The JIPMER Application Form 2019 was available on 6th March 2019 (11:00 am). Tomorrow (12th April 2019) is the last date to fill in the form. However, this article can be helpful for those candidates who are willing to appear JIPMER Exam this academic session (2019-20). Well, it is expected that the Application Form will be released in the morning. The JIPMER MBBS 2019 Online Form is available online on the official website of the JIPMER – www.jipmer.edu.in. The JIPMER Exam Date is on 2nd June 2019. The form is available online from 6th March 2019 to 12th April 2019. To appear the JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2019, candidates have to fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
So, if you are willing to appear the JIPMER 2019 Exam then go through this article in details. In the article, we have provided complete details regarding the JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2019, including its dates, process to fill the online form and much more.
The JIPMER 2019 is an Entrance Examination that offers admission in various Medical and BDS Courses. Candidates can fill JIPMER 2019 Form for either Puducherry or Karaikal Branch. The Jawahar Lal Institute of Postgraduate and Medical Education Research has reserved a total of 200 seats for the MBBS Admission 2019. An Application Fee amount is charged for JIPMER Application Form 2019, which has to be submitted by the applicant to confirm their submission.
New: The last date to fill the online form of JIPMER is 12th April 2019.
|Manav Rachna University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Chandigarh University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Lovely Professional University Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
|Bennett University 2019 Admissions Open||Apply Now!!|
The Online Registration form for JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2019 is now available. The form is released on 6th March 2019 and the last date for the submission of the form is 12th April 2019.
Click Here for JIPMER Application Form 2019.
JIPMER Application Form 2019 – Important Dates
The JIPMER 2019 Exam Date is available now. The Institute has released the dates for the Application Form on the official website. Hence, the official dates of JIPMER MBBS Admission Form 2019 are as follows-
|The Starting Date of the Application Form||6th March 2019|
|Closing Date of the Application Form||12th April 2019|
|The release of the JIPMER Admit Card 2019||20th May 2019 (10.00 AM)to 2nd June 2019 (8.00 AM)|
|JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2019||2nd June 2019 (Sunday)|
The Dates for releasing the JIPMER 2019 Admit Card are available. Now let’s talk about the Application Form of JIPMER 2019.
Important Instructions Before Filling JIPMER Application Form 2019
Well, before filling the JIPMER 2019 Online Form, you need to take care of the following things-
- Go through the Official Brochure JIPMER 2019
- Fields that are marked as “*” are mandatory.
- Recommended Browser for filling JIPMER Application Form 2019 is – Internet Explorer (Version 11)/ Mozilla Firefox (Version 50 to 64)/ Google Chrome (Version 50 to 70).
The Institute does not offer any correction facility, therefore fill the form before closing.
JIPMER Application Form 2019
The Official Dates of the JIPMER 2019 Application Form are available. Well, the application form is available online from 6th March 2019 to 12th April 2019. The link to apply for the MBBS Entrance Exam is available for a limited period of time. Therefore, the applicants must fill and submit the online form before the closing date. The Application Form Filling and submission will include the dates, stages of the application form, procedure to fill and submit the online form, application fees etc. For filling the online form, the applicants must satisfy the eligibility criteria about which we will be talking about in the next section.
JIPMER Application Form 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
To get started with the JIPMER 2019 Online Admission Form, the applicant has to fulfill the eligibility criteria. Well, the eligibility criteria include the following parameters – Age, Nationality, Educational Qualification etc. Hence, on the basis of the eligibility criteria, the applicant’s form will be selected. Therefore, the Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER 2019 MBBS Application Form is as follows-
- Firstly, the Nationality of the Candidate must be Indian/National Resident of India/Overseas Citizen of India.
- The minimum age of the candidate must be 17 years of age as on or before 31st December 2019.
- The Applicants must have passed Class 12th or equivalent examination with subjects – Biology/Biotechnology, Physics, Chemistry, and English individually.
- Apart from this, the candidate must score minimum aggregate marks of 60% for Unreserved Category and 50% for reserved category.
Things to Keep in Mind Before Filling the JIPMER Application Form 2019
Well, before starting to fill the JIPMER MBBS 2019 Online Application Form, let’s check on some important details that will help you to fill the application form successfully.
