Rajasthan MBBS Admission 2021 Round 1 Allotment result announced. The Office of the Chairman, NEET UG Medical and Dental Admission/ Counseling Board, and Principal and Controller, SMS Medical College & Attached Hospitals, Jaipur is the main conducting body. The admission process includes the application process, merit list, and counseling process. The admission is further granted on the basis of The NEET 2021 Scores. However, to participate in the Rajasthan MBBS Admission 2021 process, candidates have to satisfy their eligibility criteria. So, in this article, we have provided complete details regarding the admission process, Dates, Form, Merit List, and Counselling. Therefore, go through the details carefully.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Rajasthan MBBS 2021 Admission – Highlights
- Office of the Chairman, NEET UG Medical and Dental Admission/ Counseling Board, and Principal and Controller, SMS Medical College & Attached Hospitals Jaipur is the main conducting body.
- The admission of the candidates in medical and dental colleges takes place through NEET Scores.
- NRI MBBS Admission in Rajasthan is also available.
- There are around 3200 seats for both MBBS and BDS courses in various government and private colleges located in the state of Rajasthan.
- Around 25 governmental and private colleges participate in the whole admission drive process.
Rajasthan MBBS Admission Schedule – 2021
Candidates wanting to pursue MBBS/ BDS from Rajasthan medical colleges can apply. However, the SMS Medical College & Attached Hospitals, Jaipur carries out an admission process of 85% state quota seats only. The rest of the 15% AIQ seats admission is done by the Medical Counseling Committee (MCC). In order to take part in the admission process, candidates need to first submit the application form successfully.
The admission rounds are further carried out strictly in accordance with the schedule. Hence, it is important for the participants to be well-versed with the admission schedule.
|Rajasthan MBBS/ BDS Admission Online Registration||18th January 2022|
|Registration Deadline||21st January 2022 (4:00 PM)|
|Merit List Release||26th January 2022|
|Choice Filling and Registration Fee Submission||26th to 28th January 2022|
|Printing of Application form with locked choices||29th January 2022|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||31st January 2022 to 1st February 2022|
|Publishing of First round allotment||3rd February 2022|
|Printing of Seat Allotment Letter||3dr to 7th February 2022|
|Reporting Allotted College||February 3 to 7, 2022 (9.00 am to 4.00 pm)|
|Second Round Seat Allotment (Offline)||– To be Announced –|
|Commencement of classes||– To be Announced –|
|Mop-Up Round Seat Allotmentnt||– To be Announced –|
Rajasthan MBBS 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria is the most important factor in the Rajasthan NEET Admission Process. The complete selection of the candidates is on the basis of the Eligibility factor only. Hence, here is the list of the Rajasthan MBBS eligibility criteria that are followed by the Admission and Counseling Department of Rajasthan.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India. Other than that, a candidate who holds an Overseas Citizen of India Card can also apply.
- The domicile factor states that the candidate must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- Otherwise, they must have stayed in the state for a longer period of time.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 17 years of age and the maximum age of the candidate must be 25 years of age.
- The reserved category candidates get an age relaxation of 5 years.
- The qualifying examination is the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). Other than that, candidates must have passed 10+2 from the State Board of Rajasthan.
- Candidates who have studied 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/ Biotechnology are eligible to seek admission.
- Other than that, proficiency in English is considered desirable.
Qualifying Marks/ Percentage
- Candidates must have cleared the 10+2 examination with a combined aggregate of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- There is a relaxation of 5 marks for physically handicapped students, and a relaxation of 10 marks is given to candidates belonging to OBC/ SC/ ST categories.
Rajasthan MBBS/ BDS Application Form
The Rajasthan NEET Admission Form process is carried out in online mode. Candidates have to fill and submit the form online. However, to apply, candidates must satisfy the eligibility conditions. Make sure that, you have all the details ready before starting to fill and submit the Rajasthan NEET form.
Application Procedure of Rajasthan MBBS 2021 Registration Form
- Go to the official website for Rajasthan MBBS Admission – Rajasthan.gov.in
- Locate the link that leads to new application submission (sos.rajasthan.gov.in)
- Fill in the application form; candidates have to enter in basic information
- Pay the application fee by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking or by e-Mitra Kisok.
- After payment of the application fee, candidates are required to upload their scanned documents
- After the final submission, candidates can take a print of the application form.
Application Fees of Rajasthan MBBS/ BDS Application Form
- Making the payment of the application fees is mandatory.
- The cost of the online form fees is Rs 2000/- which is applicable for all the categories.
- Candidates can make the payment of the form through Net-Banking/ Debit/ Credit Card.
- No application form is accepted without the payment of the fees.
Merit List for Rajasthan NEET MBBS Admission
The Merit List for Admissions in Rajasthan colleges and universities under medical programmes is prepared by the Office of the Chairman, NEET UG Medical and Dental Admission/ Counseling Board, and Principal and Controller, SMS Medical College & Attached Hospitals on the basis of performance of candidates in NEET 2021, availability of seat, and the number of applicants. Merit Lists are an essential decider for the seat allotment procedure. Rajasthan Medical Counseling Body also refers mostly to the Rajasthan NEET Merit List.
Apart from that, candidates under special categories get some preferences under quota. Rajasthan Medical Counseling Body release Merit Lists for each counseling procedure. Candidates whose name is on the Rajasthan MBBS and BDS Merit List shall be eligible for the counseling process.
