AMU Counselling 2020: The counselling will take place after the announcement of AMU Result 2020. The concerned authority will release a notification for the AMU counselling procedure. The candidates will have to fill their choice to get the seat in the college. The AMU Counselling will take place in the form of a document verification round, personal interview, GD (Group Discussion). The candidates need to be present at the counselling venue to become eligible for the admission. In case the candidates wish to seek more information, they can keep on reading the article.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
AMU Counselling Date 2020
|AMU Result Release 2020||1st week of April 2020 onward|
|AMU Counselling 2020 Phase-I||Last week of June 2020|
|AMU Counselling 2020 Phase-II||1st week of July 2020|
|AMU Counselling 2020 Phase-III||2nd week of July 2020|
Documents Required for AMU Counselling 2020
All the candidates who are offered admission in the AMU will have to report physically at the venue for counselling/admission procedure. The candidates must present important documents. The candidates must present with all the documents required to get admission in AMU.
- Marksheet of the Qualifying exam (with 4 self-attested photocopies)
- Transfer/Migration and Character Certificate from the last attended Institution
- High School Marksheet or it’s equivalent examination
- 10 latest passport-sized photographs (with white background)
- Documents needed for special category provision, if written in the application form
- Relieving Order/ Leave Sanction from the employer for the entire duration of the course, if employed
- 2 self-addressed envelopes
- Name removal certificate from the rolls of the concerned Faculty/College/Unit (if already enrolled to any full-time course of study at AMU)
- 2 Oath Commissioner’s Affidavits on plain paper-one on the candidate’s behalf and the other on the behalf of parents/guardian regarding not to involve in ragging
- Recent certificate of vaccination for Typhoid, Cholera, and Hepatitis ‘B’ (Only for those who are seeking admission for a Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery Course)
- An undertaking before the Vice-Chancellor, AMU, Aligarh on plain paper regarding compulsory 75% attendance in each Subject/Course/Paper
For more details regarding the documents, the candidates can visit the official website.
AMU Counselling 2020 Procedure
- All the candidates who qualify the entrance can apply for the counselling process
- The candidates need to select their choice of college and course online
- On the basis of rank, the concerned authority will call for verification
- The applicants need to report to the venue at the allotted time and date
- The candidate will get seat allotment letter after verification
- Those candidates have to report to the college with their allotment letter and confirm their seats before the given time
- In case any candidate is not satisfied with the allotted college can sit for the 2nd round of counselling
- There will be 3 counselling rounds
After the beginning of the counselling procedure for the candidates who qualify the exam, the concerned authority will allot the seats to those candidates who are selected for the admission in the counselling rounds. The candidates need to be present with all the documents at the time of counselling and admission.
Verification of Documents
AMU will send a notice to those candidates who will be selected for the counselling procedure. The applicants will be called on the basis of their merit list. At the counselling time, the candidates will have to verify their documents. Therefore, the candidates are advised to take all the necessary documents along with the photocopies.