J&K candidates can apply for the JEE Main 2020 January session from 4th to 8th November 2019. The application form is available online and NTA will not accept any form submitted other than online mode. A candidate should submit only one application form while applying for JEE Main 2020. It is important to have a valid e-mail address and Mobile Number for JEE Main Registration 2020. This is because NTA will share all the information through email and SMS.
Check Eligibility For NTA JEE Main Exam
Candidates will get the option in the application form of JEE Main to select the medium of question paper i.e. English, Hindi, and Gujarati. No candidate will get the chance to change the language of question paper during the correction in JEE Main application form. Those who will fill JEE Main January 2020 application form and use the same details to apply for April session. In order to make fee payment use Debit Card, Credit card, and Net Banking or through e-challan at State Bank of India branches only.
J&K Candidates can fill the JEE Main Application Form from 4th November 2019 to 8th November 2019.
The last Date for the JEE MAIN Application Form submission is 10th October 2019. Pay the Application Fee By 11th October 2019. Application Form Correction will take place from 14th October to 20th October 2019.
JEE Main image correction link has been activated. The link to remove the image discrepancy is available on this page below.
Application Process of JEE Main 2020
The application form of JEE Main 2020 January session has been released. Candidates can apply using the link available on this page.
JEE Main Application Form (Registration) 2020 Dates
|JEE Main application form release date||3rd September 2019 (|
|Last Date to submit JEE Main Online form|
10.10.2019 (11:50 PM
|JEE Main form fee payment date||03.09.2019 to |
|Form correction date|
14.10.2019 to 20.10.2019 (up to 11.50 p.m.)
Changes In JEE Main Registration
National Testing Agency (NTA) has made some changes in the JEE Main application procedure. The details of the same are available below for help.
- The application form will now release twice for a session.
- Fill JEE Main online form using Passport/ Passbook/ Ration card/ Aadhaar or any other valid Govt. identity details.
- Now there is no age limit and candidates of age more than 25 years can also apply.
- The signature of parents is not required for filling the application form of JEE Main 2020. Check – Rank Wise College of JEE Main
JEE Main Common Services/Facilitation Centres
Such candidates who are not familiar with the steps to submit the online application of JEE Main may use this service. Common Services Centre (CSC), comes under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology which is an initiative of Digital India. There are more than 1.5 lakhs CSC in India managed by Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE) at each village panchayat level. CSC will help candidates in apply online for JEE Main as well as fee payment through e-wallet. For more details candidates can visit the website www.csc.gov.in.
JEE Main January Application Form 2020 – Procedure
In order to fill the online JEE Main application form, a candidate has to go through various steps. Candidates can submit the JEE Main 2020 application form in four steps. Further, check the step by step process to apply for JEE Main exam below.
- JEE Main Registration and fill the application form
- Uploading of image and signature in JPEG/JPG format.
- Make payment either in online mode only using Debit card/Credit card/Net banking/UPI/PAYTM.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page (at least four) for further use.
Step 1: JEE Main 2020 Registration
- Go to the official website or click on the link available above. Then find the button of “Apply for JEE Main 2020.
- After that, a new page will open in a new window. Read the steps and then click on the “Proceed to Apply”.
- Then a set of instructions will open in a new tab, read them carefully. After that select the box & then click on the “Proceed to Apply Online” button.
- Now, JEE Main authentication form wherein candidates have to fill some details such as
- State of eligibility
- Identification ID Type
- Identification ID Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Security Pin
- Then click on the “submit” button for the submission of the details.
- Further, the JEE Main online application form will open in the next window. Candidates will have to fill all the details such as
- Personal details – State of Eligibility, Mother’s & Father’s Name, Caste Category, Gender, DOB, Nationality, etc.
- Exam related details – Applying For, Mode, Exam city, the medium of the question paper.
- Mailing address details – Country, State, District, Address, Locality, City, PIN Code, Email, Mobile Number.
- Academic details – Class 10th, 12th details, Passing Year, Roll Number, etc.
- Guardian details – Qualification, Occupation, Annual Income
- Choose Password
- Then enter the security pin.
- After filling all the details, click on the submit and review button
Step 2: JEE Main Application Form 2020 – Image Upload
After filling the online form of JEE Main, candidates will have to upload image in the prescribed format. The photograph should be coloured or black/white (clear contrast). Candidate should not wear a cap or goggles however, they can wear spectacles. Keep at least 10 photos in stock for use at the time of the exam, seat allocation, and admission. The signature of a candidate should be in running hands. The details such as file size, dimension, and format for photo & signature is available below.
|Signature||4KB to 300KB||3.5cm x 1.5cm||JPEG|
|Photo||10KB to 200KB||3.5cm x 4.5cm||JPEG|
Step 3: JEE Main 2020 Form Fee
It is important to make payment of the JEE Main 2020 application fee in order to submit the form successfully. Candidates can pay the JEE Main Application fee either in online mode or in offline mode using Debit card/Credit card/Net banking/UPI/PAYTM.
|Paper-1 (B.E./ B.Tech.) or Paper-2 (B. Arch/ B.Planning)||In India||General/ OBC (NCL)||Rs 650/-||Rs 325/-|
|SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender||Rs 325/-||Rs 325/-|
|Outside India||General/ OBC (NCL)||Rs 3000/-||Rs 1500/-|
|SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender||Rs 1500/-||Rs 1500/-|
|Both Paper-1 (B.E./ B.Tech.) and Paper-2 (B. Arch/ B.Planning)||In India||General/ OBC (NCL)||Rs 1300/-||Rs 650/-|
|SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender||Rs 650/-||Rs 650/-|
|Outside India||General/ OBC (NCL)||Rs 6000/-||Rs 3000/-|
|SC/ST/PwD/ Transgender||Rs 3000/-||Rs 3000/-|
Step 4: Printout of the Confirmation Page
After successful payment of JEE Main application fee, a confirmation will appear on the screen. Take 4 to 5 printouts of that page because that will be used at the other stages of the admission process. Do not send the send Confirmation page or any other document to NTA through Post/Fax/By hand.
JEE Main Application Form Correction 2020
NTA will open the window for correction in JEE Main application form 2020. In order to make changes in the details candidates have to log in their account through JEE Main correct portal. Make changes the form before JEE Main correction the last date. We will update the jee main application correction 2020 dates when it will be available. Candidates will not be able to make any changes in the photographs and signature. For JEE Main online form correction, a candidate has to pay a certain amount of fee.