Rajasthan MBBS/ BDS Counselling
Rajasthan MBBS Counselling is the last and final process of the Rajasthan MBBS Admission. The Rajasthan Medical Counseling Conducting Authority prepares a merit list based on the candidates who register for the Rajasthan MBBS/ BDS admissions. Based on the Merit List, candidates are called in for participating in the counselling sessions of Rajasthan MBBS/BDS Admission. The Seats are allotted to candidates who confirm their admission by paying admission fees. On whole, the counselling process takes place in two to three rounds depending on the availability of the seats. Rajasthan Medical Admission Counselling takes place on the basis of the NEET Scores. There can be two to three rounds of counselling depending on the availability of the seats.
The list of documents that is to be presented at the time of verification is as follows.
- Domicile certificate of Rajasthan
- Candidate’s NEET Result Copy
- NEET Hall Ticket 2021
- Counseling letter for Rajasthan MBBS Admission
- Class XII mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Class X mark sheet and passing certificate
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate/ Class 10 admit card).
- ID Proof such as a copy of Voter card/ Aadhar card/ Passport.
- Caste Certificate and category (if applicable).
- Copy of Rajasthan MBBS/ BDS fee transaction slip and application form
Rajasthan State MBBS Seat Allotment and Commencement of Classes
The seats are allotted to students on the basis of their NEET score. In addition, the authorities also consider the seat matrix during the allotment process. Moreover, on the day of counselling, after seat allotment, the other details of the allotted institute are provided to the students. The classes begin soon after the rounds of counselling. Candidates should visit the official website frequently for updates.
Rajasthan State MBBS Seat Allotment Process
The Rajasthan MBBS Seat Allotment is done on the basis of the NEET Scores of the candidate and Merit List prepared by the counselling conducting body. Candidates who have their names on the seat allotment list are eligible for the final admission and document verification round. This list contains all the information about the candidate and the allotted institute. After the release of seat allotment, the authority informs about the joining date, documents to be carried, and whether the admission fee has to be paid on the day of reporting or not.
Rajasthan MBBS Admission – Reservation of seats
However, there are reserved seats for candidates from OBC, SC, and ST categories. Last year the following percentage of seats were allotted under reservation status.
|Category||Percent of Reserved Seats|
|Non-creamy Layer of Other Backward Class||21%|
|Women Candidates (for all categories)||25%|
|PWD (for all categories)||5%|
Rajasthan MBBS Admission 2021 – Bond and Fee Structure
The Government of Rajasthan has released a certain condition related to the bond and fee structure. However, the Bond Format for the Government and Private College is different.
Rajasthan NEET Bond Format (applicable for the Government Colleges)
- The candidates who have selected a Govt. Dental College, has to submit a bond of Rs 4 Lacs. The bond has to be submitted in favor of the Principal of the college with a bank guarantee of Rs 1 Lakh.
- If in case, the candidate leaves the course after the second round of counseling, then the Bank Guarantee and Bond are forfeited by the college.
- Similarly, if in case, the candidate has selected a Govt. Medical College, then he/ she have to submit a bond of commitment to serve the State Government for 2 years, amounting to Rs 5 Lakhs
- If in case, the candidate leaves the course after the second round of counseling then also the Bond of Rs 5 lakhs is applicable.
- Rs 5 lacs are charged for such candidates.
Rajasthan NEET Bond Condition for Private Colleges
- At the time of reporting, the candidates who are selected in the private colleges have to submit a bond/ bank guarantee.
- Further details shall be available in the brochure of the respective colleges.
|Round||Free Exit||Exit with Forfeiture of fees||Ineligible for further counseling||Amount Of Registration Fees|
|State Round-I (Online)||Yes||–||–||–|
|State Round-II (Offline)||–||If not Joined||If Joined||Govt. – Rs 10,000/- and Rs 5000 for reserved category|
Private – Rs 1, 00, 000/-
|State Mop-Up Round||–||–||If Joined||–|
|Deemed Mop-Uo Round||–||–||If Joined||–|
Rajasthan NEET Participating Colleges (MBBS/ BDS) and Seat Matrix
Candidates can check the Rajasthan MBBS/ BDS Government and Medical Private Colleges along with the availability of the seats below.
Government Medical and Dental Colleges
|Name of the College||Total Number of Seats|
|SMS Medical College, Jaipur||250|
|Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner||250|
|RNT Medical College, Udaipur||150|
|Government Medical College, Kota||150|
|Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer||150|
|Dr. SN Medical College, Jodhpur||250|
|RUHS College of Medical Sciences, Jaipur||100|
|Jhalawar Medical College, Jhalawar||150|
|RUHS College of Dental sciences, Jaipur||40|
Private Medical and Dental Colleges
|Name of the College||Total Seats|
|National Institute of Medical Science and Research, Jaipur||100|
|Jaipur National University Institute of Medical Sciences, and Research Center, Jaipur||150|
|Mahatma Gandhi Medical College||150|
|Geetanjali Medical College and Hospital, Udaipur||150|
|American International Institute of Medical Sciences, Bedwas||150|
|Darshan Dental College, Udaipur||100|
|Eklavya Dental College,Kotputli||100|
|Geetanjali Dental College, Udaipur||100|
|Jaipur Dental College, Jaipur||100|
|Jodhpur Dental College, Jodhpur||100|
|Maharaja Ganga Singh DC, Ganganagar||100|
|Mahatma Gandhi Dental College, Jaipur||60|
|Pacific Dental College, and Hospital||100|
|Pacific Dental College and Research Center||100|
|Rajasthan Dental College, Jaipur||100|
|RR Dental College, Udaipur||100|
|Surendra Dental College||100|
|Vyas Dental College, Jodhpur||100|
Candidates are requested to go through the Official Notification carefully. Hence, the Rajasthan MBBS/ BDS Admission 2021 take place for a span of two months (approx). If you have any queries regarding the admission procedure, then comment on the section below.