- First of all, is having a Good Internet Connection. Before, applying for any Application Form, it is very much important to check the Internet Connection. Having a good Internet Connectivity will help the applicants to submit their application form hassle-free.
- Make Sure that you keep all the documents ready. This will save a lot of time. Candidates must keep all the certificate and document details handy.
- After that, comes your Contact details. Candidates who are participating in JIPMER Registration 2019, must submit provide an active mobile number and valid e-mail id.
- Providing a valid e-mail id and phone number is important, because, the Institute will send all the latest updates and notifications regarding the Exam here.
- The Applicants must keep their photograph and signature as per the specification.
- Go through the Instructions before filling the application form.
Check AIIMS MBBS 2019
If in Case You Haven’t Submitted the Application Form
If your application form of JIPMER 2020 is still incomplete, or if you haven’t submitted the online JIPMER Form yet, then you will receive the following message.
List of the Documents and Image Specifications required at the time of JIPMER 2019 Registration
Candidates have to keep the following documents ready before filling the JIPMER Online Form.
- Valid Photo Identity Proof such as Aadhaar Card/ Passport/ E-Aadhaar Card. The JIPMER Institute will not accept any other Identity Proof other than the Aadhaar Card and Passport.
- Contact Details – Mobile Number and E-mail ID.
- Name of the Candidate, and Date of Birth
- Father’s and Mother’s Name
- Parent’s Educational Background, Occupation, and Income details.
- Educational details of the applicant (Class 10th and 12th)
- Digital Photograph, Signature, and Category of the Candidate.
Digital Photograph, Signature, and Certificate (as per the Specification)
The Applicants have to upload the following documents and certificates as per the specification.
Photograph of the Applicant
- Well, the photograph of the candidate must be recent, on a white background.
- The name of the candidate and the date must be written on a placard in hand.
- Save the scanned photo file as “Candidate Photograph.jpg”
- The size of the photograph must be between 10 to 80 Kb
- The format of the scanned photograph JPG.
- The dimension of the photograph is 30mm X 35 mm
Signature of the Applicant
- The Applicants must sign in black ball-point pen.
- Save it as “Candidate Signature.jpg”
- The Size of the signature must be between 10 to 80 Kb
- The Format of the scanned image must be JPG.
- The Dimension of the image must be 80mm X 35mm
Category Certificate of the Applicant
- If you belong to the Reserved Category, then you need to upload your category certificate.
- The General Category and Puducherry General have to upload their community or caste certificate.
- Candidates who are physically challenged have to upload disability certificate.
- The Maximum size of the applicant must be 800 Kb.
- The Format of the image must be in JPEG/JPG/PDF Format.
Hence, the image should be uploaded as per the specifications. Your application form will be rejected if you fail to upload any of the images.
Check NEET 2019
JIPMER 2019 Application Form Stages
Well, at the time of filling the JIPMER Application Form 2019, the candidates have to undergo the following stages. These stages are as follows-
- Entering Rest of the Candidate Details
- Uploading the Specified JIPMER Documents 2019
- Online Payment of the JIPMER Online Admission Form
- Confirmation Page and Submission of the Application Form
Now that you have got all the details of the Stages of filling the online form, we will now discuss how to fill in the JIPMER Admission Application Form 2019 in details in the next session.
Check JIPMER 2019 Cutoff
How to Fill JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2019 in details?
The Online Form of JIPMER 2019 will be available online from 6th March to 12th April 2019. To fill in the application form, candidates have to follow the steps that are mentioned below.
Registration of the Applicant
As said that, the Registration of the JIPMER 2019 is the first stage of the application form procedure of JIPMER 2019. Hence, if you are planning your career in the Medical Field, then you need to fill the application form of JIPMER 2019. So, for the application form filling, you need to visit the official website of JIPMER- www.jipmer.edu.in. On the Homepage section, click on the JIPMER Application Form 2019 Link.
Once, you click on the link, you will be redirected to a new page which is the display page of the JIPMER Application Form 2019. Click on the “JIPMER 2019 New Register Login” option. In the basic registration process, you will have to submit your name, date of birth, active mobile number, valid e-mail id. After entering all the details, enter the code given below and click on “Register”.
