JEE Main Result 2020: The JEE Main 2020 will be followed by the NTA JEE Main 2020 Result and National Testing Agency (NTA) will be taking care of the assessment and release of the same. Candidates who will be appearing in the JEE Mains 2020 will be able to check their respective result along with their position in the All India Ranking (AIR). Since the NTA JEE Main Exam is scheduled to take place twice a year, candidates can follow up on their JEE Main Results on last week of January for the January session exam and last week of April for the April session exam. The Result is to be accessed online from the official website of NTA. JEE Main 2020 Result includes the candidate’s test scores and All India Ranking (AIR).
Subscribe For Latest Updates
In this article, the viewers will read about the JEE Mains 2020 Result Release Dates, viewing procedure and other related relevant details.
About JEE Main Result 2020
- JEE Main 2020 Result will be released by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for all the candidates going to be appearing in the examination.
- NTA JEE Main Result will reflect the status of the candidates for further participation in the admission drive.
- The JEE Main is a threshold for the IITs, NITs, and CFTIs, and other than that candidates will also be qualified for the JEE Advanced which is a threshold for the IITs.
- The NTA calculates the Jee Main score on the basic marking schemes and furthermore, NTA uses the Normalization Procedure base on the percentile scores of the candidates.
When will JEE Main 2020 Result be Declared?
National Testing Agency (NTA), which is the conducting body of Joint Entrance Examinations, will release the JEE Main 2020 Result during the last week of January and April for the January session exam and April session exam respectively. Given below is the schedule for the JEE Main Result to declared.
JEE Main 2020 January Session
JEE Mains 2020 Exam
JEE Main Result 2020
Last week of January 2020
JEE Main 2020 April Session
JEE Mains 2020 Exam
JEE Main Result 2020
Last week of April 2020
Note: Exact Dates and Schedule will be updated eventually. For more updates please visit articles regularly.
How to Check JEE Main Result 2020?
Candidates can check their respective results from the official website of NTA and the procedure to do it is relatively simpler than other JEE Main formalities. Candidates will be required to head to the official website of the NTA and will be able to check their respective results from therein. The results will be declared in the form of test scores and rankings. The test scores, then, will become the candidate’s further admission proceeding.
Here is how one can check the results of JEE Main 2020.
- Head to the official website from your desktop or mobile internet browser.
- Candidates must locate the link that leads to the result portal.
- Candidates will then be required to login to their respective ID by entering in the application number and password along with the security pin.
- The results will be up on the screen and candidates can all the relevant details from therein.
- It is also intimated to the candidates that candidates take prints of their JEE Main Scorecard and JEE Main All India Rank (AIR) List.
How are the scores calculated for JEE Main 2020 Result?
The JEE Main Results are prepared on the basis of several factors including the Marking Scheme of JEE Main and the normalization method on the basis of the percentile scores secured by the candidates. National Testing Agency will be using the policy of ‘Normalization Procedure based on percentile Score’ in order to overcome such problem of the unequal gain of marks. Now the normalization Procedure will be used for JEE Main score which will be based on Percentile Score in order to ensure that the level of exam is equal for every candidate appearing for JEE Main 2019. The Normalization will be done to make sure there is no uneven difficulty level in the exam.
Other than that, the marking schemes for the calculation of the JEE Main Test Score are as per defined in the JEE Main Exam Pattern 2020. Briefly, what it depicts if that for every correct answer there will be an addition of 4 marks and for every wrong answer there will be a penalty of 1 marks.
Details Mention in the JEE Main Result 2020
Upon accessing the JEE Main 2020 Result, candidates will come across the following piece of information.
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Name of candidate’s Parents
- State Code of Eligibility
- Category and Nationality
- Subject wise marks secured by the candidate
- All India Rank (AIR)
- Category Rank
- Qualifying Status
- Cutoff score