NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020: The Entrance Examination has been canceled due to the spread of COVID-19. So, now the admission will be done on the basis of students’ performance in the last qualifying exam. Check other important details about the new admission procedure below. North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) is the exam conducting body and thus they release the hall tickets. It is every year released online and thus candidates download it from the official website. The admit card is one of the important documents. It acts as an identity proof, which states that you are the registered user. Moreover, the candidates have to download NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Admit Card 2020 and take a photocopy of the same to the exam centre. However, now it wouldn’t be required as the exam is canceled. Candidates appearing without Admit Cards wouldn’t be allowed to sit for the NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Exam. For more details, regarding the hall ticket, admission process, and exam pattern, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- NEIGRIHMS BSc/ MSc Nursing Entrance Exam has been canceled due to the Coronavirus. Candidates will now have to submit the 12th Marksheet and UG Marksheet for BSc and MSc Nursing respectively. Candidates further need to submit the documents before 21st September 2020. Check the medium through will documents must be submitted in the notice below.
NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020
NEIGRIHMS Nursing Admit Card consists of all the necessary information regarding the candidate and the examination. The details mentioned on it helps in identifying candidates. Every candidate has a unique application no. which helps in avoiding any sort of confusion. Candidates should also ensure that they have entered correct information while registering. These details are carried forward and the further processes are carried out in accordance with them only. Thus, candidates should enter their details carefully. The schedule of the exam activities hasn’t been released yet. However, the tentative schedule is given below.
|Availability of Admit Card|
|Date of Exam|
|Last Date of Submission of Marksheet||21st September 2020|
Check – UP ANM Admit Card
How to Download NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020
The candidates have to carry the hall ticket along to the exam center. It is checked by the respective invigilator. If any candidate is found impersonating, then he/she shall be liable for penal consequences under IPC. It will be available online and there is no other procedure for issuing it. Furthermore, follow the following steps to download the NEIGRIHMS Nursing Admit Card.
- Visit the official website, i.e, www.neigrihms.gov.in
- Login by entering your ID and password.
- Click Submit
- There will be a link to the Admit Card on the screen.
- Find it and click on it. Your admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download it and do take a print out of the same for further use.
Details mentioned on NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020
The NEIGRIHMS Nursing Hall Ticket is one of the important documents because of the details that are present on it. Moreover, the mentioned information is the same which you have provided during registration. Further, the details you will find in your admit card is as follows:
- Candidate Name
- Candidate’s Address
- Exam Center Address
- Center Details
- Exam Time
- Roll Number
Exam Center for NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing 2020
NEIGRIHMS Entrance Exam for B.Sc Nursing course will take place in online mode. The time will be marked by the clock on the computer automatically. Thus, your time will begin as soon as the first question appears on the screen. Moreover, questions will automatically disappear, once allotted time is over. Any technical problem on the computer should be reported immediately. The candidates have to appear at the exam centers, one and a half-hour before the commencement of the NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 examination. The exam centers for this examination will be in Guwahati and Shillong. Further, candidates who will appear at the center after the scheduled time will not be allowed to sit for the exam. So, make sure that you appear on time with the required documents.
|S.No.||Examination Center||City Code|
Check – HPU B.Sc Nursing Admit Card
Things not to carry to Exam Center
Candidates cannot carry certain things to the exam hall. The candidates appearing at the center with any of these may face inconvenience.
- No textual material can be taken inside the exam center.
- Electronic gadgets, such as digital watches are not allowed.
- Log table, ruler, and calculator
- Sharp tools
Things to carry to Exam Center
Candidates have to submit certain documents along with NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Admit Card. The officials ask for the documents to complete the verification process. A candidate may face inconvenience if he/she is not able to provide them. The documents candidates need to carry along are as follows:
- Identity Proof, for example, Aadhar Card
- Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Admit Card
Tips for NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020
B.Sc in Nursing is an academic degree. This course teaches the basics and principles of Nursing and Science. Some of the subjects included in this course are Nutrition, Pharmacology, Anatomy, Biochemistry and Medical-Surgical Nursing. For admission in this course, candidates have to clear an Entrance Exam. Thus, below are few tips following which you can clear this NEIGRIHMS Nursing 2020 examination.
- Make a proper time table and follow it.
- Make proper noted for revision
- Do a lot of mock tests and practice papers to identify your weak areas.
- Make sure to keep some time for revision after studying all the material.
- Meditate to calm your mind and feel fresh.
- Reach the exam center before time to avoid any hustle.
- Sleep well before the exam and feel fresh during the exam
- Make sure you are studying every day for a certain period of time.
- Don’t forget your NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Admit Card 2020 at home