Once the Registration is completed, the candidate will receive the Registration ID and Password on its registered mobile number and e-mail id. This login credentials will be used in further scenarios, so keep it safe. Thus, you have to enter the following details at the time of JIPMER 2019 Registration.
The JIPMER 2019 Registration will be displayed in this way.
- Application Sequence Number
- Name of the Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Confirm Mobile Number
- E-mail ID and
- Confirm E-mail ID.
Once entering all the details, click on the submit button. Once, the registration is successful, you will receive a text message from the University having the Registration ID and Password. On the Top Right Section, there will be two options – Application Form and Log Out section. Thus, after clicking the JIPMER 2019 Application Form section, a screen will pop-up mentioning the following details.
JIPMER 2019 – Candidate Log In
This option will be available soon after the completion of the registration. In the JIPMER 2019 Candidate Login Process, candidates will have to login using the crdentials – Registration ID and Password to fill in the rest of the details.
Entering Rest of the Candidate’s Details
As mentioned above, after the successful registration process, the applicants will receive a registration id and password. Now using this log in credentials, login and fill in the rest of the details. You will have to submit the following details in the JIPMER MBBS 2019 Application Form –
- Name of the Applicant
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Valid Proof ID Number
- Education Details etc.
Apart from this, the applicants also have to mention whether they are a resident of Puducherry or not. Later, in the next section, you will have to choose the JIPMER 2019 Exam City Center. Here, the applicants can choose the exam cities according to their preferences.
Hence, the Step by Step Series of Filling the details in JIPMER Application Form 2019 is as follows-
Section-I Personal Details
You will have to enter the following details –
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- A resident of Puducherry?
Section-II Educational Qualification Details
After filling, the personal details now proceed to fill the educational qualification details. The List of information that you have to fill in this section are –
You will have to enter the following details –
- Name of the School/College/Institute
- Name of the City where the college/institute/school is situated.
- Name of the Board/University
- Month/Year of Appearing and Passing.
Section-III Other Details
Now, in this section, you have to enter the following details.
- Parent’s Educational Background
- Parents/Guardian’s Educational Background
- Parent’s Annual Income
Section-IV Present Address Details
- Address Line 1, 2, and 3
- Mobile Number
- E-mail ID
- Telephone Number (Landline)
- Alternate Mobile Number
- Is your Permanent Address is the same as that of your Present Address?
Section-V and VI – Permanent Address Details and ID Proof Details
Well, in this section, the information is the same as that of the Present Address Details. In case of ID Proof details, you need to enter the ID Proof Type you want to submit along with the ID Proof Number.
Section-VII Exam City Preferences
After entering the Address and the ID details, now you have to enter your JIPMER 2019 Exam City Preferences. You can choose up to three exam city centers.
Uploading JIPMER MBBS Documents 2019
After filling up all the details, you will have to upload the documents that the Institute has mentioned in the JIPMER Official Prospectus 2019. Candidates must note that the documents and certificates must be uploaded as per the specifications. After the submission of all the details, the applicant has to copy a captcha code and click on the submit button. The Documents of JIPMER 2019 includes the Photograph, Signature and the Category and PWD Certificates of the applicants.
Now on clicking on the upload option, a dialog box will be displayed on the screen.
You will have to upload the scanned the images (Photograph and Signature) in this section
Payment of JIPMER 2019 Application Fees
Once, all the details are filed properly. Click on the Next Step to proceed. This next stage of the JIPMER Application Form 2019 is the Payment of the application fees. Candidates have to make the payment of the application fees online through Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking. The JIPMER Application Fee Amount is non-refundable and is different for each category applicant.
After entering all the details including uploading of the images and the payment of the application form, now accept the declaration option located at the bottom of the application form. Enter the captcha code and click on “I Agree” option.
If you want to preview your article, then click on the Preview option, if you want to make any changes, then you can make changes and submit.
Preview of the JIPMER Application Form 2019
In the Preview of the JIPMER Application Form 2019, the complete details of your application form will be displayed on the screen.
