JENPAUH Admit Card 2020 will be available on the official website (www.weejeeb.nic.in). Candidates will be able to download the admit card by submitting their Registration Number and E-mail ID. This Hall Ticket carries all the details about the candidate and the examination. So, if you are willing to appear for the JENPAUH Entrance Exam, then you need to have an Admit Card issued. The admit card will be issued only to those applicants, whose application form will be accepted by the Authority. In this article, we have provided complete details about the JENPAUH Admit Card 2020, including its dates, download process and other details.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
JENPAUH Admit Card 2020 – Exam Dates
The admit card will be released online on the official website of WBJEEB. However, candidates can download their JENPAS Hall Ticket by entering their Registration Number and Password. The Dates will be announced on the official website. Further, the dates regarding the exam are mentioned in the table given below.
|Issuance of WBJEEB Admit Card 2020||– June 2020 –|
|Date of the Entrance Examination||– June 2020 –|
|Declaration of JENPAUH 2020 Result||– July 2020 –|
Check – Nursing Entrance Exams
Note that the admit card wouldn’t be sent through any other medium. Thus, candidates have to download it from the website only. Moreover, no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall without it. Therefore, make sure that you download the admit card on time. Further, you should keep it safe even after the exam, as it can be required for further processes.
How to Download JENPAS Admit Card 2020?
The step by step process to download the WBJEEB 2020 Online Admit Card is as follows-
- Visit the Official Website of JENPAUH – www.webjeeb.nic.in
- Click on the Admit Card Link.
- Enter the required details provided – Registration ID and Password
- Click on the submit button
- The West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take the printout of the Hall Ticket.
- Keep the printout safe until the completion of the exam.
Check – UPSMFAC Merit List 2020
How to Retrieve JENPAUH 2020 Credentials?
If in case, you have lost or forgotten your previous JENPAUH 2020 credentials, you can, however, create a new password and application number. Hence, to generate a new application number and password, you will have to follow the following steps-
For Forgotten Password
- Visit the Official Website and click on the Forgot Password option.
- Click on “Already Registered Candidate Login”. Below that option, the applicants will find the “Forgot Password” option.
- After clicking that, the candidate can reset the password with the help of either security question, OTP sent over the registered mobile number or registered e-mail ID.
- Select any one to generate your new password and keep it safe.
Options Available to Reset Your Password
The Applicants will receive the following options to reset the password.
- Using the Security Question and Answer chosen at the time of filling the online form
- Through Verification Cod via Text Message (on your registered mobile number)
- Using a reset link via e-mail.
How to Retrieve Your Forgotten Application Number?
If in case you have forgotten your JENPAUH Application Number, then you can retrieve it back using the following steps.
- Visit the Official Website of WBJEEB
- Click on the Application Form Link
- Now, click on the Application Number Forgot Option.
- Enter your Application Form- for which you have applied for.
- Enter following details – Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, and Security Pin
- Click on Get Application Number.
- Your Application Number of JENPAS-UG 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
- Save it for future reference
Check – WB GNM Nursing 2020
List of Details Printed on JENPAS Admit Card 2020
Once you have downloaded the West Bengal JENPAUH 2020 Hall Ticket, you need to check on the following details after downloading-
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Address of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Date and Time of the Exam
- The venue of the JENPAUH Exam 2020
- List of Instructions
Hence, the applicants must check all the details after downloading the Hall Ticket. If there is any mismatch/error in the information, then the applicant must contact the Examination Authority for help. The West Bengal JENPUAH Admit Card 2020 will carry only the information that you have submitted at the time of filling the application form.
Exam Schedule of JENPAUH 2020
Applicants have to choose any two exam centres at the time of filling the online form. The details of the allotted exam centre will be available on the Hall Ticket. There will be two sets of papers:
- Physics and Chemistry – 11:00 am to 13:00 pm
- Biological Sciences – 2 pm to 4 pm
Check – JIPMER Application Form 2020
The List of the Examination Centers for JENPAUH/ JENPAS-UG are as follows-
|Bankura (681)||Kolkata Central – (811)|
|Asansol (701)||Kolkata – North/ Salt Lake (812)|
|Durgapur (702)||Kolkata- South (813)|
|Burdwan (711)||Malda (821)|
|Coochbihar (721)||Kharagpur (832)|
|Siliguri (732)||Haldia (842)|
|Sirampur (763)||Berhampur (851)|
|Howrah (770)||Kalyani (861)|
List of Documents Required Along with JENPAUH Admit Card 2020
At the time of appearing for the Exam, candidates must carry a certain number of documents. Hence, we have listed the documents that have to be carried at the time of the WBJEEB Exam 2020.
- JENPUAH Admit Card 2020
- Recent Passport Size Photograph (the one that you have uploaded at the time of the form filling)
- Valid Photo Identity Proof such as Voter ID/Aadhaar Card/Passport/Student ID etc.
If an applicant fails to bring any of the documents, then you will not be eligible for the counselling process.
How to Get a Duplicate JENPAUH 2020 Admit Card?
If in case the candidate loses his/her Admit Card, then no need to worry. You can easily retrieve it back. You can generate a new duplicate admit card, by paying a processing fee of Rs 500/-. The Processing fee amount can be paid through Bank Draft.
List of Instructions Printed on JENPAUH Admit Card 2020
On the same Admit Card of WBJEEB JENPAS-UG 2020, the Examination Authority will list out some instructions that have to be followed by the applicants. Thus, the list of the instructions are as follows-
- Applicants are not allowed to carry any Electronic Gadgets such as Mobile Phones, Pagers, Bluetooth, etc.
- Candidates must reach the exam center an hour before the exam.
- The Applicant must carry all the prescribed documents along with the Admit Card. The JENPAUH Admit Card 2020 must be in good condition.
- The Candidates must be seated on their respective seats at least 15mins before the starting time of the exam.
- Applicants must do their rough work in the space provided.
- Since the Exam will take place offline, therefore the applicants are advised to fill the OMR Sheet appropriately after going through the Instructions.
Check – HPU BAMS 2020
Exam Pattern of WBJEEB JENPAUH 2020
Well, before starting your preparation, it is very much required to get acquainted with the WBJEEB 2020 Exam Pattern. Therefore, we have listed out the Examination Pattern of JENPAUH 2020-
- The Mode of the entrance exam is Offline (Pen-Paper Based)
- There will be a total of 100 questions asked in the exam. 50 Questions from Physics and Chemistry and 50 Questions from Biological Sciences.
- The Questions will be asked in both English and Hindi Language
- Total Time Duration for each Exam Paper is 2 Hours.
- For every correct answer, 2 marks will be awarded and for every wrong answer, 0.5 marks will be deducted.
Importance of JENPAUH Admit Card 2020
The WBJEEB 2020 Hall Ticket plays a very important role in the Admission Process of West Bengal Entrance Admission. The Admit Card serves as an Identity Proof for the applicants. The Hall Ticket of JENPAUH 2020 is prepared on the basis of the details that you have provided at the time of filling the Application Form. The Admit Card will contain all the details of the Exam and the Candidate. Hence, the JENPAS Admission Ticket is a mandatory document and no applicant will be allowed to appear the exam without the Admit Card.
Summary of JENPAUH Admit Card 2020
Thus, the JENPAUH 2020 Hall Ticket carries all the important details. The Admit Card of WBJEEB 2020 will be available online on 18th June 2020. The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board is the main conducting body of the JENPAUH Exam 2020. The Exam will be conducted offline. Soon after the completion of the exam, the selected candidates will have to appear for counselling round.