NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Result 2020: Note that the Entrance Examination has been cancelled, considering the current scenario due to COVID-19. Check the other details below. The North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute is responsible for releasing the result. It will be displayed on the institute’s notice board, director’s block, and in the College of Nursing Notice Board. In addition, it will also be available on the institute’s official website. Further, no separate intimation will be given to candidates who are not selected. Candidates should check the NEIGRIHMS Nursing Merit List to see whether they are selected or not. The merit list students then have to appear for the counselling process. In addition, selected candidates have to go through a Medical Examination on the day of counselling as well. Moreover, the final selection will be done on the basis of the entrance exam, counselling, and medical examination result. For further details regarding NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Result 2020, read further.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
- BSc/ MSc Nursing Exam of NEIGRIHMS has been cacelled considering the current situation and keeping in mind the safety of students. Further, the admission will be granted as per the student’s performance in class 12th and UG for BSc and MSc Nursing respectively. Candidates need to submit their self-attested mark sheets now before 21st September 2020.
NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Result 2020
The exam conducting body will declare result after successful conduction of examination. In addition, candidates should note that the result wouldn’t be sent through mail or post. It can either be checked online or on the institute’s display board. Furthermore, there will be no provision for rechecking for answer sheets obtained at the examination centre. Candidates shall download the NEIGRIHMS Nursing Result Merit List from the official website for further processes.
|Last Date of Submission of Documents||21st September 2020|
|Commencement of Session|
Check – JENPAUH Result 2020
NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Selection Process 2020
For getting admission in NEIGRIHMS candidates have to go through an entrance exam and counselling round. The selected candidates will get enrolled in the B.Sc Nursing course. This course revolves around healthcare. The aim of this institution is to train professionals who are the best in this field. The skillset required for this job includes tremendous patience, punctuality, good team spirit, and alertness of mind. Thus, for being eligible for admission, candidates have to score minimum qualifying marks.
The officials will then prepare a merit list on the basis of candidates’ performance in the entrance exam. It will be made available after the declaration of the NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Result. On the basis of that list, further admission processes will be carried out. There is counselling round as well, wherein a medical examination is done as well. If the candidate successfully clears all these rounds, then he/she will get selected.
If in case two or more candidates score the same marks, then Inter-Se-Merit Process is done. The criteria are set by the exam conducting body. Further, the final result will be as per these criteria only.
- Who has scored more marks in Biology (Aggregate in Botany and Zoology)
- If there is a tie there as well, then more marks in PCB ( Physics, Chemistry, Biology ) in aggregate will be considered.
- Further, the senior candidate shall rank senior to the junior one, in case of a further tie.
NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Fee
Candidates have to pay the fee after the NEIGRIHMS Nursing Result declaration and selection process. The below-given table can be referred for understanding the fee structure of this Institute. Candidates should note that the course fee will not be refunded once deposited. Furthermore, the fee structure of the institute is as follows:
|Hostel Admission Fee||300|
|Students Welfare Fund||100|
|Security Deposit||25,000 (Refundable)|
|Mess Money Security||1000 (Refundable)|
|Hostel Security||750 (Refundable)|
Further, the officials will evaluate answer sheets in the following manner:
- Each correct answer will get 1 mark.
- In addition, unanswered questions and wrongs answers will be awarded 0 marks. This is because there is no negative marking.
- All the given questions will be one correct response type having four options.
How to check NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Result 2020
For checking NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Result 2020, candidates can check the institute’s notice board. Further, candidates can download it from the official website by following the steps given below. Candidates are also advised to take out a printout of the same. The authorities may ask for it during further admission processes.
- Go on to the official website, i.e, www.neigrihms.gov.in.
- Login by entering your ID and password, which you generated during registration.
- Click submit and your result will then appear on the screen.
- Download it and keep it safe for further use.
Previous Years’ Merit List Result
|NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing Result 2019||NEIGRIHMS M.Sc Nursing Result 2019|
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Institute Nursing 2020 Merit List
The NEIGRIHMS Merit List will be prepared in accordance with the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam. This list is made for segregating candidates on the basis of merit. As the candidates are ranked in order of merit in it. The merit list will be available online. Further, it will be released in PDF format. Thus, students will be able to download it easily. The round of counselling will also be conducted as per the merit list. As the candidates will be called in accordance with their respective ranks.
NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Counselling
NEIGRIHMS B.Sc Nursing 2020 Counselling is the second process after the result declaration. It is carried out on the basis of the merit list. The list of selected candidates along with the waiting list will be released on the official site, i.e. www.neigrihms.gov.in and on the institute’s notice board. The institute will not send any call letters. Thus, aspirants have to find out the date of counselling on the website and notice board. The candidates have to be present there in person along with their documents. Moreover, the documents you need to carry are as follows:
- Pass Certificate/ Provisional Pass Certificate, Character and Conduct Certificate
- High School Certificate/ Secondary School Certificate/ 10th or 10+2 Admit Card issued by respective board/ Government-authorized Birth Certificate
- 10+2 Mark sheets
- NOC Certificate from employer (By Government Servants only)