Jharkhand MBBS/BDS Counselling 2019: Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) is responsible for conducting the annual admission counselling for the academic session of 2019. The Second Round Counselling Result will start soon. Candidates who meet the relevant requirements as per the official guidelines. Candidates who will be taking the NEET 2019 and planning on to register with the Jharkhand MBBS 2019 Admission under the state quota will be considered in the preparation of Jharkhand MBBS Merit List. The candidates whose names have been entered in the Merit List will be eligible to participate in the Jharkhand MBBS/BDS 2019 Counseling. To participate further in the admission process, candidates will have to register, give college preferences, attend the counselling session, and check seat allotment, and confirm admission.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
In this article, viewers will learn about the Jharkhand MBBS Counselling 2019 – Its Important Dates, Participation procedure, and other relevant details.
Jharkhand MBBS Application Form 2019 is now available for Fresh Registrations. The last date to apply is 20th July 2019.
Jharkhand MBBS Counselling 2019 Dates
Jharkhand MBBS Counselling 2019 will begin, provisionally, from the last week of June to first week of July 2019. Candidates will have to register themselves for participating in the Counselling session. Registration will begin from 3rd week of June 2019. Given below is the complete schedule for the Jharkhand MBBS/BDS Counselling 2019.
|1||Jharkhand MBBS Admission Online Registration||18th July 2019|
|2||Registration Deadline||20th July 2019|
|3||Merit List for Jharkhand MBBS Admission||22nd July 2019|
|4||Registration For Objection in the Merit List||23rd July 2019|
|5||Final Merit List for Second Round Counselling||24th July 2019|
|6||Second Round of Counselling||26th July 2019|
Further Rounds of Counselling will be informed here. The Counselling Schedule was on the basis of Rank. Hence, on the basis of the revised merit list schedule, the counselling has taken place.
Steps to Participate in Jharkhand MBBS Counselling 2019
Candidates whose names will be mentioned in the Jharkhand MBBS Merit List will be able to participate in the Jharkhand MBBS 2019 Counseling. To participate in the counselling process, candidates will have to register themselves and give their college preferences. Apart from that, candidate’s NEET Score/Rank will be a huge deciding factor for the Jharkhand MBBS 2019 Admissions. Eligible candidates will then have to get their documents verified. Once the seat allotment results are out, candidates will have a specific time frame to confirm their admissions by physically reporting to the allotted college.
Given below is a detailed procedure for participation in Jharkhand MBBS 2019 Counseling.
Register and Login
- The Jharkhand MBBS 2019 Admission Application form will be released during the 3rd week of June 2019.
- Candidates will have to get registered from the official website of JCECEB Jharkhand.
- Registration will involve filling in the personal and academic details and uploading documents that are mentioned in the form. Specifications for uploading images will be provided later.
Check the Merit List
- Once the candidates are registered, JCECEB Jharkhand will release the Jharkhand MBBS 2019 Merit List.
- This Merit List will then be the basis of Jharkhand MBBS/BDS Seat Allotment.
Choice Filling and Locking
- Candidate must give their preferences of desired colleges in the order of choice.
- Choice filling and locking will be done by logging in to the registered ID and selecting the choices therein.
- Candidates will be able to choose as many colleges as he wishes.
Counselling Fee Payment
Candidates will be required to pay a sum of INR 750 (For Unreserved Category) and INR 500 (For Reserved Category) in favor of the JCECEB via online or offline payment gateways.
Seat Allotment- List of Documents Required
- Candidates will have to download the Jharkhand MBBS Counselling Call letter from the official website and reach the said venue with valid documents.
- Candidates will be given seat allotment on the basis of their NEET Score/Rank and seat and Merit List. Top candidates will be given preferences over the lower ranked candidates.
- The list of documents to be carried at the time of document verification is as follows.
- Domicile certificate
- NEET 2019 Result Copy
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
- Counselling letter of Jharkhand MBBS/BDS Admission 2019
- Class XII mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Class X mark sheet and passing certificate
- Age Proof (Birth Certificate/ Class 10 admit card).
- ID Proof such as copy of Voter card/ Aadhar card/ Passport.
- Caste Certificate and category certificate (if applicable).
- Copy of Jharkhand MBBS 2019 Fee transaction slip and Jharkhand 2019 MBBS Application form.
Step 5: Admission Confirmation
- Candidates will have to confirm their admissions before the last date by reporting to the allotted college with valid documents and admission fees.
Seat Reservation in Jharkhand MBBS 2019 Admission
|Category||Percent of Reserved Seats|
|Other Backward Class I (Non-Creamy Layer)||8%|
|Other Backward Class II (Non-Creamy Layer)||6%|
Participating Jharkhand MBBS/BDS Colleges and Respective Seat Intake
|S. No.||College Name||Seat Intake|
Colleges offering Jharkhand MBBS/BDS Admission 2019
|1||Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences, Ranchi||150|
|2||Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College and Hospital, Jamshedpur||100|
|3||Patlipura Medical College, Dhanbad||50|
|4||Vananchal Dental College and Hospital, Garhwal||100|
|5||Awadh Dental College and Hospital, Jamshedpur||100|
|6||Hazaribagh College of Dental Science and Hospital||100|