JIPMER MBBS 2019: Application Form Fees
The Application Form Fees for JIPMER MBBS 2019 is different for each category applicant. The cost of the JIPMER Online Form Fees for 2019-20 academic session is as follows-
|Category of the Applicant||Cost of the Application Fees|
|General (UR) and Puducherry (UR) Category||Rs 1500/-|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC) and P-OBC (Puducherry OBC)||Rs 1500/-|
|SC/ST (Scheduled Caste and Tribe) and (Puducherry – SC)||Rs 1200/-|
|NRI/OCI (Non-Resident Indians and Overseas Citizen of India)||Rs 3000/-|
|Orthopedic Physically Challenged (OPH) and Puducherry OPH||Exempted from fees|
Confirmation Page and Submission of the JIPMER Application Form 2019
After entering and submitting all the details, now click on the submit button to confirm your submission of the JIPMER Online Form. Download and take the printout of the Online Application Form for future reference. It is advisable to keep at least two to three copies of the Application Form for future use.
Things to Note At the Time of Making JIPMER Application Form Fees Payment
- At the time of making the payment, candidates must note that while making the payment, wait for the confirmation page.
- Once the confirmation page is displayed, it implies that your payment is successful.
- Take the payment receipt of the application form and keep it safe.
- You might face a few issues at the time of making the payment. Therefore, don’t panic. Wait for some time and try it again later.
Instructions That Is Required at the Time of Filling the JIPMER MBBS Form 2019
Well, at the time of filling the Online Form of JIPMER MBBS 2019, candidates must note that even a single mistake can cause your rejection of the application form. Therefore, make sure that you fill in all the details carefully. So, now we have provided a few important instructions regarding the JIPMER 2019 Application Form-
- Provide a valid mobile number and e-mail id
- Go through the JIPMER Official Prospectus carefully
- Fill in all the details correctly, providing wrong information can cause rejection of the JIPMER Application Form 2019.
- The Fields that are marked with “*” is mandatory to fill.
- If in case, the applicants have realized that he/she has made certain mistakes in the application form. Well, to recover that, the applicant has to fill in another new form.
- Candidates must note that the JIPMER 2019 Application Form will successfully be completed if the applicant completes all the stages properly.
JIPMER Application Form Correction 2019
The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education Research does not provide another opportunity for JIPMER 2019 Application Form Correction. Therefore, candidates must fill the application form carefully in order to have their form successfully accepted by the Institute.
JIPMER Admit Card 2019
The JIPMER Admit Card 2019 will be available soon after the completion of the application form. The Admit Card will be released on 20th May 2019 at 10:00 am and 2nd July 2019 at 8:00 am. The Admit Card will be available online. Candidates can download the hall ticket by submitting their Registration Number and Password. It is a mandatory document and no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam without the Admit Card.
Toll-Free Help Lines for JIPMER 2019
- The Toll-Free Help-Line Numbers of JIPMER 2019 is – 18002667072
- The E-mail ID – [email protected]
JIPMER Application Form 2019 – Highlights
- The Applicants must note that only submitting the application form does not imply that you will be issued with the JIPMER 2019 Admit Card.
- The JIPMER Application Fees 2019 is no-refundable and is different for all categories.
- Candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria can lead to the rejection of the JIPMER Application Form 2019.
- The documents must be duly attached as per the Instructions that are offered by the authorities.
- After the submission of the application form, the applicants cannot request to make any changes in the online form of JIPMER MBBS 2019.
Summary of JIPMER Application Form 2019
Now, to summarize that,
- The JIPMER Application Form 2019, is available from 6th March 2019 to 12th April 2019.
- The Application Form is available for a limited period of time. Therefore, the applicants must submit the application form before the last date of the application form.
- Other than that, the candidates must visit the official website of the JIPMER- www.jipmer.edu.in
- The Mode of filling the JIPMER Form is online.
- No application forms will be accepted after the due date. Hence, make sure that you submit the application form on time.
If you have any queries regarding the JIPMER Application Form 2019, then please free to comment on the section below. We will soon update all the notifications regarding the Application Form of JIPMER 2019 here.