National Testing Agency has released the admit card at jeemain.nic.in on 6th December 2019 (January session). In order to download JEE Mains admit card, application no. & date of birth or application no. & password is important. NTA is the responsible body for releasing the admit card of JEE Main 2020. Without the JEE Main January hall ticket, no candidate will get permission to sit for the exam. Hence, a candidate should carry the JEE Main 2020 admit card in the exam hall. Only the candidates who have enrolled for the JEE Main January session can download the Admit Card which is releasing in December. The same will be released for April session on 16th March 2020 respectively.
Check Eligibility For NTA JEE Main Exam
JEE Main admit card January 2020 will contain the list of information in it. The details mentioned in the hall ticket are the name of the candidates, exam centre name, exam timing, photograph, signature, etc. Further check details such as steps to download, JEE Main exam day guidelines, etc. below. We will also update the link of the JEE Main 2020 Admit Card download. Candidates should check the website from time to time in order to get the updates. JEE Main Admit Card January will release on 6th December 2019. Remember, NTA will not share the admit card either through email or post. Also, check all the details in the JEE Main hall ticket 2020 carefully. The non-eligible students will not be able to download their JEE Main admit card.
JEE Main 2020 Admit Card/Hall Ticket Release Date
When JEE Mains hall tickets are released? Well, the Candidates can check the JEE Main admit card download date in the table given below. We will update the information after the release of the official notification. Make sure to download the JEE Main hall ticket in the given time. If anyone misses the chance to download it then he/she will not be able to sit for the January session exam.
|JEE Main January Admit Card Date||6th December 2019|
|Exam Date||6th to 9th January 2020|
JEE Main 2020 Exam Time Schedule
After dates, candidates must also be aware of the examination time schedule. If candidates appear late in the examination centre then there is no use of the admit card. Candidates need to be punctual on the day of the examination along with the required things such as admit card, pencil, pen, etc. Look into the exam time schedule which the candidates must remember to follow on the day of the examination.
|Particulars||Shift 1||Shift 2|
|Entry in the exam hall||7:30 am – 9:00 am||1:00 pm – 2:00 pm|
|Instructions by Invigilator||9:00 am – 9:20 am||2:00 pm – 2:20 pm|
|Login and read the instructions||9:20 am||2:20 pm|
|Exam Starts At||9:30 am||2:30 pm|
|B.E/ B.Tech Exam||9:30 am – 12:30 pm||2:30 pm – 5:30 pm|
|B.Arch Exam||9:30 am – 12:30 pm||2:30 pm – 5:30 pm|
|B.Planning Exam||–||2:30 pm – 5:30 pm|
|B.Arch & B.Planning Exam||–||2:30 pm – 5:30 pm|
Process to Download JEE Main January Admit Card 2020
How To Download JEE Main Admit Card 2020 January?
NTA releases the admit card of JEE Mains in online mode only. Hence, a candidate should be well aware of the JEE Main January admit card download process. The steps to download the admit card is available below.
- Visit the official website, which is jeemain.nic.in or click on the link which will be available here later.
- Then, the page to download the Admit Card will open in a new tab.
- After that, enter the details, such as application number and date of birth.
- Further, click on the login button in order to submit the details.
- The Admit card will appear on the screen in PDF format.
- Check the details available in the admit card carefully.
- Then take the printout of the admit card of JEE Main for further use.
The flowchart to download JEE Main admit card is as follows:
Candidates can download the JEE Main Hall Ticket by entering Application Number And D.O.B
Candidates can download the JEE Mains Admit Card by entering Application Number And Password.
Details In JEE Main 2020 Hall Ticket
JEE Main 2020 January admit card will carry important details from the examination point of view. So, a candidate should check them carefully. If there will be any error, then contact the helpline services at the earliest. The following details will be available in the admit card.
- Roll Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- State of Eligibility
- Reporting Time
- Name of the exam center
- Date of the exam
- Other important instructions to follow in the exam.
JEE Main Helpline: National Testing Agency, Block C-20 1A/8, Sector- 62, IITK Outreach Centre, Gautam Buddh Nagar, Noida-201309, Uttar Pradesh (India)
Helpline No: 7042399520, 7042399521, 7042399525, 7042399526
Whom To Contact If There Is An Error In JEE Main Admit Card/Unable To Download It?
Though downloading the JEE Main admit card is very simple but many a time, students face difficulties. One such problem arises when the students have the admit card with the wrong credentials. It is strictly advised that immediately after downloading the admit card, they must check each and every data displayed on the screen/paper. If candidates find any discrepancy in JEE Main Admit Card then they should immediately inform the concerned authority. They must get in touch with the NTA officials in between 10 to 5 p.m as soon as possible. Further NTA will rectify the problem and will make the required changes as per the record.
