BUMS/BHMS 2019. Hence, the exam pattern of UAPMT BAMS 2019 is as follows-
- The Mode of the Exam is Offline.
- Questions are available in English and Hindi.
- The Examination Paper of UAPMT 2019, is divided into three sections – Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.
- Each Question carries 1 mark. Therefore, for every correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
- There is a negative marking of -1 mark for every wrong answer.
- Each section carries 50 Questions.
Thus, the University will announce the examination dates on its official website.
Check GNM Nursing 2019
UAPMT 2019 – Result
The Uttarakhand 2019 BAMS/BUMS/BHMS Result will be announced soon after the completion of the Examination. The Authority will take around 10 to 15 days to announce the result. The Result will declare the selection of the applicant for the next round of the UAPMT 2019 Admission. The Uttarakhand BAMS 2019 Result will be available in the form of Merit List. The Result will comprise of the scores of the candidate along with the qualifying status of the applicant.
Hence, the result can be checked only by those candidates who have appeared the Uttarakhand State-Level Entrance Exam.
How to Check UAMPMT 2019 Exam Result?
The step by step process to check the Uttarakhand BHMS/BUMS/BAMS 2019 Result is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of UAPMT – www.uau.ac.in
- Then click on the “Result Link of UAPMT”
- After clicking on the link, you will be redirected to a new page
- Now, Enter ID and password. Click on the submit option.
- The Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and then take the printout of the Result Card.
Thus, the applicants who have qualified the exam will be eligible to appear in the counselling round.
UAPMT 2019 – Counselling
The UAPMT Counselling 2019 will take place soon after the declaration of the UAPMT Result 2019. The Important Details about the Uttarakhand BAMS 2019 Counselling Round are-
- The Uttarakhand 2019 Counselling is also called as Consultation.
- In this around, the applicant who has appeared the exam will be called out for the consultation.
- The Counselling will take place offline, and the applicants have to report the University on allotted date and time.
- A discussion will take place regarding the selection of the subject. It is mandatory to be physically present in the counselling session.
- The dates of the counselling session have not announced yet. However, candidates can get a track of the latest updates and notifications.
UAPMT 2019 – Summary
The Uttarakhand Ayurveda University will start the Admission Process from April 2019. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria will be eligible to participate in the admission. The University offers admission for BAMS/BUMS/BHMS Programs. It offers Graduate as well as Post Graduate Programs. The BUMS/BAMS/BHMS Course is a 5 and a half year course program, including a year of Internship Course.
If you have any queries regarding the Admission Process, then please free to comment on the section below.