MP PAHUNT Admit Card 2019 will be available in the month of July 2019. Madhya Pradesh Vyapam is the main conducting body for releasing the Admit Card. The Hall Ticket of MP PAHUNT 2019 will be available online on its official website. The MP Vyapam Admit Card 2019 will contain complete details about the Candidate and the Examination. Well, the Admit Card will be issued to only those candidates whose application form has been submitted and accepted successfully. Eligible candidates can download the MP PAHUNT Hall Ticket 2019 by submitting their Registration ID and Password. The Admit Card will be available just a week before the date of the Examination. Hence, in this article, we will be discussing MP PAHUNT Admit Card 2019, its dates, download process and much more.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
Check UP CPAT 2019
MP PAHUNT Admit Card 2019 – Expected Dates
The Madhya Pradesh PAHUNT Admit Card 2019 will be available soon. The conducting body will release the dates on its website. However, we have provided the tentative expected dates of MP PAHUNT 2019 Exam and the Admit Card here. So, check the dates down below.
|Events||Dates Scheduled (Expected)|
|The Release of the MP PAHUNT Hall Ticket||July 2019|
|Date of the Entrance Examination||July 2019|
|The Release of the Merit List||August 2019|
It is advised to check the official website to get the latest updates and notifications regarding the exam.
MP PAHUNT Admit Card 2019
The MP PAHUNT Admit Card 2019 will be available just a week before the date of the Entrance Exam. The Hall Ticket will be available online only. No candidate will receive the Admit Card by post. You can download the MP BUMS/BAMS/BHMS Admit card 2019 by submitting your Registration ID and Password. The Admit Card will comprise of all the details about the applicant and the examination. Hence, if your Application Form is accepted by the Authority then you will be issued with the Hall Ticket. Now check the process to download the Hall Ticket in the section below.
How to Download MP PAHUNT Admit Card 2019?
As mentioned earlier, the Admit Card of Madhya Pradesh PAHUNT 2019, will be available online. So, here are the step by step process to download the Admission Ticket –
- Visit the Official Website of MP PAHUNT 2019
- When you land on the Homepage, click on the Admit Card Link available
- After clicking on the link, you will be redirected to a new page
- Now enter the required details – Registration ID, Password, and Captcha Code
- Click on the submit button
- The Admit Card of PAHUNT will be displayed on the screen.
- Check all the details carefully and download the Admit Card.
- Take at least two to three colored printout of the Hall Ticket for future reference.
Candidates must note that the MP Vyapam Hall Ticket 2019, will be different for different courses. Which means the course that you have applied for. So make sure you enter correct details at the time of filling the MP PAHUNT Application Form 2019.
Details Printed on MP PAHUNT Admit Card 2019
At the Time of Downloading the MP PAHUNT Call Letter 2019, you must check the following details –
- Name of the Candidate
- 13 Digit Registration Number
- Roll Number of the Applicant
- Father’s and Mother’s Name of the Candidate
- Name of the Examination
- Reporting Time of the Examination
- Venue of the Examination Center
- Name of the Course applied for the Exam
- Examination City
- Date and timing of the Exam
- Photograph and Signature of the applicant
- List of Instructions
There is no way to rectify the details that are printed on MPPEB Vyapam Admit Card. Therefore, it is advised to provide the details correctly at the time of filling the application form.
Check UP CPAT Admit Card 2019
List of Documents to be carried along with MP PAHUNT Admit Card 2019
You must carry the following documents along with the Madhya Pradesh PAHUNT Call Letter.
- Valid Photo Identity Proof such as College ID/Voter ID/Aadhaar Card/Passport etc.
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
If the candidate fails to bring any of the document that is mentioned above, then he/she will not be eligible to appear the exam.
List of Instructions Printed on MP Vyapam Hall Ticket 2019
Candidates have to follow the following instructions that are available on the Admit Card of MP PAHUNT BUMS/BAMS/BHMS 2019.
- Candidates must report the Examination Center an hour before the date of the exam.
- Carry all the documents properly along with the Hall Ticket.
- No electronic gadgets such as Mobile Phones, Pagers, Bluetooth etc. are allowed in the examination center.
- No candidates are allowed to leave the examination before the timing of the MP PAHUNT 2019 Entrance Exam.
- The Applicants have to carry a colored printout of the MP PAHUNT Admit Card 2019.
Check Paramedical Exams 2019
Importance of MP PAHUNT Admit Card 2019
The MPPEB Vyapam BUMS/BAMS/BHMS Admit Card 2019 is an important and mandatory document that needs to be carried to the exam. As the admit card carries all the details of the candidate and the exam. It also serves as an Identity Proof for the applicants who are appearing in the exam. Not only this, at the time of the MP PAHUNT Counselling 2019, you will require the Admit card. Hence, it plays a vital role in the exam. No candidate will be allowed to appear the exam without the Call Letter.
Check- UPSMFAC Merit List 2019
MP PAHUNT 2019 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern of Madhya Pradesh Vyapam 2019 are as follows-
- The Exam will take place online
- Questions will be available in Multiple Choice Objective Based Questions
- The Question Paper will be available in Hindi and English Language
- The Total Time Duration of the Exam is 3 Hours/180 Minutes
- A total of 200 Questions will be available in the Entrance Exam.
- The Exam Paper has four sections – Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology
- Each correct answer carries 1 mark and there is negative marking for every wrong answer.
- Physics and Chemistry Section will carry 100 marks with 100 Questions and Botany and Zoology Section will carry 100 Questions of 100 Marks.
Summary of MP PAHUNT Admit Card 2019
|Name of the Category||MP PAHUNT Admit Card|
|Organization Name||MP Vyapam/MPPEB Admit Card|
|Exam Name||Pre-Ayurved, Homeopathy, Unani, Naturopathy, and Yoga Test (PAHUNT)|
|Release Date of the Admit Card||July 2019|
Hence, the MP PAHUNT Admit Card will be available online a week before the date of the exam. No candidates will receive the Hall Ticket by Post. If you have any queries regarding the MP Vyapam BUMS/BAMS Call Letter, then please comment on the section down below.