Documents To Carry With JEE Main Admit Card 2020 January
Candidates should carry the other documents which are required to sit for the exam. Candidates should carry the other documents which are required to sit for the exam. Check the list of the things which a candidate should carry along with the JEE Main January 2020 admit card.
- A valid photo identity proof such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving license, Ration Card.
- One passport size photograph to paste it on the attendance sheet in the exam hall.
- A photocopy of the PwD certificate.
Note: Apart from the documents, things which the students can carry are: Sugar tablets, Fruits (like banana/apple/orange), Transparent water bottles. This is only meant for diabetic students. No packed food items are allowed.
Documents Not To Carry In The JEE Main Exam Hall
There are such things that are not allowed inside the exam hall along with the JEE Main admit card. Candidates should take care of this and do not carry such materials in any condition. The names of some of the things are available below for the reference of the candidates.
- Calculator, Mobile, Log Tables, Cellular phone, Notebooks, Pager, Books, Bits of paper, etc.
- No candidate should wear a watch either analog or digital at the time of appearing in the exam.
Important Points About Admit Card Of JEE Main
- All candidates should carry the admit card in order to sit for the exam.
- Show the hall ticket of JEE Main on the request invigilator for the verification.
- Do not forget the admit card otherwise, you will not get the permission to sit for the exam.
- JEE Main January admit card will be a non-shareable document so do not share it with anyone.
- Do not make any changes in the details available in the JEE Main admit card 2020.
- Keep the admit card safe even after the completion of the exam. It is because the admit card is used as a candidate’s identity at the time of admission.
- The admit plays an important role during the JEE Main counselling. Hence, keep it with you until the admission process completes successfully.
How To Recover JEE Main Application Number Or Password To Download Hall Ticket
It may happen that a candidate will forget the JEE Main application number. The application number is important for download JEE Main admit card 2020. Follow the steps in order to recover the application number of JEE Main.
- Visit the official website jeemain.nic.in/jeemainapp/root/loginpage.aspx.
- Then click on the link” I can’t access my account” available on the page.
- After that select any one option (i) I forgot my Password OR (ii) I forgot my Application Number and click on the continue button.
Steps To Recover JEE Main Application Number 2020
After following the above steps follow the below-given steps to carry forward
- Click on the option which shows “I Forgot My Application Number”
2. Enter the details asked such as:
- Father name.
- Mother name.
- Date of birth.
- Security pin.
3. After entering the above details, click on the “GET APPLICATION NUMBER”
4. The application number will be displayed. Take note of the application number so that you won’t misplace it again.
Steps To Recover JEE Main Password 2020
If at some point candidates do not able to recall the password to login into the account then they must follow the steps given below.
- Click on the option which shows “I Forgot My Password”
2. After that, the 3 options will appear on the screen which shows
3. After selecting one of the options given above, the candidates need to enter the application number, security question, security answer, and security pin to get the password.
4. Click on the “Submit” button and recover the password.
Can Examination Centre Be Changed After the Releasing Of JEE Main 2020 Hall Ticket?
Well, it’s clear that after the display of the admit card, candidates won’t be able to make changes in the examination centre or anything. Only in case of the discrepancy in the admit card can be changed that too with a proof of the application filed by the candidates and the display of information on the admit card. NTA will look into it and accordingly the changes will be made.
However, candidates can try their luck if they can change the examination centre or not. In order to have attempt candidates have to look for the JEE Main Query Redressal System. This option is available in the JEE Main 2020 Login. Look into the image given below to follow the steps.
Follow the procedure to request the new exam centre and have the supporting files attached to it (if needed). After this candidates need to check the status of their query of changing the examination centre is approved or not.
JEE Main 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates who will appear in the exam can check the exam pattern of JEE Main so that they can get an idea about total questions & marks.
JEE Main 2020 Paper 1 Changed Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Total Questions||Types of Questions||Marks|
|Mathematics||25 (20+5)||20 Objective Type – Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) & 5 Questions with the answer as a numerical value, with equal weightage to Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry||100|
JEE Main 2020 Paper 2 New Exam Pattern
|Exam||Subjects||Total Ques.||Types of Questions||Marks|
|B. Arch.||Aptitude Test||50||Objective Type – Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)||200|
|Drawing Test||2||Questions for drawing test||100|
|Mathematics||25(20+5)||20 Objective Type – Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) & 5 Questions for which answer is a numerical value||100|
|B. Planning||Mathematics – Part I||25(20+5)||20 Objective Type – Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) & 5 Questions for which answer is a numerical value||100|
|Aptitude Test – Part II||50||Objective Type – Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)||200|
|Planning Based Questions – Part III||25||Objective Type – Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)||100|
FAQs About JEE Main Admit Card/Hall Ticket
Know About JEE Main Exam
Know About JEE Main Exam