AIPMST 2021 Exam Dates have been released. The exam will take place remotely on 25th, 27th, 29th and 31st July 2021. The application form correction available on 15th July 2021. The last date to submit the application form was 10th June 2021. The All India Pre-Medical Scholarship Test (AIPMST) is conducted for the aspirants of medical courses, who want financial support. This scholarship examination is divided into two categories are the Primary and Secondary AIPMST. The Primary AIPMST is for the aspirants of B.Pharma, Paramedical, B.P.T, B.Sc Nursing, B.Sc Agriculture (Hons.), Bio-Tech, and B.M.L.T Courses. Moreover, the Secondary AIPMST is for the aspirants of MBBS/ BDS/ BHMS/ BAMS/ BUMS Courses.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Thus, the students can apply for the scholarship exam as per the course they want to pursue. For being eligible to appear for the test, the students have to first fill the AIPMST 2021 application form. Furthermore, for the complete details about the scholarship exam and selection procedure and much more.
- Application Form Correction for AIPMST available on 15th July 2021. The correction link closes on 16th July 2021. Click here to make changes.
- The Exam Dates of AIPMST has been released. The exam will take place on 25th, 27th, 29th and 31st July 2021. Check the official website.
- AIPMST 2021 Application Form submission date has been extended. Candidates can now submit their applications by 10th June 2021.
It is a great opportunity for students coming from a weak economic background. The exam conducting body realizes the “Dream of Pursuing Medical Education” of students and tries to provide financial assistance through the scholarship program. Further, the students wanting to appear for AIPMST Primary & Secondary 2021 must be aware of the important events and dates. The complete schedule is provided here and is updated as per the official notifications.
AIPMST 2021 Schedule
|Important Events||Date||Time (Secondary)||Time (Primary)|
|Last Date of Form Submission||10th June 2021||11:59 PM||11:59 PM|
|Edit Application Form||15th & 16th July 2021||10:00 AM – 11:59 PM||10:00 AM – 11:59 PM|
|Download e-Admit Card||20th July 2021||10:00 AM||10:00 AM|
|Demo Examination||21st, 22nd and 23rd July 2021||10:00 AM to 01:00 PM|
|Slot-I Date of Examination||25th July 2021 (Sunday)||02:00 PM TO 05:00 PM||09:00 AM TO 12:00 PM|
|Slot-II Date of Examination||27th July 2021 (Tuesday)||02:00 PM – 5:00 PM||09:00 AM TO 12:00 PM|
|Slot-III Date of Examination||29th July 2021 (Thursday)||02:00 PM – 5:00 PM||09:00 AM TO 12:00 PM|
|Slot-IV Date of Examination||31st July 2021 (Saturday)||02:00 PM – 5:00 PM||09:00 AM TO 12:00 PM|
|Declaration of Result||2nd August 2021||10:00 AM||10:00 AM|
|Download Counselling Letter||to be announced|
|Online Counselling Process – I||to be announced|
|Online Counselling Process – II||to be announced|
All India Pre-Medical Scholarship Test Eligibility Criteria
Candidates wanting to take the scholarship test must satisfy the eligibility conditions prescribed by Brainstorm Technical Excellence. It is necessary that all the eligibility conditions are satisfied. The candidature can be cancelled at any stage of admission if found to be ineligible. Hence, all the points must be noted to avoid further inconvenience. Furthermore, the eligibility criteria of the Primary & Secondary AIPMST is slightly different. The eligibility conditions of both the scholarship tests are mentioned below.
AIPMST Primary Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant should have passed the 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board with 50% marks in all subjects. Moreover, the candidates appearing in the 12th exam can also appear for it provisionally.
- In addition, the applicants whose date of birth falls on or after 1 October 1995 are eligible to apply.
- In the case of SC/ ST/ PH candidates, the upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years. Note that the date of birth recorded in the Secondary Education/ University certificate is taken into consideration.
- Furthermore, the total no. of attempts for Gen./ OBC is three, whereas for SC/ ST/ PH it is five.
AIPMST Secondary Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should have passed the 12th class or equivalent exam with 60% marks in all subjects. Moreover, the candidates appearing in the 12th exam can also appear for it provisionally.
- In addition, the applicants whose date of birth falls on or after 1 October 1995 are eligible to apply.
- In the case of SC/ ST/ PH, the upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years, i.e applicants who were born on or after 1 October 1990 can also apply.
- Further, the total no. of attempts for general and OBC candidates is three. On the other side, SC/ ST/ PH can appear for the exam five times.
AIPMST Application Form 2021
The Pre-Medical Scholarship Test Application Form is released in online mode only on the Official Website of AIPMST. Further, the form for Primary & Secondary AIPMST is released separately on their respective websites. Candidates should fill the form of the scholarship program for which they want to enroll. The application procedure is really important, as the students failing to submit the form on time are eligible to take the test. Moreover, the complete application procedure of both the scholarship programs is explained below to ensure that the students submit the form easily.
