National Testing Agency (NTA) is the authority in charge for providing JEE Main admit card for the exam to be held in the January and April of the year 2020. Candidates who will be successfully enrolling for the JEE Main will be able to collect their respective admit card from the official website of NTA. The candidates can download admit card by simply logging in to the registered ID from the official website of NTA. The JEE Main admit card is an important document and candidates will have to take them to the exam venue on the examination day, without which the candidate will be barred from appearing in the exam.
Subscribe For Latest Updates
About JEE Main Admit Card 2020
- The Candidates also know JEE Main admit card as JEE Main hall ticket, releases by National Testing Agency
- The hall ticket of JEE Main 2020 will be available in the online mode only
- Candidates will be required to login to their respective IDs to get hold of the admit card.
- The Admit card or hall ticket is essential to be able to appear in the examination.
JEE Main Admit Card 2020 Date
The NTA JEE Main admit card will be most probably scheduled to be released in the month of December 2019 and April 2020 for the January session exam and April session exam respectively. The official dates will be released after the conclusion of the JEE Main 2019.
|JEE Main 2020 January Session|
|Download JEE Main admit card||3rd week of December 2019|
|JEE Main 2020 Exam||January 2020|
|JEE Main 2020 April Session|
|Download JEE Main Admit Card||4th week of March 2020|
|JEE Main 2020 Exam||April 2020|
How to Download the NTA JEE Main Admit Card?
This is one particular question that keeps bugging the mind of the JEE Main Applicants after they are done with the JEE Main 2020 Application Form. Since the JEE Main admit card will only be available in the online mode only, candidates will have to proceed to the official website of NTA. The downloading procedure for JEE Main hall ticket is as follows.
- Go to the official website of NTA
- The candidates can access the link of admit card from Home Page.
- Now locate the login console and log in with the application number and Password along with the security pin.
- After download the admit card, candidates ensure that all details are correct. If not, immediately contact the NTA.
- Correct admit card is to be downloaded, printed and kept safe till the examination process is completely over.
- It is to be noted that the admit card is essential for the successful completion of the examination process.
- Candidates are require to bring the admit card to the examination centre at the time of commencement of exam.
Details on the JEE Main 2020 Admit Card
JEE Main 2020 Applicants must make sure that their JEE Main hall ticket 2020 contains all the details mentioned below. In case there is any misrepresentation in the information present on the Admit Card, the candidate must contact the concerned authority immediately.
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
- application Number
- Paper medium
- course name
- state of eligibility
- Candidate photograph
- Candidate signature
- Direction for candidates
“I Forgot My JEE Main Registration Password” – When That Happens
Often, but not always, what happens is that candidates forget their password to the JEE Main Registration ID portal and in such scenarios, candidates need not to panic as there is always some way out. JEE Main Registration ID and password is an important link for every future procedure, and for this reason, it makes it important for the applicants to remember this information.
What the JEE Main 2020 Applicant do can do is simply go through the procedure given below.
- Click on “I can’t access my account”
- Select any one of the following options “I forgot my password” or “I forgot my application Number”
- After clicking on the continue button, candidates will be shown three options.
- Select one and click on continue.
- The candidates will redirect to another page where they will have to fill the details as per the selected option.
- The Application number/ password would be retrieved.
Instructions Given on the NTA JEE Main Admit Card 2020
Being one of the most important documents in the whole JEE Main examination process, the JEE Main Admit Card comes with a set of instructions for the candidates to follow up carefully. The candidates have to follow the instructions of NTA. Some of the highlighted points that need to consider while going to be appearing in the JEE Main exam 2020 is as follows.
- Candidates must reach the venue before the prescribed timings. If somehow, the candidates come late even by a latter of a few minutes, then he/ she will not be able to appear in the examination.
- Candidates must make sure they have the following documents – Printout of NTA JEE Main Admit Card; Passport size photograph that has to be pasted on the attendance sheet at exam centre (Please note the photograph should be identical to the one uploaded during filling of the application form); Candidates belonging to PwD category will have to carry a copy of the PwD certificate in the prescribed format; A valid ID proof – PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Ration Card
- Candidates must not carry any pen or pencil to the exam venue.
- No gadgets such as phone, pager, or calculator are allowed inside the exam premises.
- Any sort of watches is not allowed inside the exam premise as there will be wall clocks in the exam rooms.
- Candidates will only be allowed to leave after the exam time is over.