JEE Main Security Pin 2021: What is the security pin in JEE Main is the latest query of the students appearing for the exam. The April session application form submission is over. However, the exam dates of the April and May session has been postponed. The JEE Main March session exam result was announced on 24th March 2021. The security pin is asked to the candidates while login into the account while processing the admit card, result, answer key, etc. Each time when candidates need to log in to their account, they have to enter the security pin i.e Captcha mention in a box. Candidates just have to enter the characters mentioned in the space provided. Queries related to the JEE Main captcha are:
Check Eligibility For NTA JEE Main Exam
- Forgot the security pin for JEE Main
- What is the captcha in JEE Main?
- How To get a security pin for JEE Main Exam?
The explanation of all the above questions is very simple. Read the article to get to know about the security pin for JEE Main. The JEE Main Exam Result for the February session will release on 7th March 2021.
- The April and May session exam dates have been postponed. The revised dates will be available soon.
- NTA has released April 2021 session application form correction is now over. The last date was 7th April 2021.
- JEE Main March session result announced. Check here
- NTA JEE Main Response Key of March session released. The last date to challenge the answer key is 22nd March 2021 (1 pm). Check Here
JEE Main Schedule (February, March, April, and May)
Here, the applicants can check the application form schedule of all the sessions. If the dates are modified then we will get it updated here.
JEE Main April 2021 session
|JEE Main April 2021 Session|
|Application Form release date||6th July 2021|
|Last date of the submission of the online form||8th July 2021 (9:00 PM)|
|Last Date for a successful transaction of prescribed fees||8th July 2021 (11:50 PM)|
|Application Form Correction||no correction window for the postponed sessions|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be announced|
|April 2021 Exam Dates of JEE Main||20th to 25th July 2021|
JEE Main March 2021 session
|JEE Main March 2021 Session|
|Application Form release date||2nd March 2021|
|Last date of the submission of the online form||10th March 2021|
|Last Date for a successful transaction of prescribed fees||10th March 2021 (11:59 pm)|
|Application Form Correction||8th-10th March 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||11th March 2021 (released)|
|March 2021 Exam Dates of JEE Main||16th, 17th, and 18th March 2021 (Revised)|
|Declaration of result||24th March 2021 (declared)|
JEE Main Feb 2021 session
|JEE Main February 2021 Session|
|Application Form release date||16th December 2020|
|Last date of the submission of online form||23rd January 2021|
|Last Date for a successful transaction of prescribed fees||24th January 2021|
|Application Form Correction||27th to 30th January 2021|
|Admit Card Release Date||11th February 2021|
|Date of the JEE Main 2021 Exam||23rd, 24th, 25th, and 26th February 2021 (February Session-I)|
16th, 17th, and 18th March 2021 (March Session-II)
27th, 28th, 29th, and 30th April 2021
24th, 25th, 26th, 27th, and 28th May 2021 (May Session)
|JEE Main Exam Timing||(1st Shift: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.)|
(2nd Shift: 3:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.)
|Answer Key release date||released|
|JEE Main result date||8th March 2021 (published)|
What Is Security Pin In JEE Main 2021?
First of all, understand the concept of the security text in JEE Main before heading to the explanation. Security Pin is used to preventing bots from automatically submitting forms with SPAM or other unwanted content. This is additional information which the candidates have to enter in order to process further. JEE Main Security Pin Captcha has the 6 random characters that include the alphabets (Capital & Small) and numbers
Where To Put The JEE Main Security Pin?
Candidates won’t be able to login into the account without entering the security pin. To move further in the process, the candidates have to enter the security pin. In order to login into the account, candidates have to enter application no. & password/D.O.B and the security pin. It is mandatory for the candidates to enter the NTA JEE Main Security Pin. The no. of times security captcha is asked in the JEE Main process such as
Check The Process To Enter The JEE Main Security Pin
In order to enter the security pin of JEE Main, candidates have to follow certain procedures. All the above process (JEE Main Login/ Admit Card/ Result) includes the JEE Mains Security Pin. The process is the same for all the above topics, let’s look into the topics to understand the use of a security pin.
- Visit the official site of JEE Main
- A home page of the website will appear in front of the screen
- Locate JEE Main Login/Admit Card/Result ( seek at the time of the event) and click on it.
- Enter the credentials required such as ” Application no. “, “Password/D.O.B” and “Security Pin”.
- Click on the submit button and move further in the process.
Forgot Security Pin For JEE Main?
This is an automatic process that is provided to the candidates in the process. Since this is not a permanent pin so candidates do not have to remember it. Candidates have to enter the security pin as appearing on the image. So even if the candidates enter the wrong security pin, within a moment a new security pin will be generated.
How to recover jee main security password and application number?
If any candidate have forgotten the password or application number, they can retrieve it through the following ways-
- Visit the official website of NTA-jeemain.nta.nic.in and click on “I can’t access my account?”
- Then select any one of the following option available below (I Forgot my Password/Application Number)
- Now, candidates can choose any one of the questions displayed below. This question has been selected by the applicant at the time of registration for security purpose.
- If the applicant is choosing the “Verification code” option, then he/she has to enter the following details-
The candidate will receive an OTP on their registered number. Enter the OTP and complete the process.
Now, you can create a new password and save it for future purposes.
Why there is an error even after entering the correct security pin in jee confirmation?
It usually happens, when the jee main confirmation link is broken. This is mainly due to Internet connectivity. Therefore, make sure that you have a proper internet connection. Also, this happens mostly on the last date of any event. Therefore, to avoid all these circumstances, make sure that you complete everything before the last date.
Why JEE Main Security Pin Is Necessary?
Security Pin is necessary because of the following reasons:
- Browsing of the websites takes place in a programmatic way. The program codes capture human actions such as scrolling, clicking, saving images, filling forms, etc. In this course of action, wrong things might take place such as brute-forcing passwords or overloading a website by sending a lot of automated requests.
- JEE Main 2021 security captcha is a small little aid that is put on webpages to identify if a human is browsing it or a program and eventually obstruct the automated program-browsing.
- Security Pin confirms that you are a real human being and not any kind of machiner.
Importance of Security Pin In JEE Main 2021?
In simple terms, the security pin differentiate whether the user is a human or a computer
- NTA JEE Main website uses the Login Pin/ Captcha to avoid abuse from “bots,” or automated programs or Scripts generally written to generate spam. Images mention in the security pin can only be read by human beings and not computer-generated programs.
- Security and accessibility are the two main issues that a CAPTCHA must satisfy.
- Security Pin also avoids dictionary attacks. These are the type of attacks under which an automatically generated script or computer program tries random passwords on login forms in the case of unsuccessful login.
- It helps search engines to prevent crawling the spam contents that may be harmful to keeping database safe or sensitive data from being exploited.