Application Procedure of AIPMST Primary
To ensure that the students submit the form successfully, the step by step guide is provided below. Candidates can follow the steps to fill and submit the online form for AIPMST Primary 2021. The steps to fill the registration form are as follows:
- Enter the Asked Details: As the form is released in online mode only, hence first candidates need to visit the Official Website (www.aipmstprimary.co.in). On the homepage, click on the applicant login section. Further, enter the asked details such as your full name, father’s name, and qualification details, etc. The details must be correct and should be as per the official documents.
- Upload Photograph: After entering all the details, a scanned recent colored photograph has to be uploaded. The photograph shall be recent or else you may face difficulty.
- Payment of Application Fee: Then the payment portal appears on the screen. The application fee payment can be done through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. Further, the category-wise application fee is mentioned in the table below.
Applicants Examination Fees (Incl. GST) Gen./OBC INR 1075 Female Candidates of all category INR 875 SC/ ST/ PH INR 875
- Submission of Application Form: After making the payment for the application fee, do take a screenshot of the confirmation page. Further, check the complete form and click on the “Submit” button. Thus, by following these steps you can easily fill and submit the form.
Application Procedure of AIPMST Secondary
Candidates wanting to apply for the Secondary Scholarship Test can follow the below-mentioned steps. If any of the steps are missed, then the form does not get submitted. Further, the application procedure of the AIPMST Secondary 2021 is as follows:
- Registration: All the applicants have to first register themselves at www.aipmstsecondary.co.in. For registration, the candidates have to enter a valid email ID and mobile number. Further, after registration, applicants have to confirm their mobile number through OTP.
- Complete Application Form: After registration, applicants can proceed with the registered number and password to complete the application form. These login credentials are required further as well, so keep them safe. After logging in, you can start filling the form.
- Photograph and Aadhar Card No.: In the next step, you need to upload the scanned copy of a recent color photograph in .jpg/ .jpeg and .png format. Further, fill in the Aadhar Number.
- Payment of Application Fee: After uploading the photograph, the applicant is redirected to the payment portal. The applicants should pay the application fee before the due date. Note that the applications of candidates’ who haven’t submitted the fee are not accepted. Moreover, the application fee can be paid through debit card/ credit card or net banking. The category-wise application fee is further mentioned in the table below.
Applicants Examination Fees (Incl. GST) Gen./OBC (Male) INR 1275 Female Candidates of all category INR 1075 SC/ ST/ PH (Male) INR 1075
- Submission of Application Form: The applicants can submit the duly filled form by clicking on the submit button. After clicking on the submit button, the confirmation page appears on the screen. Wherein, it is declared that you have submitted the form successfully.
Therefore, this is the complete application procedure of the AIPMST Secondary. By following these steps, you can easily apply for the scholarship test.
AIPMST 2021 Exam Centres
Candidates have to enter their choice of exam centre while filling the application form. Wherein, they have to enter 3 choices of preferences. The list of exam centres is provided below from which the choices must be entered. Further, candidates should choose wisely as it is the last chance to choose the exam centre. In addition, the details of the allotted exam centre are mentioned on the admit card. After the issuance of hall tickets, the allotted exam centre does not get changed under any circumstances. Further, the list of exam cities in which the AIPMST Exam Centres 2021 are set up is provided below.
AIPMST Primary & Secondary Exam Centre
This list is as per the last years’ records, if new centres will be added to the list, then the same shall be updated here.
|Exam Centre||Code||Exam Centre||Code|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jharkhand|
All India Pre-Medical Scholarship 2021 Exam Pattern
Before starting to prepare for the scholarship test, the students should gather complete information about the exam pattern. Through the exam pattern, you get to know the mode of exam, type of questions, duration, total questions, and marks. It helps out in the preparation process. Candidates can also easily strategize how the paper must be solved on the exam day. Furthermore, the exam pattern of both the Primary & Secondary AIPMST is explained below.
Primary AIPMST Exam Pattern
AIPMST Primary Question Paper contains Objective Type Questions. The exam is conducted in offline mode, i.e it is a pen and paper-based test. In addition, the paper is divided into three sections, i.e Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. The no. of questions in each of these sections is the same, i.e 50 questions. In addition, the question paper is 600 marks in total. Note that 1/4th of the total marks are deducted for each incorrect answer. Thus, only answer the questions you are sure about, or else marks will get deducted. Candidates further have to record the answers in the OMR Sheet.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
Scholarship Secondary Test Pattern
Unlike, primary scholarship paper, the secondary scholarship exam paper contains 4 sections in total. The sections contain questions from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English Proficiency, and logical reasoning. Moreover, the questions are objective type. Candidates’ have to record the responses on the OMR Sheet. Note that for each incorrect answer, 1/4th of the total marks would be deducted. Furthermore, the secondary scholarship exam is of 800 marks in total.
