Are you searching for JENPAUH Question Paper 2019? If you are, then you have come to the right place. The JENPAUH 2019 Question Papers are now available online on our page. So, if you have submitted the JENPAUH Application Form 2019, then, candidates must note that the exam will take place on 30th June 2019. The WBJEEB Question Paper is available in the PDF Format so that it can be downloaded easily. However, the entrance exam is conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board. Thus, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the JENPAUH Previous Year Question Paper, how to download, etc. Therefore, read the article carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
The WBJEEB Admit Card 2019 will be available on 18th June 2019. Hence, to boost up your preparation schedule, we have provided the JENPAUH Previous Question Sets here.
JENPAUH Question Paper 2019- Exam Dates
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board has released the examination dates of JENPAUH 2019. Hence, The dates scheduled for the JENPAUH Events are as follows-
|JENPAUH 2019||Events Scheduled (Tentative)|
|Issuance of the JENPAUH Hall Ticket 2019||18th June 2019|
|Examination Date of JENPAUH 2019||30th June 2019|
|Declaration of the Result||26th July 2019|
WB State JENPAUH Exam Pattern 2019
The West Bengal JENPAUH Exam will take place on 30th June 2019. Candidates who are appearing the exam must check the exam pattern mentioned below-
- JENPAUH is an Offline Examination.
- The Exam is divided into two papers comprising of 50 Questions each. Thus, in total, the Exam Paper has 100 Questions.
- Question Format- Multiple Choice Objective Questions.
- The exam is divided into 2 papers – Physics and Chemistry, and Biological Sciences.
- The Question Paper will be available in two languages – English and Bengali.
- The total time duration of the exam is 2 Hours for each paper. That means, 4 Hours (in total)
- Each correct answer carries 2 marks and the Wrong Answer carries -1 mark (negative).
Check MP PAHUNT 2019
JENPAUH Question Paper – Check Details
The West Bengal JENPAUH Question Paper 2019 will be available online soon after the examination. The Question paper will comprise of the questions that were asked in the exam. The benefit of going through the Question Paper is-
- You can get to know about the Exam Pattern and Difficulty Level of the Question Paper.
- The Question Paper will help you to prepare well for the exam.
- The WBJEEB JENPAUH Question Paper will be available along with the solution key. Thus, you can solve them easily.
Once the exam is over, we will upload the JENPAUH 2019 Question and Solution Key.
JENPAUH Previous Year Question Paper 2019
The WBJEEB JENPAUH Previous Year Question Paper is available here. The link to download the question paper is available here. The Question Paper is available in two forms – Physics and Chemistry and Biological Sciences. Since the Question Paper is available in PDF Format, therefore, it is easy to download. The West Bengal Previous Year Paper is available for 2017, and 2018.
Check UPSMFAC Merit List 2019
How to Download the JENPAUH Question Paper 2019?
Since the Question Paper of JENPAUH is available online. Therefore, the step by step procedure to download the Question Paper is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of JENPAUH- www.wbjeeb.nic.in
- On the Homepage section- check the left-hand section.
- Click on the JENPAUH Old Question Paper Link.
- Select the Question Paper you want to download.
- Click on the Question Paper link and download the question paper.
Check the GNM Nursing Merit List 2019
Download The JENPAUH Previous Year Question Paper here –
|JENPAUH 2018 Question Paper||WB JENPAUH 2017 Question Paper|
|JENPAUH 2018 Physics and Chemistry Paper||West Bengal JENPAUH Physics and Chemistry Question Paper 2017|
|WBJEEB JENPAUH 2018 Biological Sciences Paper||JENPAUH 2017 Biological Sciences Question Paper|
Importance of West Bengal JENPAUH Question Paper
To start with, JENPAUH 2019 Question Paper plays a very important role for the candidates who are appearing the exam. With the help of the question paper, candidates will get an idea of the exam pattern and sort of questions asked in the exam. Not only this, but candidates will also get to know the difficulty level of the exam. However, Practicing JENPAUH Previous Year Question Paper will help the candidates in their preparation. This will also improve their accuracy to attempt the questions. Thus, we advise you to download and practice all the question paper.
Check JENPAUH Counselling 2019
Thus, JENPAUH will conduct the entrance examination on 30th June 2019. The Exam will take place offline. Thus, candidates who clear the exam will have to undergo the counseling process as well. Thus, the list of the courses available for the JENPAUH 2019 Admission is as follows-
- Bachelor of Nursing (B.Sc)
- B.Sc Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy and Speech-Language Pathology (BASLP)
- Medical Laboratory Technician
- Critical Care Technology
- Operation Theatre Technology
- Perfusion Technology
- Physician Assistant
Check JENPAUH Result 2019
Hence, candidates can choose from any of the courses available above. The JENPAUH Hall Ticket will be available on 18th June 2019. So, candidates if you have any issues regarding the JENPAUH Exam 2019, or JENPAUH Question Paper 2019 then please comment on the section below.