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|English Proficiency and logical reasoning||50||200|
Medical Scholarship Highlights
Some of the important points related to the provided medical scholarship are as follows:
- The main aim of this medical scholarship is to provide financial assistance to students of weaker economic backgrounds who want to pursue medical courses.
- Moreover, AIPMST is awarded purely on the basis of merit to qualified students. The caste, gender, community, or religion of the applicants plays no role in it.
- The objective of this scholarship program is to encourage deserving students to pursue academic education.
- Further, it is only for the students who will start medical courses in 2021 only.
- Note that the scholarship is given as a tuition fee for each year of the course.
- The least scholarship for all qualified students is a “Standard Laptop”. It is provided just after the completion of the process of admission to AIPMST participating institutes.
AIPMST 2021 Scholarship Layout
There is a set criterion following which the scholarship is provided. In addition, there are different rewards or scholarships for students as per their marks in the exam. The scholarship layout of both the AIPMST Primary and Secondary is further different. Candidates can check out the layout to know the reward, no. of eligible applicants, and the marks required. The layout of both the medical scholarship is provided below.
AIPMST Primary Scholarship Layout
The AIPMST Primary Layout is provided below for indicating the marks required and the rewards that are awarded as per the marks. If there would be any changes in the layout, then the same shall be updated in the article.
|Section||Number of Eligible Applicants||Marks In Primary||Scholarship|
|A||500||Marks ≥ 85%||The tuition fee for full 4 years|
|B||1000||75% ≤ Marks < 85%||The tuition fee for full 1st year|
|C||3500||Marks < 75%||Standard Laptop|
AIPMST Secondary Scholarship Layout
The layout for both private and government institutes in the case of AIPMST Secondary is different. Further, applicants can refer to the following tables for scholarship layout for studying in MBBS/ BDS courses in both private and government institutes. It basically indicates the marks required for getting the rewards.
|1: LAYOUT OF SCHOLARSHIP FOR STUDYING IN MBBS / BDS COURSES FOR GOVT. MEDICAL COLLEGE|
The layout of the Scholarship for MBBS/ BDS Courses is slightly different. In addition, the layout of the AIPMST MBBS/ BDS Scholarship is provided below.
|2: LAYOUT OF SCHOLARSHIP FOR STUDYING IN MBBS / BDS COURSES FOR PRIVATE MEDICAL COLLEGE|
Documents that will be required during the Admission Procedure
For the verification procedure, the candidates have to submit a few documents on the day of joining the medical institute. It is to verify that the information that the student provides during registration is correct and the student is eligible for the applied scholarship. Candidates should further carry both the originals and photocopies of the documents. Moreover, the authorities have the right to reject the applications of students failing to submit the required documents. Furthermore, the documents that you require for the verification are as follows:
- AIPMST Score Card
- Admit Card
- Admission Receipt/ Seat Allotment Certificate
- Migration Certificate (Original)
- Age Proof Certificate (Birth Certificate/ 10 Std. Admit Card/ Madhyamik)
- High Secondary/ 12th Pass Certificate and Marks Sheet
- Original Character Certificate from the head of the institution last attended
- ST/ SC/ OBC/ PH Certificate from a competent authority (if applicable).
- 10th Level Pass Certificate and marks sheet
AIPMST 2020 – Additional Information
- The applicants should make sure that they are filling a genuine application form. Candidates should fill the form available on the official website only.
- All the information regarding the scholarship is sent to the registered students through SMS/ Mail. In addition, all these details are sent on the registered number and provided a mail ID. If any of the students provides incorrect information during registration, then the authorities wouldn’t be responsible if the notification does not reach them.
- Candidates can apply for scrutiny after the result. The notification regarding it is published on the official website.
- All the updates regarding the scholarship program are available on the AIPMST Official Website.
- Candidates are advised not to carry electronic devices like mobile phones, calculators, etc to the exam hall.
- In addition, materials like log tables, notebooks, and books cannot be taken inside the examination hall.
- Note that no candidate is allowed to enter the exam hall without the admit card.
- Candidates should also carry identity proof along with the admit card. Further, a candidate should have one of the specified IDs namely Passport, Driving License, Voter ID, PAN Card, Aadhar, or College ID Card.
Even after all this, if you have any doubts, then reach out to the officials of the exam conducting body. The complete contact details of Brainztorm Technical Excellence Pvt. Ltd. are provided below. Candidates should contact them from 10 AM to 6 PM on working days. Moreover, note that the authorities may not entertain you on other days.